• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDivineDeity

Banned via Administration
I can't help but find this funny, since you cut the Mother series from your roster simply because you didn't know much about it.

----
I said I would RATHER have them cut, but of course it will never happen, because Sakurai will never get rid of an entire series. Just because I want Mother cut that doesn't mean I expect it to happen ever. Idealism vs realism.

MagnesD3

Smash Master
Diddy and Dixie Kong together... FAIL :facepalm: Lucario and Ike staying... FAIL :facepalm: Fire Emblem not updating itself with a new character (even if I don't care for the series),,, FAIL :facepalm: Having Red instead of the PKMN Trainer... FAIL :facepalm: This is just a complete FAIL :facepalm:
Lol diddy/dixie is sakurais orginal vision so not fail, sakurai wouldnt want to make the same mistake he did with mewtwo so he wouldnt cut lucario or Ike lol, I put red because he Is Iconic its not fail he deserves it if you know anything about pokemon but I dont think he will call him red so just count it as poke trainer. I dont think you know much if you say any of its fail. Maybe you dont agree but fail, yeah right.

PK-Omelette

Smash Journeyman
I said I would RATHER have them cut, but of course it will never happen, because Sakurai will never get rid of an entire series. Just because I want Mother cut that doesn't mean I expect it to happen ever. Idealism vs realism.
That topic in the air again, just curious, how well DO you know the Mother series?

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
This imo is the most realistic roster possible, but I would only be excited for ridley, and bowser jr and mewtwo.

Its good but not risky at all and knowing sakurai he likes it crazy, but on paper this looks the most realistic.

There's something I'm going to take off my chest.

I'm all up for new female reps, and I would LOVE to play Kid Icarus Uprising..

But having TWO Kid Icarus characters when prior to Uprising the game was more of a cult classic, and Golden Sun not even getting one when it was at one point much more successful and popular, hmmm....

I know Palutena is a popular pic. I like her a lot. But it just struck me, and I think it isn't fair how Isaac or any Golden Sun rep is considered lower priority than a SECOND Kid Icarus character.

-
The roster is pretty good btw. Just that minor gripe. I love PT now being known as RED. I appreciate not shoehorning a Zelda clone (aka, Toon Link), and Roy is a nice pic, IMO.
Diddy+Dixie in a team is the perfect way of having both K.Rool AND Dixie in the same roster... But I fear Sakurai wouldn't like taking originality away from the Ice Climbers..

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Diddy and Dixie Kong together... FAIL :facepalm: Lucario and Ike staying... FAIL :facepalm: Fire Emblem not updating itself with a new character (even if I don't care for the series),,, FAIL :facepalm: Having Red instead of the PKMN Trainer... FAIL :facepalm: This is just a complete FAIL :facepalm:
Your whole attempt at thinking for one second you could make a roster the least bit realistic or believable:

Basically NOTHING you said about this roster is a failure. Maybe you should take a look at your own roster before going around failing people for having something that's too obvious for a roster NOT to have.

OcarinaOfDoom

Smash Lord
NNID
OcarinaOfDoom
Red is the Pokemon Trainer...

TheDivineDeity

Lol diddy/dixie is sakurais orginal vision so not fail, sakurai wouldnt want to make the same mistake he did with mewtwo so he wouldnt cut lucario or Ike lol, I put red because he Is Iconic its not fail he deserves it if you know anything about pokemon but I dont think he will call him red so just count it as poke trainer. I dont think you know much if you say any of its fail.
Coming from a Krystal furry fanboy, I didn't expect you to actually use logic to find the faults in your arguments... but then again, I'm being too optimistic in that regard :facepalm: . Diddy and Dixie Kong MAY have been originally together, but with Diddy as a singles player, he doesn't need Dixie by his side - they can be entirely separate characters. Besides, by your logic of Smash beta, then Plusle and Minun deserve a slot LOL :lol:. Again, as for Red, who care if he is more iconic, by your logic, why not use ASH KETCHUM in the game... he's also iconic. And I know my Pokemon, I suggest you do the same, says the guy who believe Lucario will stay (instead of bringing in, let's say Genesect). So yes, that roster is a complete FAILURE :facepalm: Get used to criticism.

MagnesD3

Smash Master
There's something I'm going to take off my chest.

But having TWO Kid Icarus characters when prior to Uprising the game was more of a cult classic, and Golden Sun not even getting one when it was at one point much more successful and popular, hmmm....

I know Palutena is a popular pic. I like her a lot. But it just struck me, and I think it isn't fair how Isaac or any Golden Sun rep is considered lower priority than a SECOND Kid Icarus character.

-
The roster is pretty good btw. Just that minor gripe. I love PT now being known as RED. I appreciate not shoehorning a Zelda clone (aka, Toon Link), and Roy is a nice pic, IMO.
Diddy+Dixie in a team is the perfect way of having both K.Rool AND Dixie in the same roster... But I fear Sakurai wouldn't like taking originality away from the Ice Climbers..
I feel shes gonna be in because he made the game, I know he is humble but I feel he is gonna help push the series by giving them another rep before they deserve another honestly. Id rather have Issac or rather Krystal personally but like I said this list has nothing to do with wants only what I think is the most likely to happen (thank goodness sakurai is insane and this wont be it though).

PerfectDarkMarc

Smash Cadet
"Welcome aboard, PerfectDarkMarc!

:D

Hope you have a great time around here!"

Why thank you sir for the warm greeting! ^_^

TheDivineDeity

Your whole attempt at thinking for one second you could make a roster the least bit realistic or believable:

Basically NOTHING you said about this roster is a failure. Maybe you should take a look at your own roster before going around failing people for having something that's too obvious for a roster NOT to have.
Says Mr. Bomberman...

MagnesD3

Smash Master
Coming from a Krystal furry fanboy, I didn't expect you to actually use logic to find the faults in your arguments... but then again, I'm being too optimistic in that regard :facepalm: . Diddy and Dixie Kong MAY have been originally together, but with Diddy as a singles player, he doesn't need Dixie by his side - they can be entirely separate characters. Besides, by your logic of Smash beta, then Plusle and Minun deserve a slot LOL :lol:. Again, as for Red, who care if he is more iconic, by your logic, why not use ASH KETCHUM in the game... he's also iconic. And I know my Pokemon, I suggest you do the same, says the guy who believe Lucario will stay (instead of bringing in, let's say Genesect). So yes, that roster is a complete FAILURE :facepalm: Get used to criticism.
Oh god read the first sentence lol, I guess your a 12 year old Ill quit responding to you now. Good to know you dont know much now I dont have to read your posts :cool:

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
People...what I would like from you now is an assistant-facepalm if you will. I want you to hold your hand out in front of you as far as you can and keep it there, as I now get on a plane, fly to your hometown, rent a motorcycle, find your street, crash the bike to go flying through your window, and SMASH MY FACE INTO YOUR HAND. That is what I feel like when reading this...totally normal reaction I'm sure. :p

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
I feel shes gonna be in because he made the game, I know he is humble but I feel he is gonna help push the series by giving them another rep before they deserve another honestly. Id rather have Issac or rather Krystal personally but like I said this list has nothing to do with wants only what I think is the most likely to happen (thank goodness sakurai is insane and this wont be it though).

Ahh, ok gotcha! :D Sorry, my mistake.

Well we never know... I mean Mother has 3 games and 2 playable characters, so no reason why the same wouldn't happen with K.I.
Still, I love Palutena and I almost consider her a shoe-in thanks to the fact that Sakurai already knows her like the back of his hand, including all her potential as a fighter.

PerfectDarkMarc

Smash Cadet
"There's something I'm going to take off my chest.

I know Palutena is a popular pic. I like her a lot. But it just struck me, and I think it isn't fair how Isaac or any Golden Sun rep is considered lower priority than a SECOND Kid Icarus character."

I don't know much about the Golden Sun series but I do know that a lot of people have been requesting a Golden Sun character be in Smash for quite some time now......so with that said I'm going to go ahead and agree with you since the more franchises that get representated the better! :D

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
I wouldn't mind seeing R.O.B removed actually.
I like R.O.B. be he seems the least prioritized.

Hey, do you like my new Profile Pic, Ariand/AEM made it for me. Also getting Pikmin 3 tomorrow at midnight!!!!

Says Mr. Bomberman...
Says Mr. Geno, Anti-EarthBound, Anti Ike, cut and add characters because of recency and doesn't research anything while ignoring Bomberman's logic to support Pac-Man fanboyism. Did I mention you're the first person on this thread to ever suggest your roster choices and actually believe they made any sense?

MagnesD3

Smash Master
Ahh, ok gotcha! :D Sorry, my mistake.

Well we never know... I mean Mother has 3 games and 2 playable characters, so no reason why the same wouldn't happen with K.I.
Still, I love Palutena and I almost consider her a shoe-in thanks to the fact that Sakurai already knows her like the back of his hand, including all her potential as a fighter.
Yeah I feel like shes a shoe in even though I dont know alot about her, just the facts about sakurais involvement in Kid Icarus Uprising.

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
Go fap off to your furries then, boy. Run along now to your bathroom to play with yourself, let the young adults speak now. Go go, run along now, child.
Something tells me you don't even know the meaning of the insult you're using. Also, quick question since I've seen you on multiple threads...why haven't you been banned yet?

TheDivineDeity

Something tells me you don't even know the meaning of the insult you're using. Also, quick question since I've seen you on multiple threads...why haven't you been banned yet?
I have been straight-up INSULTED by the likes of GoldenYu calling me a ******, Oasis calling me TRASH and a PIECE OF ****, and several others calling me even worse. If anyone should be banned, its them, not me. BUT OH NOOOO!!!!! Everybody loves THEM and hates ME!!! OF COURSE!!!!! :glare:

PerfectDarkMarc

Smash Cadet
"Go fap off to your furries then, boy. Run along now to your bathroom to play with yourself, let the young adults speak now. Go go, run along now, child."

Wtf? How are you not banned yet? I've only been here a short while but I already dislike you. You reek of immaturity.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
Coming from a Krystal furry fanboy, I didn't expect you to actually use logic to find the faults in your arguments... but then again, I'm being too optimistic in that regard :facepalm: . Diddy and Dixie Kong MAY have been originally together, but with Diddy as a singles player, he doesn't need Dixie by his side - they can be entirely separate characters. Besides, by your logic of Smash beta, then Plusle and Minun deserve a slot LOL :lol:. Again, as for Red, who care if he is more iconic, by your logic, why not use ASH KETCHUM in the game... he's also iconic. And I know my. Pokemon, I suggest you do the same, says the guy who believe Lucario will stay (instead of bringing in, let's say Genesect). So yes, that roster is a complete FAILURE :facepalm: Get used to criticism.
I'd say cutting the character in the game for an equivalent character from the anime is a fail.

Not to mention cutting lucario for a less popular and less promoted character (genesect) is also a fail.

kingmario92

Banned via Warnings
NNID
DragonNinja007
3DS FC
1521-2766-8982
I have been straight-up INSULTED by the likes of GoldenYu calling me a ******, Oasis calling me TRASH and a PIECE OF ****, and several others calling me even worse. If anyone should be banned, its them, not me. BUT OH NOOOO!!!!! Everybody loves THEM and hates ME!!! OF COURSE!!!!! :glare:

This is why nobody likes you. Go cry on your My Space page.

PerfectDarkMarc

Smash Cadet
On topic - Can someone please explain to me why Bowser Jr seems to be such a highly requested character? I must be missing something.

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
Everybody hates you because you're an egotistical nutjob, and they called you those things BECAUSE you're an egotistical nutjob. I think using the top tiers may be going to your head a bit...

I just reported him for trolling so hopefully something will be done on the matter.
I'm just honestly surprised he has been able to go so long without anyone doing anything. He's only been here for five and a half days and already he's making a bad name for himself. I just don't understand people sometimes...

I think people on this site are gonna like you :)

We're practically in love with him already. :)

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
To be fair, GoldenYu is a MAJOR TROLL. However you deserve it in every sense of the matter as you make fun of people for being smart and putting obviously likely characters while making the dumbest roster to ever be posted on this site, call people names and say they jack off to furries, ignore all logic given to you, and are quite a Smart *** while doing so. So ya, you can expect us to be pretty mad about that.

It looks kick a**, I was wondering who made that for you.
Go friend him before I eat you Strawberries.

On topic - Can someone please explain to me why Bowser Jr seems to be such a highly requested character? I must be missing something.
He has made it as the role of one of the MAIN characters of the franchise. But, I think it's unnecessary as we have 1 Koopa, and Paper Mario is so much more unique and logical.

TheDivineDeity

Oh WOW, there is NO JUSTICE in these forums NO JUSTICE AT ALL. I have been burned at the stake of crimes OTHERS HAVE ALSO DONE, but of course, these forums have no concept of justice. GoldenYu gets to do whatever he wants, Oasis gets to do whatever he/she wants, Diddy Kong gets to do whatever he wants, SmashChu gets to do whatever he wants, Habanero gets to do whatever he wants, MagnesD3 gets to do whatever he wants, Noah gets to do EVERYTHING he wants, BUT I'M THE VICTIM OF THESE CRIMES!!! Not you guys! ME!!! It's always ME!!! NEVER YOU GUYS!!! IT'S ALWAYS ME!!!!! :mad:

I DESERVE BETTER THAN THIS WITCH HUNT!!! I DESERVE BETTER!!!!!

To be fair, GoldenYu is a MAJOR TROLL. However you deserve it in every sense of the matter as you make fun of people for being smart and putting obviously likely characters while making the dumbest roster to ever be posted on this site, call people names and say they jack off to furries, ignore all logic given to you, and are quite a Smart *** while doing so. So ya, you can expect us to be pretty mad about that.
Oh, so he gets away SCOT FREE with his BULL****?!? Double standards I say, DOUBLE STANDARDS!!!

kingmario92

Banned via Warnings
NNID
DragonNinja007
3DS FC
1521-2766-8982
Oh WOW, there is NO JUSTICE in these forums NO JUSTICE AT ALL. I have been burned at the stake of crimes OTHERS HAVE ALSO DONE, but of course, these forums have no concept of justice. GoldenYu gets to do whatever he wants, Oasis gets to do whatever he/she wants, Diddy Kong gets to do whatever he wants, SmashChu gets to do whatever he wants, Habanero gets to do whatever he wants, MagnesD3 gets to do whatever he wants, Noah gets to do EVERYTHING he wants, BUT I'M THE VICTIM OF THESE CRIMES!!! Not you guys! ME!!! It's always ME!!! NEVER YOU GUYS!!! IT'S ALWAYS ME!!!!! :mad:

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK AT ME, I'M RAGING!! I'M SOOOOOOOOOO MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

TheDivineDeity

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK AT ME, I'M RAGING!! I'M SOOOOOOOOOO MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
WOW, real cool man, REAL COOL..... There is NO JUSTICE around here... I'm but a political victim of the schemes and traps of other users on this forum, A SCAPEGOAT for all your crimes! Real cool...

PerfectDarkMarc

Smash Cadet
"Oh WOW, there is NO JUSTICE in these forums NO JUSTICE AT ALL. I have been burned at the stake of crimes OTHERS HAVE ALSO DONE, but of course, these forums have no concept of justice. GoldenYu gets to do whatever he wants, Oasis gets to do whatever he/she wants, Diddy Kong gets to do whatever he wants, SmashChu gets to do whatever he wants, Habanero gets to do whatever he wants, MagnesD3 gets to do whatever he wants, Noah gets to do EVERYTHING he wants, BUT I'M THE VICTIM OF THESE CRIMES!!! Not you guys! ME!!! It's always ME!!! NEVER YOU GUYS!!! IT'S ALWAYS ME!!!!! :mad:"

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
I personally believe in second chances, but you seem to be really smart alack about your own stupidity and make fun of others when they weren't doing anything, but having decent rosters. If anythin you started it so we're getting all the justice we deserve. Also it's just a video game topic on a website of people you don't know. Not saying it doesn't mean anything, but it shouldn't make you this angry. You should be nicer.

kingmario92

Banned via Warnings
NNID
DragonNinja007
3DS FC
1521-2766-8982
WOW, real cool man, REAL COOL..... There is NO JUSTICE around here... I'm but a political victim of the schemes and traps of other users on this forum, A SCAPEGOAT for all your crimes! Real cool...

Keep thinking that man, your making no points at all. We're victims to your jack*** attitude. Rethink your life and get the heck out of here.

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
You remind me of a horrible youtuber named Onision...always looking for attention and willing to go to such extremes to make himself look like the victim. I don't know whether or not to pity you or to...no...no, I just pity you. Also, GoldenYu and Habanero are probably the smartest mother****ers on this site, neither of them start anything, they just instigate the problem at hand. I may put fanboys in their place on youtube, but that's a different story. The point is you can't accept others' opinions and therefore are being attacked for it. Be more accepting of other view points and don't think you're always right. Remember that and maybe you can redeem yourself, just remember what the happy Eevee eating a cookie told you...it's so memorable, you'll have to try harder to forget it than remember it. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom