• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

NickerBocker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2492-4251-5054
Possible cuts:

Lucas
Pkmn Trnr
Lucario
Ike (yes I said it)
Wolf
Snake

There is going to be one shot characters, with a roster of this magnitude its bound to happen, even if people dont like to think it.

Comment *flame shield up*

Louie G.

Smash Hero
I feel like the most legendary 3rd parties (with an actual chance) are as follows.
Sonic
Pac-Man
Mega Man
Snake
Simon Belmont/Bomberman
I dunno, Slime?
Not many good 3rd party choices left.

Sobreviviente

Smash Lord
I feel like the most legendary 3rd parties (with an actual chance) are as follows.
Sonic
Pac-Man
Mega Man
Snake
Simon Belmont/Bomberman
I dunno, Slime?

Sonic and Megaman are already in the game...

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Hopefully my PSI Shield gif played correctly, otherwise it might not have had any visible effect on you guys.

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
Sonic
Pac-Man
Mega Man
Snake
Simon Belmont/Bomberman
I dunno, Slime?
Maybe Ryu Hayabusa and Crono (Chrono Trigger).
.n_n.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
2 things to say: I don't think Shulk is as unlikely as I use to think. I mean F-Zero only had one game and got a character in Smash. Also, I just don't see Pac-Man getting in. He's just not unique and has little to no move potential. I don't think Sakurai is going to get **** from Pac-Man World or make up his own moves for a Third-Party character either.

NickerBocker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2492-4251-5054
Sonic
Pac-Man
Mega Man
Snake
Simon Belmont/Bomberman
I dunno, Slime?
I would say Banjo Kazooie if he was still a viable choice, but I dont think there are many others. :(

Its very unlikely, but Maybe a certain blue haired ninja? (Hint: its my avatar)

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
You shoudlnt.
Also, cooking mama and bayonetta.

Nothing against Bayonetta, but she isn't quite a legendary video game character yet. But with more installments into her series, or at least being in a bunch of games in general, she can be. I don't think Kamiya wanted her in Smash either, not too sure either(it had to do with getting annoyed by people constantly asking him about Smash having one of his characters).Neither is cooking mama, but not many people talk about that series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom