• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Guys, we all know that Duke Tanas is going to be the newcomer for Fire Emblem. It just makes sense.

His theme is in Brawl. He's weird, heavy....sexy:troll:

Somebody should post a picture of him from PoR to show how attractive he is. He'd be perfect. I can't because i'm on my ipod

Lasifer

Smash Ace
NNID
Lasifer
3DS FC
3995-6509-4052
Since the 11th is a saturday, I'm doubting a DeDeDe reveal.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Come on guys, we all know very well that ZURG is the best choice for a new Fire Emblem Lord. Doesn't he fit in with the "special Year of Yoshi" roster I made so well? :awesome:

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
Guys, we all know that Duke Tanas is going to be the newcomer for Fire Emblem. It just makes sense.

His theme is in Brawl. He's weird, heavy....sexy:troll:

Somebody should post a picture of him from PoR to show how attractive he is. He'd be perfect. I can't because i'm on my ipod

There's your sexy ******.

Is Ike's sword in Brawl the same as the one in the original game?
Here's proof.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
The sword he wields in Brawl is the Ragnell, which in traditional Lord fashion is his signature weapon.
So it wouldn't be plausible for Chrom to use a different sword then.

Is there any weapon he can use beside the falchion? I hear that he can use a lance for a side special, but from what I've gathered that's not suppose to be a signature weapon of his and the blue fire is simply cutscene effects.

Do others with falchions use the Wind Edge attack?

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
So it wouldn't be plausible for Chrom to use a different sword then.

Is there any weapon he can use beside the falchion? I hear that he can use a lance for a side special, but from what I've gathered that's not suppose to be a signature weapon of his and the blue fire is simply cutscene effects.

Do others with falchions use the Wind Edge attack?
He only wields the falchion, which is marth's sword except that it's been ironed out due to the many years the sword has, that's why it looks different.

Exalted falchion is the same thing, its only been blessed by naga.

And no its not a projectile weapon. Wind edge is just a standard magic sword, nothing special. Ragnell can be used for ranged attacks, i'm suprised Ike didn't get one, but i'm sure he'll have one in ssb4.

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I'll have this in Spoiler tags for people who haven't gotten this far/played Path of Radiance. One of Ike's best lines, and it involves Oliver.
[/collapse]Oliver: You lowborn, vulgar, penurious vermin! Return my little bird to me! Objects of beauty must be admired! Only by my side can they fulfill the purpose for which they are created!
Ike: I am SO TIRED of listening to your nonsense, you massive gasbag! This ends here and now! [/collapse]

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
what time are we expecting the official ridley deconfirmation pic of the day. :troll:
I just finished going back and looking through the previous updates and judging from the release dates, I would say to expect the update around 1:30 am.

Will the Daily Updates thread be reopened after this update appears?

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
I just finished going back and looking through the previous updates and judging from the release dates, I would say to expect the update around 1:30 am.

Will the Daily Updates thread be reopened after this update appears?
It should be open now. Unless M&SG is busy in the disco room/or sleeping....

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
You can make him however you want in FE:A awakening. (with the choices you have)

But officially he has the white hair, face thing going on. He's like a mii sorta. since you can customize him and stuff.
But, how does that make him generic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom