• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Wii Fit is an iconic frachise, Animal Crossing is an iconic franchise, Brain Age is also an iconic franchise.
Iconic franchise my ass, I had no idea what the heck that game was and I bet most kids in the US don't know/don't care about that game. Sakurai is not going to pick that character over other potential ones. Plus that character would cause major issues, have you ever played as master hand? It crashes the game. If the Ics cause problems that character certainly would, it's not happening dude.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Iconic franchise my ***, I had no idea what the heck that game was and I bet most kids in the US don't know/don't care about that game. Sakurai is not going to pick that character over other potential ones. Plus that character would cause major issues, have you ever played as master hand? It crashes the game. If the Ics cause problems that character certainly would, it's not happening dude.
Well you should research about Brain Age before you make your arguement. :p

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
You suggested it by bringing up a bunch of non-video game characters as if I'd argue that they're possibilities as well, hence the phrase "as you suggest". Perhaps you should be a bit more specific so you don't leave those kinds of impressions.
Ditto.

Where does it say being based on non-video game characters makes you a non-video game character?
Logic.

Where does it say Sakurai thinks being based on a non-video game character makes you a non-video game character?
The impression that Sakurai isn't stupid.

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
....Crapbaskets, I don't have a picture of Zelda. :c

Well...as a runner-up...have a picture of Palutena since you're a strong supporter of her. :)

And as a free extra...here's TOON Zelda. :p

Also, this has no relation to you Tumblr but...what in the name of Alduin is a RETART? :p Is that a dyslexic way of saying restart? :p

G0LD3N L0TUS

Smash Lord
NNID
G0LD3N_L0TUS
3DS FC
3007-8158-6601
Alright you guys lets add cooking mama, dr floaty head, Harry, goomy, and sakurai's cat to smash 4 because we ain't sakurai.

Seriously sakurai is trying to add iconic Nintendo characters we all know this, so by using common sense we can assume that those characters have no chance! All the obscure choices were based on the systems they came from, game and watch, wii fit, NES. So why the hell would sakurai pick floaty head?
Making assumptions is different from making guarantees. That's why I'm arguing with Noah.

I completely agree that Kawashima is REALLY unlikely.

D

Deleted member

If Zelda is confirmed... what would be your reaction if Sakurai's Miiverse comment says Zelda's moveset "may be refreshed"?
Brace myself for the inevitable wave of ignorant "OMG SHEIK MIGHT BE REPLACED BY IMPA" people, especially Diddy Kong.

Espio264

Smash Ace
That's actually a pretty interesting point you brought up (Although I'd rather see Ike before Marth). I assume Captain Falcon and ZSS wouldn't really be dramatically different but just the same, only updated.
Ike was my Brawl main. I definitely want to see him soon. I just want to get excited for certain characters that I'm not usually jacked for. Hell, I'd even bust out a big goofy grin for Snake right about now. Though it'd be dumb to reveal him right after Sonic.

Mmmm. Steak right about now sounds good.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Well you should research about Brain Age before you make your arguement. :p
I am a huge Nintendo buff, I have played the original brain age and its creepy as hell. And do you not read my entire posts? It's going to have major developing issues, why would they waste their time developing a joke character when they could use that time on say....mew two? Seriously how old are you?

BluePikmin11

NNID
blue
I am a huge Nintendo buff, I have played the original brain age and its creepy as hell. And do you not read my entire posts? It's going to have major developing issues, why would they waste their time developing a joke character when they could use that time on say....mew two? Seriously how old are you?
Then Ridley would have major issues if I went by your statement.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Mother 3 was pretty damn creepy.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
Resorting to insults now, are we? Thank you for reaffirming my point that you are uncivil. :troll:
I honestly don't care if It's you. You're a ****ing immature troll who's only purpose is to go around lying, arguing with false points, and fill the void of Divine Deity. You're opinion means less to me than his. I've seen him state more logical posts than you have. :rolleyes:

This is why I had you on ignore in the first place. So if you're just gonna troll, **** off, kid.

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
Thank you for the pictures.

Restart depends on the situation. Its either ****** or restart.
I know it's really ******, that's the joke. :p

A joke is alot better than what the hell's going on right now. How about another one?

"Two Cannibals are eating a clown, one of the cannibals turns to the other and says 'does this taste funny to you?'"

...better than nothing....:p

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Then Ridley would have major issues if I went by your statement.
Which is why he's got a 50/50 shot. If sakurai thinks Ridley is an iconic metroid villain which he is, he'll take the time to develop him, if not then hazard. You still haven't convinced me as to why sakurai would take time developing some like the dr. When he could go for Roy, mew two, little Mac, which are easier to develop.

TheLastJinjo

Banned via Warnings
If Divine was logical, then why was he banned?
You don't get banned for being illocical. You get banned for trolling.

Which is why he's got a 50/50 shot. If sakurai thinks Ridley is an iconic metroid villain which he is, he'll take the time to develop him, if not then hazard. You still haven't convinced me as to why sakurai would take time developing some like the dr. When he could go for Roy, mew two, little Mac, which are easier to develop.
And he never will

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
how bad is this diddy Kong mate like? I hear a lot of things about him (mostly bad)
Terribad. :troll:

Okay, seriously speaking, he just doesn't shut up about her, makes poor arguments often resorting to recency and spams the hell out of the threads with Impa images often in high resolution, cluttering the thread completely.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
I know it's really ******, that's the joke. :p

A joke is alot better than what the hell's going on right now. How about another one?

"Two Cannibals are eating a clown, one of the cannibals turns to the other and says 'does this taste funny to you?'"

...better than nothing....:p
Ha. Crappy puns are my life. I feed on terrible jokes.

That clown joke was funny.

BluePikmin11

NNID
blue
You still haven't convinced me as to why sakurai would take time developing some like the dr. When he could go for Roy, mew two, little Mac, which are easier to develop.
Because we never seen a floating professor head who uses educational attacks like math and word surfing before, who could potentially be a very fun character.

G0LD3N L0TUS

Smash Lord
NNID
G0LD3N_L0TUS
3DS FC
3007-8158-6601
I fail to see how "as you suggest" can be interpreted as "that's exactly what you said". Whatever, it's not relevant.

Logic isn't a valid enough resource to make certainties. Logic is a good resource for likelihoods, but I wholeheartedly disagree with trying to use it to make certainties.

Logic is the thing that started the "Ridley is too big" bull****, after all, isn't it?

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
Terribad. :troll:

Okay, seriously speaking, he just doesn't shut up about her, makes poor arguments often resorting to recency and spams the hell out of the threads with Impa images often in high resolution, cluttering the thread completely.
But we occasionally get the fat Impa picture, so really it's worth it.

I don't want to bring up the past, but last night I had a dream that Divine came back under a new name... ugh.

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
Ha. Crappy puns are my life. I feed on terrible jokes.

That clown joke was funny.
Then how about this? :p

"A Jumper cable walks into a bar, the bartender goes 'I'll serve ya, but don't start anything!'"

"What do you call a fish with no eyes? A Fsh"

or something relating to the current topic...

"Deja-Moo, the feeling that you've heard this bull before"

Louie G.

Smash Hero
Oh boy.
What's Saturn and Arcadenik arguing about this time?
But we occasionally get the fat Impa picture, so really it's worth it.

I don't want to bring up the past, but last night I had a dream that Divine came back under a new name... ugh.
I was honestly thinking about this the other day.
It could be any one of us...

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I have a confession to make... TheDivineDeity is my sockpuppet. I made an alternate account on a different computer, which is how I and he were able to appear online at the same time to throw you guys off my scent. :awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom