• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Tomorrow is whatever the heck it's going to be.

Whether it's a character or not, no one knows.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
GUNE, DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT YOU'RE SAYING?

Anyway-

Well, I'm a Brony, and if there's anyone here that wants to think less of me thanks to said statement...you really weren't worth my time and I have zero ****s to give. Anyways...the topic was...the topic waaasss...(Searches past pages) Oh yeah, my roster...and I now realize that my roster is responsible for all this. :p
I don't think less of you at all.

Also, I forgot to comment on your roster-

New Roster Tiiiime! After putting out an early Christmas Present of a Prequel shirt in Animal Crossing New Leaf, I decided to put this out. And yes Louie, this roster has Palutena. :p Anyways, I need to stop giving these roster pictures stupid names. Feedback is appreciated-ed. :p
My only real issue here is the lack of a third FE character. I'm not certain whom the third character would be as it has many canidates, but as a popular franchise continually growing with many new characters being introduced and the fact that Ike has no reason to be cut, it seems to me like it would have a third character by Smash 4.

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
You people think it's Zelda? I think it's finally time to show off a Pokemon character. I mean, the holding off of a Pokemon character HAS to be over right? It seems only right that Pokemon have at least two revealed characters before the year is over.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
why do we think Zelda tomorrow?
A Link Between Worlds is coming out in Japan soon. Since the release date is very close to Christmas, most assume Zelda would be revealed significantly earlier.

Of course, we could just get a curveball and not get Zelda at all, and get someone else instead.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
You people think it's Zelda? I think it's finally time to show off a Pokemon character. I mean, the holding off of a Pokemon character HAS to be over right? It seems only right that Pokemon have at least two revealed characters before the year is over.
that's why i'm thinking Jigglypuff
Why do we think ANYTHING tomorrow?
because its been too long before a reveal, people getting hopeful

D

Deleted member

I'm predicting no one.
While we are "due" for a reveal for the month of December, there is nothing particularly special about tomorrow.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Woah, this thread got quiet all of the sudden.

It's definitely about time we get a Pokemon character. I'd be fine with any Pokemon veteran reveal, but Mewtwo or Jigglypuff would make me happier than any other possible Pokemon reveal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom