• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
Moving Subject On...
Super Roster: 110 Characters, I don't know how many slots.

Though I feel like I am missing a few characters...
Thoughts?

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
It's random characters on a bar on the side of the big roster square. It normally sucks, like it did this time.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Moving Subject On...

Thoughts?
Could use Lanky Kong but ain't complaining about anything here!

Oh, maybe Krystal & Slippy over Peppy though. Toad over Waluigi would also be nice.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Moving Subject On...

Thoughts?
If only this were real... then everyone would shut up and have fun with the roster.

But yeah I like it, just add toad and krystal somewhere, since alot of people want them and stuffs.

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer

Okay, there. Added those and Bidoof for good measure. Now I get to organize this and make it look real fancy.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Imo, its the only way for chrom to be in smash and to stand out. I don't think his standalone merits are good enough compared to the other candidates.
Have you considered the option of switching stances? Like, Chrom starts with the Falchion, which focuses on durability, weight and a stronger healing factor. With Down B, he switches to his Spear to focus more on speed, range and spacing, including projectile use. It also can show of FE's weapon system and tactical aspect (using the right weapon for the job). I can see Sakurai going for something like that for solo-Chrom.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Have you considered the option of switching stances? Like, Chrom starts with the Falchion, which focuses on durability, weight and a stronger healing factor. With Down B, he switches to his Spear to focus more on speed, range and spacing, including projectile use. It also can show of FE's weapon system and tactical aspect (using the right weapon for the job). I can see Sakurai going for something like that for solo-Chrom.
I dunno, it still needs a little more kick. does he come with the ph1re? :awesome:

I guess its okay, but not really omg this blows me away like rosalina did. And again, if anyone should using a lance its ephraim. I still think a tag team would be a nicer option if sakurai wanted to choose chrom. But keep giving me different movesets tho, i'll be lurking the chrom thread from time to time to see if you guys can convince me. :p

Sobreviviente

Smash Lord
Moving Subject On...

Thoughts?
You added sheik, zamus and the pokemon trainer team as separate characters, that's cheating.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I dunno, it still needs a little more kick. does he come with the ph1re? :awesome:

I guess its okay, but not really omg this blows me away like rosalina did. And again, if anyone should using a lance its ephraim. I still think a tag team would be a nicer option if sakurai wanted to choose chrom. But keep giving me different movesets tho, i'll be lurking the chrom thread from time to time to see if you guys can convince me. :p
Funny you should mention the PH1R3 thing! One thing that's been bounced around a few times in the Chrom thread is the use of the Shield of Seals that Chrom uses in Awakening. The Shield was blessed with holy fire, so giving Chrom the ability to weaponize the holy flames through the shield isn't too Farfetch'd. Flame-imbued shield bashes could be cool to see. Plus, after the Monster Hunter thing, Chrom's shield seems to be becoming a bigger part of his standard character design. But yeah, feel free to stop by the Chrom thread!

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Funny you should mention the PH1R3 thing! One thing that's been bounced around a few times in the Chrom thread is the use of the Shield of Seals that Chrom uses in Awakening. The Shield was blessed with holy fire, so giving Chrom the ability to weaponize the holy flames through the shield isn't too Farfetch'd. Flame-imbued shield bashes could be cool to see. Plus, after the Monster Hunter thing, Chrom's shield seems to be becoming a bigger part of his standard character design. But yeah, feel free to stop by the Chrom thread!
Sounds cool but I'm gonna need more info than just "shield bashing" I need the properties and junk :p, and yeah i'll just lurk around from time to time. I wanna see what you guys come up with.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Sounds cool but I'm gonna need more info than just "shield bashing" I need the properties and junk :p, and yeah i'll just lurk around from time to time. I wanna see what you guys come up with.
I'll try to type something up by the end of the night, but I can't promise it, due to the family coming, and that my computer's still in the shop (I've been using the 3DS' awful Internet, haha).

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
You REALLY like Dixie, don't you? I like that Krusha is the Kremling rep though.

Also Poliwhirl? Good choice; isn't he the creators favourite?
No, I hate Dixie. I REALLY like Funky Kong. Also, Poliwhirl is my favorite, and he looks like a brawler, not to fierce but not too cute.

Edit: I see what you mean with Dixie, now. :facepalm: Fixing.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
I'll try to type something up by the end of the night, but I can't promise it, due to the family coming, and that my computer's still in the shop (I've been using the 3DS' awful Internet, haha).
K. I kinda took the liberty of quoting xeno for you in the chrom thread, just to you know.

And take your time, there's no rush. :p

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Dream Roster.png

Fixed. Extra Dixie gone, replaced with Swanky and Prince Sable replacing Sakura Samurai. King K. Rool added and DK Jr. goes bye-bye.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
So I was ranting to Dunsaprfe about that whole gentlemen thread being closed last night, and he told me to show you some note he made.

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom