• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Too bad Big Boss was much more interesting. :awesome:
Yeah, that's why he's about to get more games than Solid himself. :awesome:
To be fair, Brawl Snake is a sort of hybrid between Solid Snake and Big Boss while being specifically Solid.

So I could just be basing my views on the two on that and be horribly misinformed.
It is his MGS2 design as well, it was the first pic I got of Solid. Should of just found a MGS2 one

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I had a dream that Sakurai and I were working on the new adventure mode enemy ideas. While we doodles he told me about how drunk he got that weekend. Was super cool.

HylianHeroBigBoss

Smash Lord
NNID
HylianHeroSnake
And we got Metal Gear 3 on the 3DS to start!
Which gives room for a 3DS stage right off the bat

Really, what's the difference between Solid Snake and Big Boss during his period as Naked Snake?
Machismo

But anyway theres enough to make him worth the upgrade, as ive said in my thread for him *shameless plug*

BlueSorrow

Smash Apprentice
Lol, but seriously.

What is the actual difference between the two to where Solid is meh while Naked is not?
I'm asking a serious question; I'm not keen on the Metal Gear lore.
Then watch Metal Gear Lore videos and you may learn a few things.
Also Solid Snake complains about eating garlic while Naked Snake eats Bats and Spiders.
Therefore Naked Snake & Wario > Solid Snake

Last edited:

G0LD3N L0TUS

Smash Lord
NNID
G0LD3N_L0TUS
3DS FC
3007-8158-6601
Meaning that the 95% that found about Fire Emblem through Smash recognize Ike more than Marth as he's both in Smash AND international in 2 games. So Marth as a starter does NOT make sense. :shades:
Lucas was the starter while being less recognizable worldwide than Ness, who was even a starter in Melee. Not saying Marth is most likely changing to a starter, but there's nothing really saying he won't be besides his traditional position as an unlockable.

Louie G.

Smash Hero
I also had a dream that King K. Rool and Dixie Kong were revealed on the exact same day.
It was really great, but Dixie looked EXACTLY like Diddy's Brawl model.
And they were on some tropical Wii U stage.
I think it was March or something too.

Sharkarat

Gibdo Knight
3DS FC
3754-7599-5366
I had a dream where a Zelda newcomer was revealed.

This zelda newcomer was Ganon's second hand man, also he doesn't exist. my dream made up a character.

Protom

Smash Lord
NNID
Toonfearow
3DS FC
1521-4412-3019
I had a dream where me and my cousin were sucked into smash and we became storm troopers. Our order was to exterminate all polygon team guys.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Let's go back to Ridley please.
I want someone to give me the facts on why I shouldn't believe that I saw Ridley's claw.
unless the ridley I know is transparent and you can see through in, then that is not ridley, along with similar looking marks all around the picture,
its just best to assume without further evidence against, its just effect on the smash attack

D

Deleted member

It can't be argued that you didn't see Ridley's claw since no one but you can see what your eyes see. :troll:

However, one can argue that Ridley's claw isn't present in the picture.

Protom

Smash Lord
NNID
Toonfearow
3DS FC
1521-4412-3019
What if that is Ridley, but playable? Sakurai is showing off his height by having him be blocked by the damage effect:rolleyes:

Morbi

Scavenger
So, this isn't the best place to ask, but I have an AP Biology midterm tomorrow. Anyone have any advice?
Cram. As long as you recognize the material, you will be fine. It always works for me despite these "studies" saying that it doesn't work. Try to associate key notions and terms with something relatable and you will be all good. I mean, you could always study as well, but we all know that is a waste of time.

Protom

Smash Lord
NNID
Toonfearow
3DS FC
1521-4412-3019
So, this isn't the best place to ask, but I have an AP Biology midterm tomorrow. Anyone have any advice?
My advice:
go ask some where else When they ask you any thing about a fish, tell them its a water type. If its a shark, say its a water/dark. If its a jelly fish, say its water/poison. Lastly, if its a kind of under water plant, say its water/grass. Also, crabs and lobsters are water/steel, and seagulls and all marine birds are water flying.
:troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom