• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Ridley would be like a mix of characters.
Neutral B.
A chargeable fire ball projectile = Samus.
Side B.
A grab = Bowser.
Up B.
Fly=Charizard.
Down B.
...more fire ? XD

Here is a new topic XD, what attack could Ridley have as his down special? XD

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Ridley would be like a mix of characters.
Neutral B.
A chargeable fire ball projectile = Samus.
Side B.
A grab = Bowser.
Up B.
Fly=Charizard.
Down B.
...more fire ? XD

Here is a new topic XD, what attack could Ridley have as his down special? XD
Transform into Anthony Higgs :troll:
The best of both worlds (even though the Anthony World is obviously the best :troll:)

Speaking of Higgs, hey Chandelure, can I have ownership of your Anthony Higgs thread. I need to expand my irrelevant empire.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
No, wait, I remembered an attack that Ridley can use as his down special.
The whirlwind attack from his boss fight in Brawl.

Last edited:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
No wait, I remember an attack that Ridley can use as his down special.
The wind attack of his boss fight.
Fine, then I guess we can have Higgs riding on Ridley the whole damn time.

Just picture the trailer for this.
There is a CGI tailer showing Samus along with Mario, Link, Pikachu, Kirby, and Mega Man, walking in the Pyroshpere. When suddenly, you hear Ridley screech and the camera aims towards the hole in the wall. Everyone watching the trailer leans forward on their seat getting ready. Could Ridley finally be revealed? Is this the day Metroid gets a newcomer? Finally! After all these years Metroid will get the attention it deserves.
Then suddenly, out of the hole flies Anthony Higgs riding Ridley!

And a big banner comes up saying,
"RIDLEY AND ANTHONY, PWN SOME NOOBS!!!!"
Then some gameplay plays.

The end.

EDIT: And Anthony is like, "WOAH BABY! Settled down!" When riding Ridley.

Morbi

Scavenger
Fine, then I guess we can have Higgs riding on Ridley the whole damn time.

Just picture the trailer for this.
There is a CGI tailer showing Samus along with Mario, Link, Pikachu, Kirby, and Mega Man, walking in the Pyroshpere. When suddenly, you hear Ridley screech and the camera aims towards the hole in the wall. Everyone watching the trailer leans forward on their seat getting ready. Could Ridley finally be revealed? Is this the day Metroid gets a newcomer? Finally! After all these years Metroid will get the attention it deserves.
Then suddenly, out of the hole flies Anthony Higgs riding Ridley!

And a big banner comes up saying,
"RIDLEY AND ANTHONY, PWN SOME NOOBS!!!!"
Then some gameplay plays.

The end.
Not enough Kirby to be the actual trailer if you ask me. Maybe if just Kirby walked in Pyrosphere... and maybe if Kirby was the one to ride Anthony too. That sounds more likely, yeah, that is good. :kirby::kirby2::kirbymelee::kirby64:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Not enough Kirby to be the actual trailer if you ask me. Maybe if just Kirby walked in Pyrosphere... and maybe if Kirby was the one to ride Anthony too. That sounds more likely, yeah, that is good.
NO YOU IDIOT! KIRBY ISNT FROM METROID!
We would need a Metroid character to ride Anthony (no sexually joke here), and since Samus is already a fighter, she can't ride Anthony (again no sexual joke) so a Metroid would have to sit atop his beautiful little head :)
Also, Kraid can sit on the back I Ridley behind Anthony too.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
NO YOU IDIOT! KIRBY ISNT FROM METROID!
We would need a Metroid character to ride Anthony (no sexually joke here), and since Samus is already a fighter, she can't ride Anthony (again no sexual joke) so a Metroid would have to sit atop his beautiful little head :)
Also, Kraid can sit on the back I Ridley behind Anthony too.
I don't think you understand what Morbid meant.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
So, Dr. Luigi will release tomorrow in Japan. Do you think Sakurai will acknowledge it?

Dr. Mario for Smash?

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I don't think you understand what Morbid meant.
I knew what he meant, I just was joking.

So, Dr. Luigi will release tomorrow in Japan. Do you think Sakurai will acknowledge it?

Dr. Mario for Smash?
What if he reveals Dr. Luigi as a Dr. Mario alt BEFORE Dr. Mario himself is revealed!
Technically he is showing off an alt and doesn't have to make a page for it, and is not showing off a newcomer!

Morbi

Scavenger

Dr. Mario for Smash?
That is my hope. Dr. Mario used to be one of my mains. I doubt a costume reveal would be too much to ask for, we should celebrate and honor the fact that Luigi finally got his degree.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

um. . . what all this talk about Metroid people riding on eachothers backs?
i'm now lost here

also cute sig Louie G. ^_^

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542

um. . . what all this talk about Metroid people riding on eachothers backs?
i'm now lost here

also cute sig Louie G. ^_^
That would be my doing.
Long story short Chandelure gave me permission to take over his Anthony Higgs thread, so now I can expand my ever growing irrelevant empire.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
That would be my doing.
Long story short Chandelure gave me permission to take over his Anthony Higgs thread, so now I can expand my ever growing irrelevant empire.
oh, well I should of guessed, congratulations on your growing group of irrelevant and unimportant characters, soon you will have enough threads to take over the forms MWHAHAHA!

well anyway whats the topic, hmm?

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
It better be just an alternate outfit, as having Dr. Mario as a separate entity seems very redundant.
I think by Dr. Mario costume confirmation he means that Dr. Mario will be confirmed as an costume for normal Mario.

oh, well I should of guessed, congratulations on your growing group of irrelevant and unimportant characters, soon you will have enough threads to take over the forms MWHAHAHA!

well anyway whats the topic, hmm?
I already have many of them in my sig.

And I have no clue what the topic is now.
I think it is if there will be some sort of reveal for Dr. Luigi coming out in Japan tomorrow.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I already have many of them in my sig.

And I have no clue what the topic is now.
I think it is if there will be some sort of reveal for Dr. Luigi coming out in Japan tomorrow.
huh cool, well anyway I don't think anything will come out of dr. luigi, dr. Mario seems dead, but maybe a stage?

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
huh cool, well anyway I don't think anything will come out of dr. luigi, dr. Mario seems dead, but maybe a stage?
Or, you know, an alternate costume for Mario and Luigi, which seems pretty inevitable.
I can see Dr. Mario and/or Dr. Luigi ring revealed as Mario and Luigi alts tomorrow.

Morbi

Scavenger
Dr. Mario might be dead, but guess what isn't? Dr. Luigi! It is also the "year of Luigi" just in case you had forgotten. I can see a semi-clone of Luigi being introduced this time around. It will be pretty much the same as Luigi, but with pills. ISN'T THIS EXCITING!!!!!!!!!

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
2015 will come around and Nintendo will say they don't want to end the year of Luigi, yet, and continues it for another 12 months, your reaction?

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Dr. Mario might be dead, but guess what isn't? Dr. Luigi! It is also the "year of Luigi" just in case you had forgotten. I can see a semi-clone of Luigi being introduced this time around. It will be pretty much the same as Luigi, but with pills. ISN'T THIS EXCITING!!!!!!!!!

no, . . . not really

PSIguy89

Smash Ace
NNID
PSIguy89
3DS FC
3222-5969-7044
I personally, am getting terrible sick of seeing anything Mario related...smash or not. its getting REALLY over saturated at this point. ugh every time I see a new Mario OR Luigi game come out I want to scream! where the hell is the love for all of your other franchises Ninty?????
(yes I know its because Mario is cash cow with endless milk...)

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
I personally, am getting terrible sick of seeing anything Mario related...smash or not. its getting REALLY over saturated at this point. ugh every time I see a new Mario OR Luigi game come out I want to scream! where the hell is the love for all of your other franchises Ninty?????
(yes I know its because Mario is cash cow with endless milk...)
"Currently Playing: Super Mario 3D World..."

jk its actually amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom