• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
diddy kong is right though,
any fan of a character that could be incorporated as an assist trophy, boss, stage, or poke ball,
brace yourselves, deconfirmed December is coming . . .

Morbi

Scavenger
diddy kong is right though,
any fan of a character that could be incorporated as an assist trophy, boss, stage, or poke ball,
brace yourselves, disconfirmed December is coming . . .
I am already prepared to see Rosalina and Cranky Kong become assist trophies. Perhaps even my love, Tingle.

RouffWestie

Smash Lord
I definitely expect Zelda on Link Between World's JP release.

The only other thing I kind of expect is Shadow being reconfirmed as an assist trophy this Friday for SA2B's release on Gamecube.

I really hope for Christmas, though, we get a screenshot of Luigi adjusting his nose again. That was amazing.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Can't wait until Impa is confirmed as a trophy/assist trophy. As if Sheik and the confirmation of no characters being intentionally cut didn't already deconfirm her.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Can't wait until Impa is confirmed as a trophy/assist trophy. As if Sheik and the confirmation of no characters being intentionally cut didn't already deconfirm her.
Zelda is the main character though, Sheik is always 'part of the main character'. So still discardable. ;)

Fire Emblemier

The Crests are to Blame
Switch FC
SW-2862-0450-4332
If Rosalina isn't an AT, I could totally see her as a playable character, ever since her debut, she has been quite popular appearing in many spin-offs like Mario Kart and etc. Plus, even a Playable character in 3D World. People who rule her out for "Muh, Recency" are just plain ignorant. Plus, she is a well received, popular character among fans and maybe even many developers of Nintendo alike. Also, in an article I read one time about 3D World, is that this game does not mean that we (Nintendo) aren't going to continue the Galaxy series, on the contrary. So, it may seem this not the last we will see of Rosalina and Galaxy alike. If I can find the article, again I'll provide a link,.

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
that Richard Nixon person is still watching this thread . . . . . . . . . .
It does take a while to write everyone's name down on their list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom