• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GmanSir

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GmanSir
I know I'm late, but I think a possible reason as to why a Pokemon wasn't announced was because Nintendo doesn't do advertising for Pokemon. An entire other company (The Pokemon Company) manages advertising and properties for Pokemon. It is very Nintendo-like to reveal Toon Link for WWHD, that's something Nintendo would do. So it could be that Nintendo wanted to promote their games with Smash, but since Pokemon advertising is handled by a different company, they didn't request Sakurai to announce one. Or maybe Sakurai just didn't want to because he has a set schedule.

Gune

Smash Lord
I know I'm late, but I think a possible reason as to why a Pokemon wasn't announced was because Nintendo doesn't do advertising for Pokemon. An entire other company (The Pokemon Company) manages advertising and properties for Pokemon. It is very Nintendo-like to reveal Toon Link for WWHD, that's something Nintendo would do. So it could be that Nintendo wanted to promote their games with Smash, but since Pokemon advertising is handled by a different company, they didn't request Sakurai to announce one. Or maybe Sakurai just didn't want to because he has a set scheduled.
Pretty sure he knows how hype filled any pokemon reveal would've been so he's most likely saving them for later down the road since we just got sonic, I'm dissapointed but I wouldn't say I didn't see this coming....

D

Deleted member

Pac-Man is not happening for one reason: His classic look and feel would be a terrible idea in Smash. Why would a 3/4 circle that has 0 emotions or personality be a good idea? Sakurai implemented classic Mega Man, not any other version of him. They won't callously throw in 3D Pac, that's not the iconic version of him. Pac has no ties to Nintendo whatsoever anyway.
He included "Classic" Mega Man because of all of the different characters that use the name "Mega Man", he's the character people requested.
Not X, not Volnutt, not .exe, but the one who is simply "Mega Man". As in, the one who started it all.

With Pac-Man, there's only one "Pac-Man", regardless of design. (Unless one justifiably counts Ghostly Adventures' "Pacster" as a separate Pac due to being from a separate continuity)

And it's not like the classic design for Mega Man was left in the past, either. I mean since Brawl, we had Mega Man 9 and Mega Man 10, a comic series (that made a huge crossover with Sonic's comics), the (cancelled) Mega Man Universe, etc.
Nor is Pac-Man's "3D" appearance just a newer one. Pac-Man always had limbs even back when he was known as "Puck Man" in Japan. The reason he doesn't have them in-game? Hardware limitations.

And no ties to Nintendo?
Let's see:

The following games have been on Nintendo systems:
-Pac-Man (First 3rd Party title for a Nintendo system)
-Ms. Pac-Man
-Super Pac-Man
-Pac-Land
-Pac-Mania
-Pac-Attack
-Pac-Man 2: The New Adventures
-Pac-In-Time
-Pac-Man World (Game Boy Advance)
-Ms. Pac-Man Maze Madness
-Pac-Man Fever
-Pac-Man World 2
-Pac-Man Vs. (Designed by Shigeru Miyamoto with Mario himself as the game's announcer)
-Pac-Pix
-Pac-Man Pinball Advance
-Pac 'n Roll
-Pac-Man World 3
-Pac-Man World Rally
-Pac-Man Party
-Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures
-Pac-Man Arrangement (part of Pac-Man Collection for GBA)
-Pac-Man Championship Edition (part of Pac-Man & Galaga Dimensions for 3DS)
-Pac-Man Tilt (exclusive game in Pac-Man & Galaga Dimensions)
-Pac & Pal (part of Pac-Man Museum)
-Pac-Man Battle Royale (part of Pac-Man Museum)
As well as various rereleases and compilations (some mentioned above) that have been on Nintendo systems.

And then we have the three Mario Kart Arcade GP games. Not to mention that Pac-Man is credited as Shigeru Miyamoto's favorite video game character rather than his own creation, Mario.

So...if Pac-Man "has no ties to Nintendo"....what does that make Snake?

And don't spew that Martio Kart Arcade garbage as a counterpoint, it was Mario Kart on an arcade IE Pac's home. Only reason it kinda made sense for him to be in that game.
"Only" reason?
So, Namco being the ones that made those three games had nothing to do with it? It had everything to do with the arcade being "Pac-Man's home" despite Pac-Man being frequent on consoles? :rolleyes:
Can't determine a legitimate counterpoint is garbage when the point in question is garbage in itself, you know.

A Tales rep has way more chance of making it in anyway. Lloyd Irving being a prime example.
Tales has less ties to Nintendo than Pac-Man, yet you want to claim a character from it is more "likely"? It'd be funny if this wasn't such clear Tales fanboyism....

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
I recognize and have recognized Pacman's "icon nature" and ties to Nintendo. It's quite apparent to anyone paying attention in the slightest.

That being said, I'm curious whether or not Pacman supporters think he would have any semblance of a chance if anyone but Namco were developing the game?

D

Deleted member

So, what about that sandbag.

He's gonna be in project M apparently

I recognize and have recognized Pacman's "icon nature" and ties to Nintendo. It's quite apparent to anyone paying attention in the slightest.

That being said, I'm curious whether or not Pacman supporters think he would have any semblance of a chance if anyone but Namco were developing the game?
Neither a supporter nor an anti-supporter, though I honestly think he wouldn't have a shot if Namco was working on it, nor any of their characters for that matter.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Neither a supporter nor an anti-supporter, though I honestly think he wouldn't have a shot if Namco was working on it, nor any of their characters for that matter.
That was targeted more at the people liking your post, since IIRC, you speak out against misconceptions about Pacman like you do about misconceptions about Chrom, nothing more or less. Those are pretty much my thoughts at this point, and it's why I'm not particularly looking forward to Pacman's potential inclusion; because it hinged so extensively on who ended up developing the game, it will always have felt as though he stumbled arse-backwards into the roster.

The same could definitely be said about Snake, but he always came across as the exception due to Sakurai x Kojima, rather than the rule (and we still don't know whether he'll be back this time anyway).

SchAlternate

Smash Master
NNID
SchAlternate
Switch FC
SW-4691-2422-5427
I wonder how would people react to whichever character is revealed next...

With any LUC, it won't turn into A RIO-t!

herpcario.PNG

(Seriously, though, how'd you react about any character being revealed next?)

FinalStarmen

Smash Ace
A Tales rep has way more chance of making it in anyway. Lloyd Irving being a prime example.

Sonic is a legendary gaming icon. Snake is a legendary gaming icon. Megaman is a legendary gaming icon. Lloyd Irving, or any other Tales series character for that matter, are not legendary gaming icons. When Masahiro Sakurai said that third-party characters were "considered a very special case", he meant just that - very special cases. Not just any third-party character can join Super Smash Brothers, not unless, going by the repeatable sequences of events thus far, they are recognizably iconic. The only other feasible solution for a Namco Bandai character is Pac-Man.

Now, of course, if (not exactly when) Lloyd Irving gets in over Pac-Man, that would potentially lower the bar for certain third-party characters, and thus have more of a leniently-easier entry level for other third-party characters. But do not count on that happening.

That was targeted more at the people liking your post, since IIRC, you speak out against misconceptions about Pacman like you do about misconceptions about Chrom, nothing more or less. Those are pretty much my thoughts at this point, and it's why I'm not particularly looking forward to Pacman's potential inclusion; because it hinged so extensively on who ended up developing the game, it will always have felt as though he stumbled arse-backwards into the roster.

The same could definitely be said about Snake, but he always came across as the exception due to Sakurai x Kojima, rather than the rule (and we still don't know whether he'll be back this time anyway).

I wouldn't necessarily say that everybody who has liked GoldenYuiitusin's post is necessarily a Pac-Man supporter, more-so than they are perhaps in agreement with his assessment of Bajef8's logically-flawed arguments (Pac-Man cannot use his 3-D design, Pac-Man is not relevent to Nintendo's history). Of course, I cannot speak for everybody, as I only speak for myself, but nonetheless I am neutral towards Pac-Man's inclusion.

I may be alone in this regard, but I do believe had Namco Bandai not been developing Super Smash Brothers 4, then Pac-Man's support would be greatly diminished, perhaps in favor for the likes of Bomberman or Simon Belmont. I know I would personally prefer those two instead, or just be content with what we have thus far.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I've said it before and I'll say it again.

I got no problem with Pac-Man.

As long as Snake comes back.

If Pac-Man bumps out Snake then I'll be ticked off....

FinalStarmen

Smash Ace
I've said it before and I'll say it again.

I got no problem with Pac-Man.

As long as Snake comes back.

If Pac-Man bumps out Snake then I'll be ticked off....

If Snake doesn't return (and hopefully he will), it will not be a result of Pac-Man's inclusion, but rather several other intangible factors to be considered by Sakurai, Nintendo, and Konami. That said, Pac-Man's popularity will never be anywhere near Snake's level, or any other third-party character, for that matter, so I would be interested in witnessing the reactions towards his theoretical inclusion (hypothetically speaking).

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
I wouldn't necessarily say that everybody who has liked GoldenYuiitusin's post is necessarily a Pac-Man supporter, more-so than they are perhaps in agreement with his assessment of Bajef8's logically-flawed arguments (Pac-Man cannot use his 3-D design, Pac-Man is not relevent to Nintendo's history). Of course, I cannot speak for everybody, as I only speak for myself, but nonetheless I am neutral towards Pac-Man's inclusion.

I may be alone in this regard, but I do believe had Namco Bandai not been developing Super Smash Brothers 4, then Pac-Man's support would be greatly diminished, perhaps in favor for the likes of Bomberman or Simon Belmont. I know I would personally prefer those two instead, or just be content with what we have thus far.
Gotcha. Well, if any other Pacman fans have an answer, I'd be happy to hear it. As it stands now, my interpretation is basically, "Pacman wouldn't have a chance, but because Namco's developing the game, he's suddenly a strong consideration." I'm hesitant to accept that train of thought; Pacman is an icon regardless of who is developing the game, and yet would be entirely overlooked barring him being in on the basis of Namco being at the right place, at the right time, and Sakurai has stated that Namco characters won't get special treatment. Then again, that leak...

D

Deleted member

What if....we did get a Namco character....
...but instead of Pac-Man....

it was....

inb4oasis

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
At the same time, if Snake was not in Brawl, not many would be for his inclusion in Smash.
Even if people knew there was discussion between Sakurai and Konami in regards to a guest character, people would be pushing for the likes of Simon Belmont a helluva lot more and would be badmouthing the idea of Solid Snake, the "realistic" espionage firearms wielder from a "Mature" series with more ties to Sony than Nintendo, being a possibility.

The only reason why Snake was seen in a drastic positive light is because he blindsided fans at a time when practically nothing about Brawl was known and guests were unheard of.

If no one knew about Namco's involvement with Smash 4 until the big reveal and only after Pac-Man was shown off rather than Mega Man, there'd be a lot more positive reaction than there is now. Just like Snake would not have gone over well if he wasn't announced right off the bat.
There it is again!

That "R" word...

This isn't congress. We don't play as reps. We play as characters.

If Pac-Man gets in, it will be because Sakurai thought he was worth putting in. Not because he felt Namco needs something because it's "close" to Nintendo.

Please stop using the term "rep" when talking about characters.
Golden... Swamp...
...you two are my heroes right now. I'm so proud, like a happy father seeing his sons become men.

#BRoomRepresent #KOPHWillBeThereEventually

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
Gotcha. Well, if any other Pacman fans have an answer, I'd be happy to hear it. As it stands now, my interpretation is basically, "Pacman wouldn't have a chance, but because Namco's developing the game, he's suddenly a strong consideration." I'm hesitant to accept that train of thought; Pacman is an icon regardless of who is developing the game, and yet would be entirely overlooked barring him being in on the basis of Namco being at the right place, at the right time, and Sakurai has stated that Namco characters won't get special treatment. Then again, that leak...
I don´t think if Pac-Man is included in Smash would mean that Namco received especial treatment, Pac-Man being one of the most recognizable and important figures of the videogame world and the pop culture means he is part of that history and will never be removed from being that, like Pong, Tetris and Space Invaders (all of them are part now of that culture and history). He still is popular but his games have fall behind and are not in the levels of recent series like Call of Duty or Assassin´s Creed gets him some negative points to his inclusion.

Still his character is very important, you can ask any person about Ezio, Cloud, Shepard, one of the main characters in Call of Duty or Grand Theft Auto and only the fans of those series will remember the character but if you ask to a casual person, he will not know any of those faces, if you show him a list with all these characters with Pac-Man added, he will only recognize Pac-Man from that list

Lets not forget about Sakurai and what he wants with this new Smash, he is appealing to two groups of people the casuals/new gamers and the more experienced ones.

I think for a third party character to be added to Smash should get a lot of things going for him like recognition, popularity, history, have been in a Nintendo console, close connection to someone of Nintendo (Miyamoto, Iwata and more importantly to Sakurai) and last but not least luck (especial favor for Snake, right time for Sonic and the strong connection in that time with Nintendo, Namco working on the project and Pac-Man being the main mascot and force of popular demand for Mega Man) all of this points added have made those characters get a spot in the roster if any of these points would lack probably the character would not even been considered by Sakurai.

.n_n.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
How so?

Did Sonic get in because Sakurai thought Sega deserved something or because we wanted Sonic?

Did Megaman get in because Sakurai thought Capcom deserved something or because we wanted Megaman?

Did Snake get in because Sakurai thought Konami deserved something or because he wanted to do a favor for his friend?

There's no evidence to support Sakurai going for a "rep" system. 1st, 2nd or 3rd party.

LET THE REPS DIE FOREVER!!! LET'S TALK CHARACTERS, NOT REPS!!! CHARACTERS!! CHARACTERS!!! CHARACTERS!!!

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
What if....we did get a Namco character....
...but instead of Pac-Man....

it was....

inb4oasis
Bottom tier with the lowest percentage required for a KO.

I'd probably use him as a secondary however.

In b4 2manyswordusers.

Honestly? Probably not. But after Sonic and Megaman, I'd say Pac-Man probably is the closest to legendary of any video game character.

That said, I wouldn't expect him in this Smash if Namco weren't involved. Smash 5(if such a thing happens), I could see him as one of the few feasible choices for a 3rd party should they continue with the guest characters.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486

I've been saying Sonic, Pac-Man, and Mega Man would be an amazing and historic 3rd party character group (along with Snake) since Snake was confirmed.

Granted, I'm not a Pac-Man supporter per say, but he's just such a big deal that Sakurai and co (or Miyamoto) would have to have some big things in mind for him if he were indeed playable, and Pac-Man will probably be playable. If Sakurai and co (or Miyamoto) don't have such ideas in mind for Pac-Man, he simply won't be playable.

I also like to throw Rayman, Tails, Ryu (Ninja Gaiden), Bomberman, and Simon Belmont out there every once in a while as well.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Let's talk about Dillon.

We haven't talked about him in a while!

You think we'll see him at all?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Well, I'm heading to bed.

I'll lose my mind if the one night I don't stay up for the pic is the night a Pokemon character is revealed. That said, I don't expect such a thing to happen in the very least. It'd be completely random.

Also, Dillon looks like he could be an interesting character, but that's just based on his appearance. I know absolutely nothing about him aside from what he looks like.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
I don´t think if Pac-Man is included in Smash would mean that Namco received especial treatment, Pac-Man being one of the most recognizable and important figures of the videogame world and the pop culture means he is part of that history and will never be removed from being that, like Pong, Tetris and Space Invaders (all of them are part now of that culture and history). He still is popular but his games have fall behind and are not in the levels of recent series like Call of Duty or Assassin´s Creed gets him some negative points to his inclusion.

Still his character is very important, you can ask any person about Ezio, Cloud, Shepard, one of the main characters in Call of Duty or Grand Theft Auto and only the fans of those series will remember the character but if you ask to a casual person, he will not know any of those faces, if you show him a list with all these characters with Pac-Man added, he will only recognize Pac-Man from that list

Lets not forget about Sakurai and what he wants with this new Smash, he is appealing to two groups of people the casuals/new gamers and the more experienced ones.

I think for a third party character to be added to Smash should get a lot of things going for him like recognition, popularity, history, have been in a Nintendo console, close connection to someone of Nintendo (Miyamoto, Iwata and more importantly to Sakurai) and last but not least luck (especial favor for Snake, right time for Sonic and the strong connection in that time with Nintendo, Namco working on the project and Pac-Man being the main mascot and force of popular demand for Mega Man) all of this points added have made those characters get a spot in the roster if any of these points would lack probably the character would not even been considered by Sakurai.

.n_n.
But that's just it, isn't it? Pacman has and will always have what you listed, and yet, he'd be a no hoper for Smash if Namco weren't involved. If it was just the old Game Arts studio developing the game, or even HAL, people wouldn't be clamoring that the game needs his iconicness, or Another Third Party Rep, or that Sakurai is obviously going to promote his new game and cartoon in Smash just because; if I had to guess, it would be more like "Yay, we now have the perfect trifecta of third parties with Snake, Sonic, and Mega Man!" Pacman may be a popular pop. culture figure, but he lacks a vocal and sizable fan base that specifically wants him in Smash, which Sonic and Mega Man definitely had. Because of that, I fail to see any way he gets in unless Sakurai gives Namco special treatment. Sakurai is prone to fibbing, of course...

Dillon is a textbook "dark horse character" that whose odds I don't find good, given that he's mainly been brought up either as a New Series Rep or, back when some people were foolish enough to believe such a thing possible, a replacement for Sonic. As an Assist Trophy, he'd be right at home IMO.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Let's talk about Dillon.

I really hope we get Dillon as at least an assist trophy if I'm honest. He's one of the few interesting looking Nintendo characters that have come out between Brawl and now, and his game from what I've played thus far seems like a unique blend of tower defence and action. He's also got quite a nifty design which works in his favour.

At this point I'm not sure if he'll make it in as a playable character though.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
But that's just it, isn't it? Pacman has and will always have what you listed, and yet, he'd be a no hoper for Smash if Namco weren't involved.
I thought Pac-Man had about a 33% shot at being playable before it was confirmed Namco Bandai was the primary developer.

After that, IMO his chances doubled to 66%, and with that rumor, I think his chances now rest at about 99%.
Let's talk about Dillon.

I think he'll likely be an Assist Trophy character actually, as well as definitely a trophy and/or sticker. He'd serve that Assist Trophy character roll rather well, actually, and I think if that happens, his fans should embrace it. They should use it as a catapult to push for him next time, ala the fan base of Ridley or Isaac.

If his series develops into something special and noteworthy, then who knows=??? He could be playable in Smash 6.

D

Deleted member

To play the Devil's Advocate, it kind of says something that people are jumping at Pac-Man for Namco while NO ONE jumped at a Game Arts character during Brawl's time.

At the very least, Pac-Man gets credit for people actually giving a **** about him as compared to someone from one of those Lunar games or Grandia games that managed to be on a Nintendo system.

EDIT: Dillon? I can see him.

Zhadgon

Smash Lord
NNID
Zhadgon
Well like I say, to be a third party and get included in smash you should have a lot of points going on: recognition, popularity, history, been in a Nintendo console, close connection to someone from Nintendo or Nintendo as a company and luck, can you tell me which character from Game Arts or HAL fall in this category like Snake, Mega Man, Sonic or Pac-Man? Let´s say Tecmo is developing and helping out in making Smash instead of Namco? Which character from Tecmo do you think will fall in this category and get all of those points, the only character that comes to my mind that can compete in some way to the big third party characters like Pac-Man, Sonic, Mega Man and Snake would be Ryu Hayabusa from the Ninja Gaiden Series other than that, no one, the same would happen if Ubisoft will be helping in making the game, probably Rayman would be the character getting in and that´s a big maybe because for that character it seem that history would be the point that lacks, so like I say you need to be really big to even get close to be choosen as character to be included in Smash and even popularity means not so much to Sakurai, I don´t think he will include characters to Smash like Cloud, Shepard or Ezio into it even if fans beg him in knees for six months in front of his door to include them, the standards are high and not many characters can get to those standards, thats why I don´t mind the inclusion of third parties because of all those things going for them and it seems Sakurai respects that, he is not letting any third party characters added for the sake of being added.

.n_n.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
To play the Devil's Advocate, it kind of says something that people are jumping at Pac-Man for Namco while NO ONE jumped at a Game Arts character during Brawl's time.

At the very least, Pac-Man gets credit for people actually giving a **** about him as compared to someone from one of those Lunar games or Grandia games that managed to be on a Nintendo system.
Yeah, it was kind of easy to overlook stuff from Game Arts when Sonic and Mega Man were still up for grabs. Really, Game Arts didn't get much attention pre-Brawl, period; it was always Sora Ltd. that got all the focus as the reason we'd get the best, most-polished Smash game to date. Namco, and thus Pacman, also assuredly got more attention because it has experience developing fighting games and is now working on a game that a lot of fans want to more closely resemble a competently-balanced fighting game.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486

EDIT: Dillon? I can see him.
Well Game Arts wasn't revealed as the developer until only a matter of weeks before Brawl went gold and was released.

With Namco Bandai, we've known for over a year already.

On top of that, how many people even know that Game Arts was Brawl's developer, let alone know anything ever that they made=???

They certainly haven't made anywhere near as iconic as or good as Pac-Man... or Tekken... or Soul Calibur... or Tales.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Oh alright. Guess it's hard to get sarcasm or friendly insults through text...and yeah, I am new here! Sorry! XD
She's just spiky on the outside and fuzzy on the inside is all. :D

I didn't just say that.

Welp, i'm ready to die first in mafia this time.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Let's talk about Dillon.

I'd like to see him playable. Though perhaps he might be a little too new. Still, I support his inclusion and perhaps, he could be an assist trophy. Let's say that Dillon burrows underground and pops up to launch enemies into the air. Maybe he just does a series of slashes while jumping around.

Scoliosis Jones

Kept you waiting, huh?
Writing Team
NNID
ScoliosisxJones
3DS FC
1762-3194-1826
Sorry to be off topic, but I think the reason Sakurai wants "legendary 3rd parties" is because he wants characters that can stay in the roster. Snake, Sonic, and Mega Man can all manage this, hence why I believe Snake will be back, with or without Pac-Man.

BluePikmin11

Akko is my dear daughter!
NNID
blue
Sorry to be off topic, but I think the reason Sakurai wants "legendary 3rd parties" is because he wants characters that can stay in the roster. Snake, Sonic, and Mega Man can all manage this, hence why I believe Snake will be back, with or without Pac-Man.
Possible, but what can we expect from 3rd parties in future sequels?

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Yeah, it was kind of easy to overlook stuff from Game Arts when Sonic and Mega Man were still up for grabs. Really, Game Arts didn't get much attention pre-Brawl, period; it was always Sora Ltd. that got all the focus as the reason we'd get the best, most-polished Smash game to date. Namco, and thus Pacman, also assuredly got more attention because it has experience developing fighting games and is now working on a game that a lot of fans want to more closely resemble a competently-balanced fighting game.
The majority of Game Arts' games were not on Nintendo systems pre-Brawl... why should Game Arts get a character? I don't think their games were ever considered notable or groundbreaking... oh, wait... they have one notable game... Brawl... and it broke the gameplay to the ground. :troll:

Thirdkoopa

Administrator
Administrator
Writing Team
Somewhere on Discord while working on something
Okay guys, really quick to add to the Namco debate:

During Brawl (Where the chance of us getting more than one third-party looked even more slim there), people were heavily considering Pac-Man before any involving. Well, heavily as in more like a 10% because he was overshadowed by MegaMan and Sonic. Simply put, they (Or anyone around) viewed him as an improbability, not an impossible feat.

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945
Let's talk about Dillon.

I'd say 50/50. It's not like he would be taking anyone's slot(as if characters have reserved parking spaces) and he could add some flavor to the roster.
Dillon vs. Mr. Resetti vs. Muddy Mole
If only one of them had to make it, who would you choose?
Muddy Mole if I get to throw that big metal ball at people and run away digging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom