• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
That never even happens in EarthBound.
And why would ANYONE want to turn Porky, who has potential to be a very unique newcomer armed with a mech, into yet another PSI user? Giygas has no unique PSI attacks that Ness and Lucas don't have already in Smash.
Plus, Porky is too much of a coward to even fight outside his mech.
Since when is Smash Canon?
Rosalina never uses her Luma (which she treats as her children to the point of them caller her "Mama") as weapons for fighting.
He doesn't have to be all PSI, more of just a dark power, with a little bit of tech using fighter.
And he wouldn't be a coward if Giygas is basically possessing him.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Smash Bros. may not be canon but at least Sakurai tries to make character's combat styles true to themselves. Don't even use the Falcon argument against me, because at least Porky has something to pull from for moves.
I like the idea though, plus if you read before.... I always seen porky using a spider mech or something. It'd be nice to see, but I don't see it happening, but again i'm being biased cause Gigyas would be hilarious in smash. oh well.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I think you should mention it in the porky thread. It's a cool idea, sure it isn't canon but giygas man... you can't comprehend the awesomeness.
You can't comprehend it to the point where IT EVEN SAYS THAT IN THE GAME!
"You can't grasp the full power of Giygas' attack!"

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
Forgot to include my thoughts.

Neither. F-Zero is a franchise with not enough momentum and power to grant or even deserve much of a new Rep.

Hotfeet has some of the best Avis I see on Smashboards.
Do I have a good avatar?

Also, while F Zero characters are cool, I'm perfectly fine with just the Cap. As long as he doesn't suck like in Brawl.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
You can't comprehend it to the point where IT EVEN SAYS THAT IN THE GAME!
"You can't grasp the full power of Giygas' attack!"
Ikr, too bad the mother series is done...... we probably would have gotten porky or something if it kept going. But that said, the franchise is a total masterpiece.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Ikr, too bad the mother series is done...... we probably would have gotten porky or something if it kept going. But that said, the franchise is a total masterpiece.
Agreed. As I just said before, I am not even that far into Earthbound, I'm only up to Giant Step, yet I know it is my Favorite Game I ever played.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
Tempo from HarmoKnight in SSB4 - yay or nay?
Nah. Not a fan. Not against the character, per se, but I'd rather see another character in his place.

Its the hanafunda guy + pac man on cocaine right? :troll:

yes.... it truly is a masterpiece.
Precisely. It's actually this Pac-Man on cocaine:

Lasifer

Smash Ace
NNID
Lasifer
3DS FC
3995-6509-4052
Agreed. As I just said before, I am not even that far into Earthbound, I'm only up to Giant Step, yet I know it is my Favorite Game I ever played.
Mother 3 is still my favorite in the trilogy.

The series can still keep going if Nintendo wants it to, Itoi just won't be at the helm of a fourth game, he wants to be the player for Mother 4.

I personally want to see Mother 1 remade on Wii U or the 3DS. It's a game that can definitely benefit from one.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
You guys are just a few examples of the "Users I find here and there" that have incredible avatars.
*cough cough*
Zoom in on my avatar.
It looks like nothing from a distance.

Well everyone, I am going for the night.

(At the end of a concert)
YEAH! AND GOOOOOOD NIIIIIIGHT SMASHBOARDS!!!!!!

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Mother 3 is still my favorite in the trilogy.

The series can still keep going if Nintendo wants it to, Itoi just won't be at the helm of a fourth game, he wants to be the player for Mother 4.

I personally want to see Mother 1 remade on Wii U or the 3DS. It's a game that can definitely benefit from one.
I don't know..... it just won't feel the same without itoi in my opinion, plus I think nintendo would probably keep the series as is. they'll probably be remakes though.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Before I go, I must offer this picture I found.
image.jpg

Now picture this, but with Mother 1, 2, and 3, fully remade, on one bundle disc, in HD, on the WiiU.
This would be Heaven.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
View attachment 5930
Now picture this, but with Mother 1, 2, and 3, fully remade, on one bundle disc, in HD, on the WiiU.
This would be Heaven.
cool, i'll love to have that happen, different artstyle would be welcomed though
but I must say, the guy in the back looks like he stole Toon link's shirt at first glance . . .

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
View attachment 5930
This would be Heaven.
If Nintendo is not going to do this, someone else has to.

I am going to make Smash Bros Affinity, and then make Limbs (my original 2d side scroller adventure game which I'll share more on later) and then I will be known as a decent game developer.
Then I march straight up to NoA HQ, and pitch this idea!

I swear on my honor, that I will try my best to do this!

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Liked because of what you said, the artstyle could be different though.

2 am eastern time

11pm pacific time.
I'd be fine with the artstyle, though it would be better if the eyes are changed back to the simple black ovals.
But I would love to see Earthbound Giyas with that art style. :troll:

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
Good golly, that was arduous. So, what's going on now? Can we hope for a slightly earlier picture? I don't want to wait up until 1:30-2, I have school tomorrow.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
How can you have an avatar discussion without my lovely Whitney avi?

They usually show up at 11:00 PM pacific time. No way of telling if it will show up at that time today though.
Why is whitney checking me out? That's gonna make Olivia jealous you know.

For those of you who don't know, this is olivia.

She's been stalking me ever since the GC animal crossing. Every time I make a new town.... she's there and doesn't move away. Though she's cool I guess.

Also AC always gets my face right, on the first try, which is pretty dang creepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom