• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickerBocker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2492-4251-5054
I really hope we dont get another incarnation of Ganon, its pretty overkill. We have TL being an alt. form of Link, Shiek as an alt. form of Zelda, please, just stop with this nonsense :p

Morbi

Scavenger
I really hope we dont get another incarnation of Ganon, its pretty overkill. We have TL being an alt. form of Link, Shiek as an alt. form of Zelda, please, just stop with this nonsense :p
That seems like evidence for another Ganon form to be honest. Why are we excluding the King of Darkness?

Gunla

wow, gaming!
BRoomer
If we do get a Zelda newcomer, I'm hoping it's not another alternate character. I honestly don't even care, but if I see Toon Zelda or Beast Ganon.... I will be Cranky.

D

Deleted member

Honestly, I'm hoping Sakurai ditches the Toon Zelda/Sheik concept and goes for the first actual playable Zelda in a legitimate Zelda game (the CD-I games do not count).

Admit it, you know you want this.

?????????????

Smash Master
Vaati? You mean purple evil wizard number X? He's got some serious competition from all the other minor purple wizards, like Agahnim, Ghirahim, and Yuga.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Vaati? Who is Vaati? Mario has enough representation as it is, if we get any villain, it is going to be Bowser Jr. Sakurai wont put in a Mario character that no one knows about, he isn't relevant enough!
No, no, Vaati is a Pokemon.
wow this whole time I thought he was from F-Zero, I was really wanting him for another F-zero rep
bah, you guys are idiots, do you even know anything about Nintendo,
Vaati is obviously a minor star fox character, do a little research before you shout thing out

D

Deleted member

"ACTUALLY laughed when someone suggested Ridley be in Smash bros to him. You kiddies forget that. "

Except that's like, not even what happened at all.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
"ACTUALLY laughed when someone suggested Ridley be in Smash bros to him. You kiddies forget that. "

Except that's like, not even what happened at all.

*laughs* That would be pretty impossible. I guess if we worked really hard we could make it happen, would you care if he was slow?

Still, his innitial reaction was nothe****way.

?????????????

Smash Master
*laughs* That would be pretty impossible. I guess if we worked really hard we could make it happen, would you care if he was slow?

Still, his innitial reaction was nothe****way.
Miyamoto laughed after saying that Skyward Sword was the origin of the Master Sword. Guess that means he was making fun of it.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
And Toon Zelda was ahead of Ridley.
Well, she was planned for Brawl...so yeah she kind of was.

ACTUALLY laughed when someone suggested Ridley be in Smash bros to him. You kiddies forget that.
Ridley is the Bowser of Metroid so why not? Also why the dickish attitude? I see hardly anyone on here acting like a kid except you and some other people some times. But really, the fact that you keep calling everyone here kiddies is making you very unwelcome here. If it's such a kiddy site why don't you leave?

Morbi

Scavenger
Miyamoto laughed after saying that Skyward Sword was the origin of the Master Sword. Guess that means he was making fun of it.
Wasn't he? :awesome:

I agree with Shortie, Sakurai was most certainly "hell no" at first. He even fallaciously claimed that Ridley would have to be inherently slow to function in the game (lol wat?).

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Sakurai *laughs* at everything. Ridley isn't some special snowflake.

Also, there's a shocking amount of crap being slung at Toon Zelda from the same users who consider Dixie a lock for this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom