• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
I agree; in fact, I am one of the casual elitists that you speak of. I like to force my way on others, items on and all stages I always say. If they don't play the game the way it was intended to be played, it irritates me...

Seriously though, I have never seen a casual elitist before, it is probably a funny event to witness.

I still play Smash from time to time. I played 100 stocks today with my sister, we decided to mirror match the entire roster. It was good fun.
Go on Gamefaqs, there are some there, its pretty funny.

I do 99 stocks on occasions for the lulz 2, too bad no one really likes to do them. Well in my 64 buddies do, but not so much anywhere else.

Though I do them with no items.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
So I'm playing Cave Story for the first time.

I was in one of the save rooms, and accidentally jumped out of the room. I thought I broke it.

Then I wiggled my way around to the other side (mashing the check button) and found a pair of panties.

What am I playing.
They are useless in gameplay trust me. XD
You'll find out soon enough.

I know, me too.
It's just that I decided that Awakening was a bit too important not to get a character.
It saved the series, brought new mechanics, sold extremely well...
I would want Lyn as the FE newcomer, but I don't know.
Solution: Chrom/Lucina, two popular Awakening characters as a duo, solves all problems.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Young Horsetail keeps complaining about things and threatening to leave forever/this game sux now i'm not gonna buy it, even though he always comes back.

Diddy just talks about Impa. dat's it.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Young Horsetail keeps complaining about things and threatening to leave forever/this game sux now i'm not gonna buy it, even though he always comes back.

Diddy just talks about Impa. dat's it.
It's gonna be sad when "Pic of the Day. Golden haired warriors." and "Pic of the day. Lip's Sticks returns back in action, this time it can be used in the air to cover more range with its flower effect." happen soon.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
It's gonna be sad when "Pic of the Day. Golden haired warriors." and "Pic of the day. Lip's Sticks returns back in action, this time it can be used in the air to cover more range with its flower effect." happen soon.
I don't get, golden haired warriors.

Alternate Costumes: Violently murdering Dr. Mario's chances since Project M 3.0. :reverse:
I honestly think the only reason Dr. Mario is so liked here is for the same reason as Roy. Melee

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Doc mario was just a last minute clone. sakurai just to hear the doc mario music anyway. He won't be a standalone character, its either alt or nothing.

Here's your chance saturn, come at me and defend your lover. :p (inb4 golden shoots fire at me because I think he likes the good doctor as well)

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Doc mario was just a last minute clone. sakurai just to hear the doc mario music anyway. He won't be a standalone character, its either alt or nothing.

Here's your chance saturn, come at me and defend your lover. :p (inb4 golden shoots fire at me because I think he likes the good doctor as well)
Neither of them are here.

Check out Young Horsetail's signature.
It won't load on my tablet.

ChaosSoul

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ChaosSoul
3DS FC
2148-8364-1572
remember how weird snake seemed to fit in well what if we had another konami character say one with a whip and debut was on the NES

ChaosSoul

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ChaosSoul
3DS FC
2148-8364-1572
what about a really classic character that debut was on NES had a whip and was made by konami

Lasifer

Smash Ace
NNID
Lasifer
3DS FC
3995-6509-4052
remember how weird snake seemed to fit in well what if we had another konami character say one with a whip and debut was on the NES
As much as I'd love Belmont, Konami is hardly associated with Nintendo nowadays. While he may have been a fun character and one of my mains, Snake shouldn't have been in Brawl in the first place.

Godzillathewonderdog

Smash Master
The main difference between Super Smash Bros. and Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale in terms of roster is that the latter has a notable stigma is staying too focused on what exactly is new while not ensuring the characters themselves mesh well, and is kind of alienates a large chunk of people that have played on the original Playstation and to a lesser extent the Playstation 2. The only characters that cater to the old school fans are Parappa and Spike.
Sir Daniel, Sweet Tooth, Young Heihachi, and Toro (In Japan) were also on PSOne.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
So mine is perfect then. :troll:

We've got the existing IP's with new characters, over five unrepped IP's, the four most requested characters, a new rep for a series that's been solo (if you don't count Zamus), and no cuts. So does that fit your criteria? :troll:
Well there's also a list of things it SHOULDN'T have :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom