• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
Alright, well i'll let you guys in on a little secret. I'm doing this Super Smash Boards roster for fun. So let's go the route of popularity!

Give me some suggestions!

(if you don't suggest me, then i may or may not judge you. There's a freaking Booker DeWitt icon now!)
Vaati!
Edit: If we're doing this by who we are, I guess you can either have me as Piccolo or Hercule, and I act like Vegeta alot too, so you could choose him for me if you want.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
I'll try this thread again after school tomorrow.
For now, check out the Project Bidoof Dojo

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
I just want to earn the likes I get. It's not any fun to get likes for no reason.
It's not as if "Likes" mean anything. They're actually pretty self-centered. Most people like things because it relates to them, not because someone had some philosophical post. Or they were just being funny.

Besides, it's Morbid's thing. And you really can't do anything if you don't like that.

Morbi

Scavenger
It's not as if "Likes" mean anything. They're actually pretty self-centered. Most people like things because it relates to them, not because someone had some philosophical post. Or they were just being funny.

Besides, it's Morbid's thing. And you really can't do anything if you don't like that.
He could probably block me. Haha. I agree with your interpretation of a "like", that is exactly how I feel. Sometimes it feels more like a popularity contest than anything. They don't mean anything, it is more like acknowledgment that I read any given post.

I just want to earn the likes I get. It's not any fun to get likes for no reason.
If it makes you feel any better, you earned all of the likes I gave you. You are just OH SO funny and interesting. :p:grin:

SchAlternate

Smash Master
NNID
SchAlternate
Switch FC
SW-4691-2422-5427
One thing that bugs me about Morbid, though, is that I can't ever tell whether or not she's legitimately liking a post or just doing her thing.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
My laptop is about to die, so I shall deliver the first edition of Super Smash Boards roster tomorrow!

Morbi

Scavenger
One thing that bugs me about Morbid, though, is that I can't ever tell whether or not she's legitimately liking a post or just doing her thing.
That bothers me too, I wish there was a "love" button. I would reserve that for people that I agree with (arbitrarily).

has to be done:
I legitimately liked this post. It is simply epic!

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
If I am a character, I must be Mewtwo! A being with a powerful mind and somewhat destructive tendencies. And with the power of Pokemon-amie, I can be a happy go-lucky guy that will eat all your poke-puffs and smash all your yarn balls. If you don't give me my berries I will melt your brain...

If Saturn is Diskun, I can be Luigi.
After Saturn, I'm the second most important Luigi here.
Naaaaaah, you're easily the M.I.L. around her bro. :p

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
Because I pretend to be a dude sometimes. The Vin Diesel avatar REALLY should give it away though. I am in love with him.

You actually would. That isn't a lie. You are one of the people I actually like on the forums.
Am I one of those people? :p I actually used a Jigglypuff in X even with all the awesome pokemon available! I chose the puffball of ultimate doom and gloom! :p

I'll tell you what! If you say yes, I can lower those 1,000 provisions down to 800! Just as long as you take part in the five hour storytelling party!

Edit: No seriously, this thing made Drasna's team cry. :p

Morbi

Scavenger
Am I one of those people? :p I actually used a Jigglypuff in X even with all the awesome pokemon available! I chose the puffball of ultimate doom and gloom! :p

Edit: No seriously, this thing made Drasna's team cry. :p
Yes, it isn't really an exclusive thing. I like a lot of people, everyone else is neutral. There is only one person that I "do not" like. Even then, it isn't like I hate him. Haha.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
Haha. No, it is Golden. I was actually quite annoyed because he kept on misinterpreting what I said and claiming I meant something entirely different than what I was stating (I am guilty of it too). It was just aggravating.
okay, by possibility of deduction,
. . .
. . .
. . .
which is none(in other words a random guess)
its golden, isn't it?
I Am The Winner, Mates

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
huh, what provisions mate?
My 1,000 provisions to mastering the legendary sword!

Which brings me to Number 278 of the 1,000 provisions you must observe. I hate carrots...never think of putting them in my food, you get it?

And now I'm bored, so I'll just sit here and hum...for humming and the nightly news share a very tight connection indeed.

Espio264

Smash Ace
Not where I expected the conversation to have gone when I got back from Walking Dead.

But it's good to see when certain personalities are absent, we all really respect each other. As for reveals, yes, we need something soon. If we follow Sakurai's usual pattern of no pattern, early in the month away from releases/anniversaries seems like a good time. Also we've never had a Monday reveal so, tomorrow maybe?

I'm thinking we'll be surprised with an unlikely newcomer next, or my short list of veterans is: Metaknight, Yoshi, Captain Falcon or Ike/Lucas surprise day.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Ok if were gonna talk about who we like and do not like....

I like you all, even golden and wildvine. sure some of ya are weird as hell, but that what's makes people interesting I guess.

If it wasn't for some users trollin, i'd probably be the most disliked regular guy here (yes I put myself down alot):p now i'm off to the world of pokemon, since I don't wanna hear excalibur's humming. (ﺧ益ﺨ)

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕

Which brings me to Number 278 of the 1,000 provisions you must observe. I hate carrots...never think of putting them in my food, you get it?

And now I'm bored, so I'll just sit here and hum...for humming and the nightly news share a very tight connection indeed.
MemeCenter_1383537529101_768.jpg

no thanks, I'm not like Hiro, I can't live with your 1,000 provisions, especially number 667, I will not always praise such an overabundant creature when I don't' feel like it, please go find another poor soul, to go master you
though I don't mind No. 1, I always enjoy my mornings with coffee :p

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
Not where I expected the conversation to have gone when I got back from Walking Dead.

But it's good to see when certain personalities are absent, we all really respect each other. As for reveals, yes, we need something soon. If we follow Sakurai's usual pattern of no pattern, early in the month away from releases/anniversaries seems like a good time. Also we've never had a Monday reveal so, tomorrow maybe?

I'm thinking we'll be surprised with an unlikely newcomer next, or my short list of veterans is: Metaknight, Yoshi, Captain Falcon or Ike/Lucas surprise day.
Oh my God, I loved tonight's episode!

Anyway, I would love for an unexpected reveal, it would bring a good deal of hype. Preferably a character people have been doubting, like Lucas or Ike, or a character that would bring hype altogether. In that case, I would love to see Mr. Game and Watch or the Ice Climbers.

Gune

Smash Lord

I swear you cosplay a anime charecter I like every week XD

Morbi

Scavenger

I like you all, even golden and wildvine. sure some of ya are weird as hell, but that what's makes people interesting I guess.

If it wasn't for some users trollin, i'd probably be the most disliked regular guy here (yes I put myself down alot):p now i'm off to the world of pokemon, since I don't wanna hear excalibur's humming. (ﺧ益ﺨ)
You are one of the nicest members though, who would dislike you?!

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕

you disliked?
you must live with some cruel people then, your a nice guy on these boards, mate :p

Espio264

Smash Ace
Oh my God, I loved tonight's episode!

Anyway, I would love for an unexpected reveal, it would bring a good deal of hype. Preferably a character people have been doubting, like Lucas or Ike, or a character that would bring hype altogether. In that case, I would love to see Mr. Game and Watch or the Ice Climbers.
I know. It was really deep. Daryl's a badass. Anywho...

I honestly could see G&W or the IC's next. With the veteran reveals so far, no one seems off limits. I do feel like it'll be a while before we see Snake or Wolf though. And if Roy returns, he won't be announced before Marth. Everyone else seems fair game, especially the remaining 4 of the original 12.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
I know. It was really deep. Daryl's a badass. Anywho...

I honestly could see G&W or the IC's next. With the veteran reveals so far, no one seems off limits. I do feel like it'll be a while before we see Snake or Wolf though. And if Roy returns, he won't be announced before Marth. Everyone else seems fair game, especially the remaining 4 of the original 12.
I just want a character. Any character is hype.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
well then I do believe that this thread has been sidetracked long enough.
to get it back on track I'll post my roster here:

any question's? comments? statements?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom