• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
She'd be fourth, likely. Or AT material. It's hard to deny that Hades and Medusa are competing. But Hades is simply such an amazing character that I think Hades wins.

Medusa for fourth a-go-go.
Oh, I thought we were going realistically. Because Hades is nowhere near as important or iconic as Medusa.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
very well, luckily shadow is part of diddy's tribe, and we are on peace terms with them, so I don't think he'll risk war, I'll make sure to guard that scroll in my personal safe keepings, I'll watch young shadow zero, you worry about your assignment, to make sure okami stays in safe hands, and far away from the clutches of bidoof
this little game she started is actually pretty fun:awesome:
It shall be done.

I wanted to use a "yes my lordu" video but it was to long :awesome:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
It shall be done.

I wanted to use a "yes my lordu" video but it was to long :awesome:
I must admit, it is a wise decision to keep her out of my clutches. After all, you do remember my Christmas song, right.

I'm Mr. Troll Christmas, I'm Mr. Derp
I'm Mr. Bidoof Empire, I'm Mr. Pointless Post.
They call me Mega Bidoof, whatever I touch, turns to death to my clutch,
I'm too much.

*TIO* Who is that exactly? :?:
Morshu, from Link the Faces of Evil.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Hades is stealing Falcon's second most iconic move? New Falcon clone confirmed. More reason to support Medusa. :cool:
Falcon stole it first.
The signature Rider Kick (and Rider Punch) came before Smash, you know.

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
Depends. Whose army we talking? :troll: Is there even a Viridi Thread?
There is actually, but from a long time ago.
I remember it well because the OP was written as if the Goddess of Nature herself graced Smashboards with her presence.

Viridi is too Tsundere for my taste......
tsundere.png

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
That's where a lot of her charm comes from, for me anyway...
One of many ''otaku'' words I have to look up. Ew.

I thought people liked her because she was cute, childlike and angry. Why does have to be creepy?

Anyway, I've never played Kid Icarus Uprising so I don't know much about her, just what I've heard from other people. Although,
I will say it's very unlikely she would be playable. Even if Palutena gets in, the third KI character would definitely be Medusa.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
hello there guys, whats the topic kidicarus? personally i hope some one from there makes it in, anyone would do ^_^

shrooby

Let me know when I'm supposed to laugh, okay?
BRoomer
NNID
shrooby
3DS FC
2320-6364-8294
One of many ''otaku'' words I have to look up. Ew.

I thought people liked her because she was cute, childlike and angry. Why does have to be creepy?

Anyway, I've never played Kid Icarus Uprising so I don't know much about her, just what I've heard from other people. Although,
I will say it's very unlikely she would be playable. Even if Palutena gets in, the third KI character would definitely be Medusa.
It's not meant to be taken as a disturbing word. It simply refers to the fact that she seemingly hates Pit but actually cares about him deep down.
And then the internet started shipping Viridi and (Dark) Pit because it's the internet and nearly ruined the character for me and blablablabla-I'd rather not talk about it.
Point is, she has all those reasons to love her character and more.

She's not going to be playable though. I'm not that delusional. What do you think I am, a Toad supporter?
Because I am. But still, I'M NOT CRAZY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom