• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Here is a roster everyone can (mostly) agree on. Obviously we aren't getting 50 characters in the final cut, but I like to think this is what Sakurai might PLAN to have. Just thought I'd post it again for other people.

NickerBocker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2492-4251-5054
Here is a roster everyone can (mostly) agree on. Obviously we aren't getting 50 characters in the final cut, but I like to think this is what Sakurai might PLAN to have. Just thought I'd post it again for other people.
Ya this is pretty likely, i would have to agree.

Dr. Mario may be an alt costume, but that could realistically go either way.

PS where did you get the Dr. Mario icon? looks awesome

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
I
You could potentially swap them out for each other and it would make no difference. I mean, the whole purpose of Shiek is to disguise Zelda as a member of the Shiekah tribe, the tribe that has protected the royal family for generations and that is where Impa is from. So, in a sense, Zelda is trying to impersonate Impa, so there would be no point to switching them out.

I really like this way of thinking actually!

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Needs Pac-Man to be valid. :awesome:

Alright here's a new topic:
Though impossible, how would you react if Banjo & Kazooie became an AT?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
8/10. Not too sure about Dr. Mario. And one of the "Misc." could get swapped if you really wanted to, Otherwise its still pretty good. That Wars Unit guy is top tier.

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529

New Roster Tiiiime! After putting out an early Christmas Present of a Prequel shirt in Animal Crossing New Leaf, I decided to put this out. And yes Louie, this roster has Palutena. :p Anyways, I need to stop giving these roster pictures stupid names. Feedback is appreciated-ed. :p

BluePikmin11

NNID
blue

New Roster Tiiiime! After putting out an early Christmas Present of a Prequel shirt in Animal Crossing New Leaf, I decided to put this out. And yes Louie, this roster has Palutena. :p Anyways, I need to stop giving these roster pictures stupid names. Feedback is appreciated-ed. :p
Classic Ganon > Toon Zelda
Almost all the newcomers you have are original characters, so change it to Tetra or Ganon. :p
Also needs the Mii.

D

Deleted member

Tingle and Dark/Shadow Link are more recurring than Impa.

[/discussion]

EDIT: Oh, and this important figure of LoZ history:

Smash has no playable horses yet. Clearly Epona is the best choice.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
Link represents the Tri-Force of courage. He has many different weapons to stay brave in the course of danger.

Ganondorf represents the Tri-Force of Power. He is powerful.

Zelda represents the Tri-Force of Wisdom. She adapts to the situation with two forms.

Impa helps Zelda with the bedpan when she eats a bad taco and has diarrhea.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Moblins and Impa don't have two spin-off games.

Suck it, everyone not Tingle.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
I disagree with your notion for this being the planned roster. I'd imagine Sakurai would have gone for another Zelda character like he did last time. So I can't say I agree with you there.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Any horse >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Any pony.

Epona, affectionate although tough and badass horse ridden by an epic hero >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any pony.

Speaking of ponies, KEEP THEM OUT OF THIS THREAD

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
Any horse >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Any pony.

Epona, affectionate although tough and badass horse ridden by an epic hero >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> any pony.

Speaking of ponies, KEEP THEM OUT OF THIS THREAD
Hey...Hey...Tone down the Anti-Brony talk A'ight? There ARE people that watch said show who visit here regularly you know. Just because they watch a show you don't like doesn't give you the right to go off on a tangent like that.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
God dammit, and I was having an orgasm over how awesome Project M is.

This does not expand dong, take responsibility!

(Oh by the way, in Verses Mode pick Bowser and hold the R button. BEST EASTER EGG EVER.)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Hey...Hey...Tone down the Anti-Brony talk A'ight? There ARE people that watch said show who visit here regularly you know.
I know I know. I guess I'm just a little worried bringing anything like that up would derail this thread. (and I don't want it to be derailed anymore, though I guess theres nothing I can do about that) I suppose I just overreacted a bit there.

I have no quarrel with people who like the show. It's the bronies that try to make a big deal out of it and ponify everything, though so far I luckily haven't seen anyone like that around here.

Anyway, I suppose I should get back on topic now that I've said all that.

D

Deleted member

@Xenoblade: No, the BEST one is if you do that while in Bowser's alt costume.

BluePikmin11

NNID
blue
God dammit, and I was having an orgasm over how awesome Project M is.

This does not expand dong, take responsibility!

(Oh by the way, in Verses Mode pick Bowser and hold the R button. BEST EASTER EGG EVER.)
Woah, it sounds like that Project is the best game for some reason now. I wish I never broke the Brawl disc. :(

D

Deleted member

Makes me sad I can't get P:M to stay working for long.
There's always some issue and the whole thing crashes.

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
I know I know. I guess I'm just a little worried bringing anything like that up would derail this thread. (and I don't want it to be derailed anymore, though I guess theres nothing I can do about that) I suppose I just overreacted a bit there.

I have no quarrel with people who like the show. It's the bronies that try to make a big deal out of it and ponify everything, though so far I luckily haven't seen anyone like that around here.

Anyway, I suppose I should get back on topic now that I've said all that.
Well, I'm a Brony, and if there's anyone here that wants to think less of me thanks to said statement...you really weren't worth my time and I have zero ****s to give. Anyways...the topic was...the topic waaasss...(Searches past pages) Oh yeah, my roster...and I now realize that my roster is responsible for all this. :p

D

Deleted member

If Fire Emblem General is Hell, what does that make Pony Fire Emblem General? :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom