• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

The leaker could have added false information or twist some of the information like most leakers do to avoid trouble.

Perhaps, only two of the three unrevealed characters are true. There's no way to know it and I think that people will correlate a possible Mii reveal to the rumor, even if there's no correlation at all.
I've already said that it could be just deliberately false information to keep the real leak undetected.
I am well aware it can be false. I merely choose to believe it's real until it's undeniably false.

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529
Time for a roster.

19/10/2013
49 Character Roster

43 character roster

Starter Roster

DLC
It's alright rosters on both accounts, my only issue is that you gave Kid Icarus a second newcomer in the 43 character roster rather than giving said spot to King K.Rool, who is much more deserving and wanted than that of Palutena. I'd also personally put in Shulk before Isaac, but that's my personal opinion. PS: I'd buy Krystal for DLC, but I think Pokemon should get a DLC character if Mario gets two and Zelda gets one.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
I don't mind shelling out money for alternate costumes, new stages, or icons. I did it for MvC3, PSASBR, and I spent a small fortune on Mass Effect content. It just appeals to some people more than others I guess :/

Of course, if I don't like the costume, I won't get it but ill be the first in line for a OoT Ganondorf, Tanooki Mario, Mr. L, Military Dress Zero Suit Samus, or, hold onto your seats, King K. Rool's alternate disguised.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
doze off for an hour and miss a good conservation of dlc
my personal opinion is that dlc would basically be alternate costumes and music, we would not get any new/old characters through dlc
I'm like the only kirby main that DOESN'T do this, and its not just kirby its like for every character. I don't understand taunt parties.... who the hell started it? and why do people think its "fun"? I seriously hope it doesn't spill over to smash 4. At least have options to block those people out, and be able to choose a stock match for once....
sorry zero but,
trolls never die:troll:
they will find a way to come back and troll us all, till the end of time

SuperBrawler

Smash Master
It's alright rosters on both accounts, my only issue is that you gave Kid Icarus a second newcomer in the 43 character roster rather than giving said spot to King K.Rool, who is much more deserving and wanted than that of Palutena. I'd also personally put in Shulk before Isaac, but that's my personal opinion. PS: I'd buy Krystal for DLC, but I think Pokemon should get a DLC character if Mario gets two and Zelda gets one.
Thank You. I will make another roster on a Saturday.

Ray_Babe

Smash Rookie
that is basically the only thing ray man has going for him though, the relation between Ubisoft and Nintendo, but that doesn't do ray man any good.
he is seen more as a Sony star, and has had few games on Nintendo consoles(although I will give you that his games on Nintendo consoles are some of his best) that even the rabbids from his franchise appears more often. and then there's ray man legends, which was suppose to be an Wii u original but, Ubisoft decided to stab Nintendo from the back and made it multi consoled. now to clarified I'm not saying ray man does not have a chance, in fact he probably has better chances than most third party characters do. but with limited space (probably 1 or 2 spots left) and much more better competitors for those spots (pacman, snake, bomber man, sec. saga rep. professor Layton, phoenix wright, and maybe geno) there is just no room for him in there. and to bring the back stab back up, he might not even be consider because of what happened. in the end ray man is a possibility but thanks to better competition, limited spots, and back stabbing. his chances are dead
Yeah but you wouldn't stop Nintendo from adding him in the smash though, I think that'll be a dream come true for Me of course! <333 I know that what Ubisoft did wasn't very Nice at all by also delaying Legends again twice.. Not just back stabbing. Never. D<
Well I Loved him on the Song systems 100% !!! ^^ But I think I Love him on the Wii U More Now <3 I DO agree that Most of his games on the Nintendo systems are Amazing except for the Rabbids!
I can't stand those things At All~ I would Love Ubisoft to pay attention to Rayman MORE! hehe
I'm pretty sure Nintendo 1,000% that they'll Give Rayman a Shot though <3 He's just too Amazing! ;)
Ha! Of course he has a WAY better chance that Most third party characters out there! XDD But except Snake though, cause I know he'll probably be in again :p
Not sure how many limited spaces there's gonna be in total.. so we'll All see next year :3
Don't know who Layton,phoenix wright, geno are so.. There's tons of room of course! Ninendo NOT gonna turn me down! :love:
I'm sure you want characters in that Nintendo probably won't even add eh?
and His chances getting in are true~

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
Yeah but you wouldn't stop Nintendo from adding him in the smash though, I think that'll be a dream come true for Me of course! <333 I know that what Ubisoft did wasn't very Nice at all by also delaying Legends again twice.. Not just back stabbing. Never. D<
Well I Loved him on the Song systems 100% !!! ^^ But I think I Love him on the Wii U More Now <3 I DO agree that Most of his games on the Nintendo systems are Amazing except for the Rabbids!
I can't stand those things At All~ I would Love Ubisoft to pay attention to Rayman MORE! hehe
I'm pretty sure Nintendo 1,000% that they'll Give Rayman a Shot though <3 He's just too Amazing! ;)
Ha! Of course he has a WAY better chance that Most third party characters out there! XDD But except Snake though, cause I know he'll probably be in again :p
Not sure how many limited spaces there's gonna be in total.. so we'll All see next year :3
Don't know who Layton,phoenix wright, geno are so.. There's tons of room of course! Ninendo NOT gonna turn me down! :love:
Richard 89, MorbidAltruism, Lonekonwolf, Zhadgon, Hotfeet444 and Bluepikmin11 dislike this post.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
I'm fairly possitive that in a game that will have less focus on the character roster, and more focus on the overall game experience, as well as what unique traits each character brings to the table... we won't be seeing Newcomer clones. Maybe the past clones will still be around as such, or as semiclones/luigifications, but I have no doubt in my mind that we won't get a single new clone character.

I think Melee did most of the damage, Brawl didn't really include clones outside Wolf who doesn't really play like either Fox or Falco anyway (so I'm not even sure why I call him a clone, lol, maybe due to his FS and his similar specials)

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
I personally like Rayman 1 and Rayman 2 and would love to see content from those games in Smash, but you're exaggerating Rayman's chances.

----

Ray_Babe

Smash Rookie
that is basically the only thing ray man has going for him though, the relation between Ubisoft and Nintendo, but that doesn't do ray man any good.
he is seen more as a Sony star, and has had few games on Nintendo consoles(although I will give you that his games on Nintendo consoles are some of his best) that even the rabbids from his franchise appears more often. and then there's ray man legends, which was suppose to be an Wii u original but, Ubisoft decided to stab Nintendo from the back and made it multi consoled. now to clarified I'm not saying ray man does not have a chance, in fact he probably has better chances than most third party characters do. but with limited space (probably 1 or 2 spots left) and much more better competitors for those spots (pacman, snake, bomber man, sec. saga rep. professor Layton, phoenix wright, and maybe geno) there is just no room for him in there. and to bring the back stab back up, he might not even be consider because of what happened. in the end ray man is a possibility but thanks to better competition, limited spots, and back stabbing. his chances are dead

Hotfeet444

Smash Master
NNID
FeliciaFan
3DS FC
1590-5624-2529

Sorry, I couldn't help but almost bust my spleen laughing. :p

Richard 89, MorbidAltruism, Lonekonwolf, Zhadgon and Bluepikmin11 dislike this post.
Throw my name in as well.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Time for a roster.

19/10/2013
49 Character Roster

43 character roster

Starter Roster

DLC

Not a bad roster. Not too sure about Takamaru, but its still decent. Though with the 43 character roster, I'd switch Palutena with King K. Rool.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Did.....did ray just repeat what he posted earlier?..... lol

So I've heard some people say little mac will be revealed tomorrow... I think not.

Rebellious Treecko

Smash Hero
Did.....did ray just repeat what he posted earlier?..... lol

So I've heard some people say little mac will be revealed tomorrow... I think not.
Eh, Ray_Babe will eventually warm up to Smashboards logic, give him a chance at the very least.
She's a girl.

Speaking fangirls/boys, I'm a fantard over the Grovyle from PMD2, but I know he has less than a 0.01% chance of getting in.
Liking a character and predicting said character's chances are different things.

----

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
She's a girl.

Speaking fangirls/boys, I'm a fantard over the Grovyle from PMD2, but I know he has less than a 0.01% chance of getting in.

----
Your avatar is intimidating me. I don't like it all.
Bluepikmin X ray_Babe. :awesome: There perfect for each other because they have the keen ability to make us go ???

@treeko: Oh ray's a girl.... still an oddball tho

G0LD3N L0TUS

Smash Lord
NNID
G0LD3N_L0TUS
3DS FC
3007-8158-6601
Um, so I come back after about an hour or 2 (spent watching the Genesect movie), and, to say the least, I'm surprised. Welcome, Ray_Babe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom