• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
My advice:
go ask some where else When they ask you any thing about a fish, tell them its a water type. If its a shark, say its a water/dark. If its a jelly fish, say its water/poison. Lastly, if its a kind of under water plant, say its water/grass. Also, crabs and lobsters are water/steel, and seagulls and all marine birds are water flying.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTION.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Let's go back to Ridley please.
I want someone to give me the facts on why I shouldn't believe that I saw Ridley's claw.
Give me the facts on why I should believe that is Ridley's claw.

Edit: It seems like the only reason people see Ridley's claw is that they want to see Ridley's claw.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
So, this isn't the best place to ask, but I have an AP Biology midterm tomorrow. Anyone have any advice?
Do you have any windows nearby that you can throw yourself out through?
O_o whoa whats with all the ridley talking going on?
something happen to him?
People saw Ridley in the clouds again.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
Tried to talk about logic in a Shokio video. Got this response, and the rest is history. Oh, I'm Conker.

Argument 2.png

WHO WANTS TO GET THE PITCHFORKS?

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Here's how a Ridley discussion should go:

Idiot: Ridley is too ****ing big!

Smart guy: Sakurai already confirmed that he doesn't care.

END OF DISCUSSION!

KirbyKamikazi

Smash Cadet
I'M SICK OF THESE MUTHER****ING SNAKES ON THIS MUTHER****ING THREAD!
Why hello there, potty mouth. Anyway, this is a public thread about potential SSB4, so don't be surprised when people are on topic.

Anyway, Could someone show me this supposed pic of "Ridley's Claw" 'cause I'm all for Ridley in SSB4

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
@ APC99 APC99 : Do you even bother with those imbeciles? Honestly, most of the Smash fanbase outside of these boards are just a bunch of morons. Miiverse, YouTube, GameFAQs... you name them.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
@ APC99 APC99 : Do you even bother with those imbeciles? Honestly, most of the Smash fanbase outside of these boards are just a bunch of morons. Miiverse, YouTube, GameFAQs... you name them.
I've been trying to educate people, but the world doesn't listen or understand, therefore retaliating by calling everyone here stupid.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Anybody notice how people SUCK at defending the "Ridley isn't too big argument?" Saying Bowser was resized is a bad argument because Bowser is not size consistent in the first place. Olimar is only small from a theoretical perspective and not in actual comparison to other Nintendo characters. Hub world sprites are not comparable to "in combat" sprites.

I know the size isn't' an issue. But, if hypothetically it was: People REALLY suck at proving it.

Reznor

work in progress
I've been trying to educate people, but the world doesn't listen or understand, therefore retaliating by calling everyone here stupid.
if they listened they would be wrong and no one wants to be wrong
there is nothing you can do sadly :urg:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I don't understand why people bother debating on Youtube. It's admirable trying to get people to be less dumb, but I can't think of anything more futile than debating Ridley with blind Shokio fans in the comments of a Shokio video.

So, this isn't the best place to ask, but I have an AP Biology midterm tomorrow. Anyone have any advice?
Leave here and don't look back. We're nothing but the worst kind of distraction. Study and get enough sleep for tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom