• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
Good evening all, hope you're all doing well. The Palutena moveset isn't entirely finished yet, so give me a bit of time on that...been working on College work all day. Anyways, let's take a look at what we're talking about...

Wut? but you voted NO in my Waddle Dee poll!

And yes...I know all the people who voted NO.
What poll? :p

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
Good evening all, hope you're all doing well. The Palutena moveset isn't entirely finished yet, so give me a bit of time on that...been working on College work all day. Anyways, let's take a look at what we're talking about...
That Movelist should have some Sword Summoner II. ;)

What poll? :p
The Poll in the Bandana Dee Thread. Chandelure and I hound it to keep track of our adversaries. :evil:

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Topic, if Subaru Garoo (sorry, I just love saying that.) gets in. Should he and would he use his sword? I know he used it as his Assist Trophy, but he often doesn't use it too. So he might get the Ganondorf treatment.

And yes, I just like discussing character that I only recently consider before realizing they really have a big chance of getting in. :p
We should discuss Tetra again.

SINCE I KNOW YOU LOVE DISCUSSING ZELDA AMIRITE GAIZ

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
The Poll in the Bandana Dee Thread. Chandelure and I hound it to keep track of our adversaries. :evil:
Ah...I see...well, while I have no real quarrel with Bandana Dee's inclusion, as undeserving as it is at this point in the franchise, it's quite clear that no matter what he's given, he'll never be the most unique choice for a Kirby newcomer.

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
Maybe it's the Mysterious Creature??? Regardless, things just got ugly for the color purple.
I then realized that I should of put his cat in there too for maximum trollage.
Sakurai is the King of Trolls, Nintendo Side. He'd be that one guy.
Not-Nintendo Side it HAS to be Yuuki Terumi.

Um...relevance?
MUHRELEVANCY? MORE LIKE GROOSE.

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
No I mean what relevance does it serve to the conversation it was a reply too?
Oh. Well, this place really never stays relevant with it's conversation. We are always hopping topics.
Wait... Kenith, why are you willingly trying to discuss Zelda? That's like, willingly shooting yourself in the foot in this thread!

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
You're name is Ariel!?!?!? I'm totally making fun of you!!! :demon:
Just kidding that's actually a cool name. :p
You better not be doing that, we're not in grade school.
We should discuss Tetra again.

SINCE I KNOW YOU LOVE DISCUSSING ZELDA AMIRITE GAIZ
Tetra is one of the only zelda newcomer worth being added honestly
and then there's Tingle, who'd probably represent his spinoff franchise.

So Tetra or Tingle for Zelda pls
Not-Nintendo Side it HAS to be Yuuki Terumi
Sakurai is king of trolls irl
Yuuki can be king of trolls vidya

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
Ah...I see...well, while I have no real quarrel with Bandana Dee's inclusion, as undeserving as it is at this point in the franchise, it's quite clear that no matter what he's given, he'll never be the most unique choice for a Kirby newcomer.
It's funny because you support Dark Matter.

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
Not-Nintendo Side it HAS to be Yuuki Terumi.
Well considering Hades is basically Nintendo's Hazama, who was made by Sakurai, it's quite expected.

Also, AEM, those circled shots are part of the effect of Dedede's smash...they're blue behind red, which makes purple. :p

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Oh. Well, this place really never stays relevant with it's conversation. We are always hopping topics.
Wait... Kenith, why are you willingly trying to discuss Zelda? That's like, willingly shooting yourself in the foot in this thread!
What do you mean? Of course I'm going to talk about Zelda.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Tetra is not deserving on her own and I don't think Sakurai will implement Toon Zelda just to bring her in.

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
It's funny because you support Dark Matter.
The last time I checked, Dark Matter isn't even on my roster. And I said I'd like Dark Matter to be the next Kirby character, as unlikely as it is, not that he WILL be the next character. Besides, neither of them are as unique as Prince Fluff. In short, it's funny because your comment is irrelevant to the fact that I don't support a fourth kirby character.

Also, not continuing on from this, Tetra's not deserving on her own? What kind of a joke is that?

Lasifer

Smash Ace
NNID
Lasifer
3DS FC
3995-6509-4052
Am I the only one who doesn't see anything resembling Ridley in the pic of the day?

PSIguy89

Smash Ace
NNID
PSIguy89
3DS FC
3222-5969-7044
even though it was a few pages back....whats with all the Lucas and Red hate.....:crying:
those two were hands down my favorite newcomers in brawl

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Tetra is not deserving on her own and I don't think Sakurai will implement Toon Zelda just to bring her in.
My idea was Tetra by herself, and Zelda by herself. Still two forms of Zelda. Besides, Tetra's much more prominent than Sheik, who also had a completely made up moveset, so I don't see why Tetra is less than her.

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
I still don't see why people think PT is getting "Cut". If we get a new PT in Red's place, that's not a cut. That's a literal replacement.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Best troll move ever: Sakurai confirms that Ridley is NOT a stage hazard...
...before confirming he's an Assist Trophy by showing him on a different stage while still having the "Challenger Approaching" Logo from the last veteran reveal.:troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom