• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
My predictions on newcomers:
Maxwell (Scribblenauts)
Aegislash (Pokemon)
Zoroark (Pokemon)
Geno (Mario)
Lloyd (Tales of Symphony)
Steve (Minecraft)
Little Mac (Punch Out)
Okami (Okami Den)
Tails (Sonic)
Siegfried (Soul Calibur)
Great prediction!...

...Wait, you're being serious, aren't you?

Edit: @ Fire Emblemier Fire Emblemier well, now I feel like a jerk.

TopTierPichu

Smash Ace
Maxwell (Scribblenauts)
Aegislash (Pokemon)
Zoroark (Pokemon)
Geno (Mario)
Steve (Minecraft)
Little Mac (Punch Out)
Okami (Okami Den)
Tails (Sonic)
Siegfried (Soul Calibur)
I don't think most of those are Nintendo characters. . . . only 3 of them are, none the less welcome to the boards

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Maxwell (Scribblenauts)
Aegislash (Pokemon)
Zoroark (Pokemon)
Geno (Mario)
Steve (Minecraft)
Little Mac (Punch Out)
Okami (Okami Den)
Tails (Sonic)
Siegfried (Soul Calibur)
Okami is the best character.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Maxwell (Scribblenauts)
Aegislash (Pokemon)
Zoroark (Pokemon)
Geno (Mario)
Steve (Minecraft)
Little Mac (Punch Out)
Okami (Okami Den)
Tails (Sonic)
Siegfried (Soul Calibur)
At least you got little mac.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
You do realize that Meowth has been planned as playable in every SSB game and still maintains a major role in the anime? He's eons more important than Jigglypuff and HIVsaur.
Source?

I'd love Meowth in Smash, though...

Maxwell (Scribblenauts)
Aegislash (Pokemon)
Zoroark (Pokemon)
Geno (Mario)
Steve (Minecraft)
Little Mac (Punch Out)
Okami (Okami Den)
Tails (Sonic)
Siegfried (Soul Calibur)
Hmmm, those look more like wishlist characters rather than predictions.

Many of those are very unlikely at the moment, and getting Minecraft content is pretty much impossible.

One important thing to remember here is that wanting a character and predicting a character are different things. ♫

-----

Oniric Spriter

Smash Ace
Don't you guys feel that there's enough gen 1 reps?
It's like: Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Mewtwo(possibly) and PKMN Trainer and now you're thinking in Meowth?
Keep Lucario but I personally would like to see something from Gen 3 and Gen 5 even though it's something that probably won't happen.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
It's like: Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Mewtwo(possibly) and PKMN Trainer and now you're thinking in Meowth?
Keep Lucario but I personally would like to see something from Gen 3 and Gen 5 even though it's something that probably won't happen.
If we're getting a new pokemon character besides Mewtwo, I expect Blaziken.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
I would rather have a Pokemon newcomer than Brawl + Mewtwo for a breath of fresh air. Zoroark definitely could bring new things to the table with the abilitiy make illusions of anything.

Kenith

Overkill Sarcasm
The Fabulous Friendly Super Sparkle Train
NNID
RipoffmanXKTG
3DS FC
4210-4224-9442
A gen 3 Pokemon...how bout Pra Mai.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Lip is really growing on me. By which I mean the idea of having the character. Not an actual human lip growing on a different part of my body from some morbid genetic engineering. Anyway, Sakurai certainly seems to be fond of her somewhat, and bringing a puzzle character adds uniqueness and variety. As does a retro from SUPER Famicom.

I think a Puzzle character is just what we need.

(G-S.N) Chicago Ben

Smash Apprentice
Exactly and with the success of the last two gens of pokemon you gotta get at least one pokemon from gen 5 or 6 rep'd.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
I would rather have a Pokemon newcomer than Brawl + Mewtwo for a breath of fresh air. Zoroark definitely could bring new things to the table with the abilitiy make illusions of anything.
Why exactly would it be anything more than a taunt? And if it was part of the move set, what exactly is unique and new about copying someone else?

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
I think Plusle & Minun would be the best Gen 3 character. But, they are pretty similar to Pikachu/Pichu.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Why exactly would it be anything more than a taunt? And if it was part of the move set, what exactly is unique and new about copying someone else?
If you know the definition of illusion, he would be able to make create hallucinational attacks that don't do actual damage to the opponent and tricking them into various traps Zoroark can create such as clones of himself with Double Team, he's all about trickery basically your "April Fools! I'm gonna knock you out now."

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
If you know the definition of illusion, he would be able to make create hallucinational attacks that don't do actual damage to the opponent and tricking them into various traps Zoroark can create such as clones of himself with Double Team, he's all about trickery basically your "April Fools! I'm gonna knock you out now."
That will trick you maybe once and then you'll figure it out.

(G-S.N) Chicago Ben

Smash Apprentice
That will trick you maybe once and then you'll figure it out.
You would have to be Taj worthy to be good at that sort of character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom