• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
Here's a better topic that's actually worth our time............well not that worth our time. This is a list of Assist Trophies I think are going to appear. I do consider it on topic because it suggests that some characters won't be playable. (Disclaimer: I'm not actually saying they won't be playable, I'm just saying they MIGHT be Assist Trophies.)

Dr. Kawashima might be a stretch since he's a real person. And I predict Prof. Oak would maybe just send out a ton of Pokeballs like Tingle sends out Hammers.

Ghosts are if Pac-Man gets in
Count Bleck is if Paper Mario gets in
Great Tiger is if Little Mac gets in
Nikki is if Mii gets in
Bunston is if Starfy gets in
I agree with Bleck 100% considering Super Paper Mario is my favorite Paper Mario game and one of my favorite, if not my number 1 favorite Wii game.
I also have a feeling Nabbit will be for the WiiU what Roaslina was for the wii,
The character that appeared once and is now shoved in every MarioKart and has every appearance possible.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Here's a better topic that's actually worth our time............well not that worth our time. This is a list of Assist Trophies I think are going to appear. I do consider it on topic because it suggests that some characters won't be playable. (Disclaimer: I'm not actually saying they won't be playable, I'm just saying they MIGHT be Assist Trophies.)

Dr. Kawashima might be a stretch since he's a real person. And I predict Prof. Oak would maybe just send out a ton of Pokeballs like Tingle sends out Hammers.

Nikki is if Mii gets in
All nice ideas for Assist Trophies.

Also, I'd actaully LOVE it if Count Bleck was a playable character.

...but since that's not gonna happen, I'll settle for an Assist Trophy Bleck.

SuperBrawler

Smash Master

Nikki is if Mii gets in
Nikki could be her own character, my thread says so.

And Poo I guess.

Mega Bidoof

Smash Hero
NNID
Link46
3DS FC
1160-9840-1542
image.jpg

Still waiting for someone to judge my new roster
It now has a subtle essence of Mega Bidoof. In 3 characters.

I actually shouldn't of added her. Since we'll almost certainly get a SwapNote stage to replace PictoChat.
I think we will se a Miiverse thread replace picochat.

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
Life lesson: if you're nice to people, they'll break your heart and destroy you.
Break my heart and destroy me? What in your right mind makes you think that he could even ATTEMPT to do said things? :p He's a kid...on the internet of all things...his words are worth less than a protozoan's waste. :p

PS: Bonus Life Lesson: Say something against one's ideals and you're instantly a brat. :p

He's always been my favorite choice. :bee:
And I respect your choice. :)

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
Break my heart and destroy me? What in your right mind makes you think that he could even ATTEMPT to do said things? :p He's a kid...on the internet of all things...his words are worth less than a protozoan's waste. :p

PS: Bonus Life Lesson: Say something against one's ideals and you're instantly a brat. :p
Hi, I'm an actor. I like to exaggerate! But I was saying it in terms of a worldly life lesson based off of what you said previously. Another Life Lesson: The Internet is full of lies and deceit. Put your trust in it and it will **** on everything you love.

I'm running out of lessons, people! New topic, now! I don't like the assist trophy one!

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Not a bad choice. :p

Well unlike most Zelda villains that aren't named Ganondorf, he's been in more than one game. Vaati would be my preferred choice for a Zelda newcomer, but Tingle seems more er....recognizable? Despite being hated in the west, you can't deny he's made some kind of an impact on the series.

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
Hi, I'm an actor. I like to exaggerate! But I was saying it in terms of a worldly life lesson based off of what you said previously.
Ah, I see. :p Look into a career in the acting business, you'll go far. :)

And you give good life lessons...and sadly enough your lesson is very accurate, be nice in this world and people like to take you for granted. :p

Anyways this triple layered cake of stupidity has tired me out, and I still have a few things to do before I hit the sack tonight. Goodnight all, sleep well, and I hope you overcome the feeling of sickness you've been having Tumblr. :3

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
Ah, I see. :p Look into a career in the acting business, you'll go far. :)

And you give good life lessons...and sadly enough your lesson is very accurate, be nice in this world and people like to take you for granted. :p

Anyways this triple layered cake of stupidity has tired me out, and I still have a few things to do before I hit the sack tonight. Goodnight all, sleep well, and I hope you overcome the feeling of sickness you've been having Tumblr. :3
Eh, it's a bit more than just a little upset stomach if you know what I mean... :p

Yeah, I'm going in too. I need to sleep away this night... both on here and in real life. Night!

TumblrFamous
Oh.

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
Eh, it's a bit more than just a little upset stomach if you know what I mean... :p

Yeah, I'm going in too. I need to sleep away this night... both on here and in real life. Night!
G'night. :) And before you go...a last life lesson of wisdom:

"If you attempt to help people, you're instantly the villain for dragging things on."

Anyways, G'night. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom