• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
A business man! He would "work" :D
Pheonix Wright! He is a lawyer! He "works" all the time.

You fool, all you bring is chaos and calamity, you think you bring light but all you bring is darkness!

I suggest you surrender now, for I have already told you about my special abilities.... if you do not stand down I'll have no choice but to cut you down, for I have been granted the use of the legendary lunar fang blade! The sacred sword of the lone wolf clan!
:awesome:
Hmmph....
Fine, we shall continue this tomorow, and I will finish this once and for all, and the Earth will be under Bidoofian rule once again, just like in the ancient time with my ancestors.

But for now, TO THE BED MECH!!
I must rest for our battle tomorrow!
Trust me, you don't want to see what I have in store for tomorrow.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
There's also a Panel De Pon block in the Nintendogs stage...Just thought I should mention that... :p

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
I ate Dunsparce, and I'm distracting Tornado with doughnuts. :shades:
What now? >:D
Ah young kingshadow, be careful with this one wolf, he may seem friendly but he's only doing it for his own selfish ambitions. He hopes to be in good graces with the clan so that he may obtain the use of an ancient magic scroll we have in our treasury. He's trying to resurrect his master's mistress, Impa. which could be a good thing or a bad thing, but I no not for certain......its best to keep an eye on him.

Be on your guard, he could turn on the clan at any moment. And if that happens I shall be ready.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I ate Dunsparce, and I'm distracting Tornado with doughnuts. :shades:
What now? >:D
Please Shadow, those are but androids.
Tornado is an ally, he doesn't actually work for me, I have no clue where he is. Probably off on a cliff looking into the sunset like a badass.

But I have an army of Dunsparces. They are all just robots.
I guess I'll have to change the setting from "Derpy Friend" to "Killing Android".
And I am off to the Bed Mech for the night!
Good night everyone!

HylianHeroBigBoss

Smash Lord
NNID
HylianHeroSnake
Just because Punch-Out doesn't have those things (which I'm not entirely sure if it does or not) doesn't mean It's not a Punch-out stage, there's still solid evidence supporting that it is.
well it does at least have the green laser show we can see in the screen shots

Lasifer

Smash Ace
NNID
Lasifer
3DS FC
3995-6509-4052
I think we will have a cool update tomorrow.
We've been getting some pretty solid info consistently for awhile now, there has to be a lot more stuff in the game that Sakurai can show off besides characters and Luigi's nose.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Ah young kingshadow, be careful with this one wolf, he may seem friendly but he's only doing it for his own selfish ambitions. He hopes to be in good graces with the clan so that he may obtain the use of an ancient magic scroll we have in our treasury. He's trying to resurrect his master's mistress, Impa. which could be a good thing or a bad thing, but I no not for certain......its best to keep an eye on him.

Be on your guard, he could turn on the clan at any moment. And if that happens I shall be ready.

very well, luckily shadow is part of diddy's tribe, and we are on peace terms with them, so I don't think he'll risk war, I'll make sure to guard that scroll in my personal safe keepings, I'll watch young shadow zero, you worry about your assignment, to make sure okami stays in safe hands, and far away from the clutches of bidoof
this little game she started is actually pretty fun:awesome:

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
Why, pray, would it be anyone but Medusa?
She'd be fourth, likely. Or AT material. It's hard to deny that Hades and Medusa are competing. But Hades is simply such an amazing character that I think Hades wins.

Medusa for fourth a-go-go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom