• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

?????????????

Smash Master
I think the Zelda series has enough of a pool of characters for consideration. I mean, we've already mentioned Impa, Tingle, Vaati, Tetra, and other variants of Toon Zelda. Newcomer isn't out of the question.

?????????????

Smash Master
What would your reaction be if Sakurai made an official statement regarding Rosalina in which he said that the only reason he picked her over other prospective choices was because he felt SSB needed more females?

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Sakuria literally can NOT stop with the Donkey Kong duck face. Also I think we might actually only get 3 Pikmin. Even the last trailer only had 3.

Which characters do you think are now very likely do to Rosalina's confirmation?
Genesect? Maybe?

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
I DON'T KNOW, WHY ARE PEOPLE EXPECTING AN XENOBLADE CHARACTER?!?!
Because it's a lot better then crap people are desperate to have and Shulk should get in because it's something people actually want instead of desperation over patterns or sales.

Also, please apologize to that Krabble.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Which characters do you think are now very likely do to Rosalina's confirmation?

What would your reaction be if Sakurai made an official statement regarding Rosalina in which he said that the only reason he picked her over other prospective choices was because he felt SSB needed more females?
gun2.png

all our logic is flawed . . .

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
I said this before Rosalina was revealed: I don't even think Smash 4 is revolving around importance. Every essential character was implemented in Brawl. Sakurai is now just adding fun extras.

?????????????

Smash Master
I said this before Rosalina was revealed: I don't even think Smash 4 is revolving around importance. Every essential character was implemented in Brawl. Sakurai is now just adding fun extras.
Well...if they aren't essentials, I'm really hoping Ridley and Little Mac are fun extras.

SchAlternate

Smash Master
NNID
SchAlternate
Switch FC
SW-4691-2422-5427
Well, I'd rather say that he'll include the very few characters that have some sort of importance that still remain.

Considering this will pretty much be the last Smash Bros game, it makes sense.

?????????????

Smash Master
I never considered Little Mac essential at all. Ridley I think Smash can live without. At least during Brawl.
I think Ridley is an essential Nintendo character, POSSIBLY the biggest (lol) we haven't seen playable yet. But his role may very well be and stay established as a boss. I don't think it's inevitable, but it very well may.

No, I know Little Mac isn't essential. He's just my favorite. Punch-Out was the Nintendo game I grew up on.

Gunla

It's my bit, you see.
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Do you guys think we might not get the top characters like Palutena, Ridley, etc?

Thanks to my realization of the Pyrosphere Coincidence, I think Ridley is more likely. Or Less.

Palutena? Nah, not anymore, Dark Pit or Viridi.

K. Rool? I don't think that a Scrooge-McDuck playalike, despite how awesome the chimp is, will get in above K. Rool.

Little Mac? Us not getting Little Mac? ...We're getting him. I'm sure of it.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Too late, my Kingler killed the Krabble.
Either way, Shulk is just another overdone sword user.
Sword < Spear
Sword < Pots
Sword < Everything

Sword-chucks>Every other weapon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom