• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

deebeethedeity

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1306-6746-5618
Oh what I would give to get Scizor or Genesect on Smash...

If I could have my way, I'd get rid of the gimmiky Pokemon (Pichu and Pkmn Trainer) and replace them with a rep from each gen that has a unique playsytle.

EG.

Gen 1: Pikachu
Gen 2: Scizor
Gen 3: Pluse+min
gen 4 : Lucario
gen 5: Genesect
gen 6: Mewtwo
excited-adventure-time.gif

You have almost perfect thinking. I would not mind plusle and minun but Blaziken would be better. I dont even like blaziken as I am team Sceptile for life. Also greninjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Gune

Smash Lord
Gen 1: Red with Pikachu, Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Espeon, and Snorlax
Gen 2: Silver with Meganium, Typhlosion, Feraligatr, Weavile, Gengar, and Alakazam
Gen 3: Steven with Sceptile, Blaziken, Swampert, Metagross, Aggron, and Skarmory
Gen 4: Cynthia with Torterra, Infernape, Empoleon, Lucario, Roserade, and Garchomp
Gen 5: Alder with Serperior, Emboar, Samurott, Bouffalant, Conkeldurr, and Volcarona
Gen 6: Diantha with Chesnaut, Delphox, Greninja, Hawlucha, Goodra, and Gardevoir

Is perfect.
Metagross and Steven and Lucario and Cynthia My two favorite trainers and my two favorite pokemon, all of my yes.

?????????????

Smash Master
The difficulty with quadrupeds are getting them to do some of Smash's basic functions, like grapples and holding items. They need some kind of manipulative appendage(s), like Ivysaur's vines, psychic powers, or perhaps even a functional tail.

I mean, I SUPPOSE teeth could work, but that would look neck-breakingly painful when wielding hammers.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
The difficulty with quadrupeds are getting them to do some of Smash's basic functions, like grapples and holding items. They need some kind of manipulative appendage(s), like Ivysaur's vines, psychic powers, or perhaps even a functional tail.

I mean, I SUPPOSE teeth could work, but that would look neck-breakingly painful when wielding hammers.
I just imagined Eevee whipping a hammer back and forth with it's neck like a woodpecker and charging after Marth.

Make this happen.

I_hate_usernames

Smash Ace
Honestly I don't like the idea of zoroark being a playable Smash character.

What make's it unique is that it can be someone else, which I don't think would translate very well into the Smash universe....

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
The only other quadruped fighter (that's not from Pokemon) I can think of that could easily use a hammer would be Wolf Link with Midna riding him, since she can manipulate her hair in the shape of an arm, so she could be the one to swing the hammer. Unfortunate such a character is very, VERY unlikely..

Godzillathewonderdog

Smash Master
Let's have Ash Ketchum. He can throw Pokeballs and rocks for his moveset (when Melee was out a kid in elementary school told me he was in the game and that was what he did).

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
How 'bout Nintendog for a Quadrupedal fighter?
Inb4 BluePikmin comes running to the thread. :rolleyes:

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
How 'bout Nintendog for a Quadrupedal fighter?
Inb4 BluePikmin comes running to the thread. :rolleyes:
Nah, PETA would be all over SSB then. I think that's honestly the only reason that Sakurai hasn't put one in as a PC yet.

?????????????

Smash Master
That's one ability of them. And Kirby has other moves. I don't know Zoroark so I may be wrong.
Zoroark is a Pokemon. He has an entire list of attacks he can know and learn.

In Kirby games, without copying, Kirby's list of abilities include flying, inhaling, and doing slide kicks. That's it.

Luigi#1

Smash Champion

In Kirby games, without copying, Kirby's list of abilities include flying, inhaling, and doing slide kicks. That's it.
In KIRBY games. This is SSB. Kirby at least does original moves. Copy ability gives one move to him. Zoroark would just be other Pokemon moves.

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913

And he can only use two of the three. Funny, ain't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom