• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
You mean that franchise that made every kid in America go crazy and had a successful anime with trading cards and the best selling Gameboy game? In other words the most successful Nintendo franchise after Mario & Zelda?
Like you where around in the ACTUAL GameBoy days?

Zelda is a whole lot lower in succesfulness than Pokémon is to.

uhhh...
do these two go at it, this often?
Cubs get mad when they can't stand up to the bigger cats. Nothing new. Just nature.

Jubileus57

Smash Ace
@Diddy Kong
Dear lord, not that Impa thing again.:c
NilesCC.gif

There is no need to argue like that on a character inclusion. It looks more like a political debate than friendly speculation.
EDIT: You guys are replying too fast, my posts always are miles away from the ones I'm replying to. ^^

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Lucario, Sonic, and Meta Knight were blue. Therefore Sakurai cares about blue characters.
You are right.
Mega Man, Wii Fit Trainer, Rosalina.
It's all so clear now!

IMPA CONFIRMED! HER OUTFIT IS BLUE!
ALPH CONFIRMED!
LOUIE CONFIRMED!
BLUEPIKMIN11 CONFIRMED!
PENGUIN MARIO CONFIRMED!
SATURNGAMER'S POST CONFIRMED!

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
I seriously disagree that it should be skipped, especially since there's so much that can be used, and it's only one game! An amazing world, amazing music, amazing moveset potential, etc. And again, this game's success is something to take into account, as well as Project Rainfall as a whole. That was a big step forward for Nintendo in acquiring a new developer, and I feel as if Monolith deserves some recognition. And again, even if Xenoblade doesn't need extra advertising, every bit of advertising helps it become even more well known, as well as helping the success of the two other titles (The Last Story and Pandora's Tower).
That's Sakurai's decision though, he'll probably have more thoughts, whether to acknowledge a newly born series or not with a character.
I'm extremely certain Xenoblade could get alot of content such as stages, music, and an AT.
I won't mind if he becomes playable though. :p

D

Deleted member

You may be a pain in the ass Diddy, but you're nowhere near Divine's level. :laugh:

Noah's closer to it than you, ironically enough.

Shotguner159

Smash Apprentice
Funny you clearly didn't play Skyward Sword didn't you? Zelda in fact is THE most powerful Goddess of them all, Hylia, reborn in a mortal form.

Clearly you didn't pay attention when the game says that the three gods of old placed her in charge of the Triforce after they left the world. As in Din, Nayru and Farore are stronger than her. Making her the weakest Goddess of them all.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Pokemon became all the rage in 1996 the year you were born it's a funny coincidence :laugh:
I wanted to make inapproriate jokes yet I feel that's a little bit too much.

Mercy is a good thing sometimes.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Holy crap, more irony (not in a negative sense).
Divine tried to act like he was my rival, but you have been more like a rival to me for the longest time!

This is getting uncomfortable so here's a picture of a blushing Impa.

D

Deleted member

I would try to turn that into a joke of irony, but I can't really claim irony on a broken image. :troll:

Jubileus57

Smash Ace
I would love for this to be discussed further. Assist Trophy, playable, whatever. I would love to see W101 represented in Smash 4.
I think one of the Wonderfuls will appear as an Assist Trophy, though I can be wrong. The delightful game that's the Wonderful 101 deserves at least to be mentioned somewhere in sm4sh.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
I started Pokemon with Pokemon Pinball for the Gameboy Advance, I wonder why my parents chose Pokemon, they don't even belong in the game department. Either I'm a big Pokemon fan now.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I remember it well...

My school taught that it was from the devil.

We still played it regardless.

Good times....

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I remember well when the Pokémon rage arrived here. I was around 7 years old.
I was 9 years old at that time. Europe got Pokémon really late. Even Smash was pushed back in release because it had Pikachu and Jigglypuff in it while Pokémon wasn't released yet. Honestly, that was the reason I even got interessted in it in the first place. So much in fact, I only wanted to play Pikachu in Smash 64. Who also was overpowered as ****.

Even visited Florida in that time. It was my only time in America, and all I remember of America now is Sea World and Pokémon. Also, children's icecreams can give a boy of 9 years of age icecream for about 3 days... Easily. And you can never find decent bread anywhere.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Welcome to to the Roster Prediction Discussion Thread! Today's specials are: Impa, butthurt Golden and Diddy posts, Wonderful 101 in smash, blue characters getting into smash, and Pokemon nostalgia. ;)

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Welcome to to the Roster Prediction Discussion Thread! Today's specials are: Impa, butthurt Golden and Diddy posts, Wonderful 101 in smash, blue characters getting into smash, and Pokemon nostalgia. ;)
They might be interessted in this **** at Saturn, but we Earthlings unfortunately don't give a damn. :urg:

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
I started Pokemon with Crystal, my first pokemon was Chikorita, and Bayleef was my favorite of it and it's evos., so this pokemon is one of top favorites for nostalgia reasons. Other pokemon I remember using in my first run of Crystal include Sudowoodo and a magikarp that I remember training from level 6 to a Gyarados

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I first played Pokemon when I got my Gameboy Colour from a family friend. I got all his games with it including Pokemon Red, Yellow and Gold.
When all my friends were getting Ruby and Sapphire, I was buying Blue version!

Reznor

work in progress
I was 8 and got pokemon yellow for my birthday I caught a Pidgeotto in the Viridian Forest (you could get a lvl 9 one in yellow) and only used it got it until uit got to lvl 99 at the 8th gym while the rest of my team is in the low 30s :joyful:

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542

I'm sure I could be a great director for the game. But I lack in the music department though. :(
I already have a whole master plan to get N64 in Smash Bros 6, 7, or maybe 5.

1. Make Limbs, and put it on EShop
2. Limbs becomes success
3. Pitch some more ideas to Nintendo
4. Become a 2nd Part developer for Nintendo
5. Go to Sakurai and ask him to put in N64 Logo

I can almost smell it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom