• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Well that is exciting. Even if it is only a rumor.

I would expect that the scrapped ideas are probably gameplay aspects that they wanted to try rather than characters. But that is just me.

D

Deleted member

But I think Mewtwo should be revealed later, I prefer him as an unlockable character.
Yeah, Mewtwo will probably be an unlockable since like Scoliosis Jones said, it's probably game-play related if true, but if any cut characters were to be shown at E3, it will be Mewtwo.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Omg, if the rumour involves of cut characters...you guys are getting my hopes up. :(

I'm going to wait on this anyway.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
By the way, if anyone is interested, I just made a thread for Aeron from Pandora's Tower. I'm sad that no one besides me has looked at it, so please help me out and take a peek.

PLEASE?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
N is essentially a trainer in Generation V that wanted to liberate Pokemon, but was misguided by his evil adopted father into essentially doing his dirty work, leading the evil Team Plasma. At the end of Black and White, N takes off with his dragon Pokemon (Reshiram or Zekrom depending on the version) to try to better his sense of truth or ideals.

He returns in Black and White 2 as a definitive good guy, saving the player character from his tyrannical father's new plan to destroy the world using his dragon against his father's Kyurem. He also releases all of his Pokemon.

So yeah, he's pretty much the only character in Pokemon to have any sort of depth.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
A rival of the main antagonist in Pokemon Gen 5. The only reason I added him is because of his personality in the anime and the fact he is the only rival to own a legendary Pokemon in the game.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
If you're gonna have N, just give him Zoroark in his moveset.

FourStar

Smash Ace
in the new game i feel like pokemon will get the reps because of how many pokemon games have come out since brawl. i mean my god we missed what like two or three generations of pokemon right?

FourStar

Smash Ace
hopefully they have ONE of the pokemon to be a good and badass character. it would be so sick if say zoroark was one the better characters in the game

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
hopefully they have ONE of the pokemon to be a good and badass character. it would be so sick if say zoroark was one the better characters in the game
:charizard: :ivysaur: :squirtle: :lucario: :mewtwomelee:

These guys are all badass.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
I'm not Sakurai. I'm not in charge of movesets.
Why would you tell me to do this?
I was talking to the guy who was suggesting a Pokemon roster. So yes, when he suggests a roster, I can suggest back to him something else.

D

Deleted member

I was talking to the guy who was suggesting a Pokemon roster. So yes, when he suggests a roster, I can suggest back to him something else.
Oh sorry, I thought this was the thread to my chart; I was looking at the Alert below yours.

Please ignore my post.
EDIT: Why it gave me an Alert about you, I have no clue. It doesn't seem to be there anymore.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Doesn't change their badassness. Ganon is badass but most people don't like him much. Although I'm not sure i see the baddassery of squirtle and ivysaur...
Squirtle is understandable.

Ivysaur is the definition of badass however. :troll:

yea but the only one i really think is good is lucario. pokemon trainer and mewtwo are kinda hard to play with IMO
Hard to play doesn't mean bad.

Zero is one of the hardest characters to play in UMVC3, and he's freaking amazing.

FourStar

Smash Ace
[quote="Hard to play doesn't mean bad.

Zero is one of the hardest characters to play in UMVC3, and he's freaking amazing.[/quote]
I meant to say they are to play with and suck at the same time. except maybe charizard but still

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I meant to say they are to play with and suck at the same time. except maybe charizard but still
Pokemon Trainer isn't bad per say. His only big weakness is his stamina gimmick. Take that out and he gets buffed significantly. All three pokemon are decent in their own right.

Melee Mewtwo was kinda bad though... His weight and special moves really hindered him.

Still badass though. :mewtwomelee:

HylianHeroBigBoss

Smash Lord
NNID
HylianHeroSnake
E3's reveal will definitely be awesome, but the thing im afraid of most is that even if they do show us some expected newcomers the biggest ones people are anticipating could be absent, either leading to far more arguments and much more time being left in the dark about them. I guess thats definitely something that happens often with games, but its just gonna suck if they leave us with more questions than answers.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I'm curious.

Out of the following characters:
Toad
Bowser Jr.
Paper Mario
Doctor Mario
Waluigi
Geno

Which ones would you be upset with, if they got in? Also EXPLAIN WHY you feel this way.

D

Deleted member

I'm curious.

Out of the following characters:
Toad
Bowser Jr.
Paper Mario
Doctor Mario
Waluigi
Geno

Which ones would you be upset with, if they got in? Also EXPLAIN WHY you feel this way.
None of them really, although if Waluigi got in, I'd be scratching my head as to why Sakurai picked him.

HylianHeroBigBoss

Smash Lord
NNID
HylianHeroSnake
Probably only dr mario, and paper mario. At least the others are different beings, we dont need to delve into even more alt versions of already represented characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom