• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Prediction Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
It's funny how some people still depict Mewtwo as a villain type of character, despite the fact that it's no longer really treated as one nowadays.

Savage nature or not, the artwork below doesn't really make Mewtwo look like a bad guy, and it would actually be one heck of a plot twist if it was treated as a good guy anti-hero.

Chandeelure

Bandana Brigade Captain
It's funny how some people still depict Mewtwo as a villain type of character, despite the fact that it's no longer really treated as one nowadays.

Savage nature or not, the artwork below doesn't really make Mewtwo look like a bad guy, and it would actually be one heck of a plot twist if it was treated as a good guy anti-hero.

And Dedede,he's not a villain XD

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕

its probably because in the original games mewtwo is usually the last legendary/boss some people just interpret that as evil. but most people thinks he's evil is because of the first Pokémon movie

SchAlternate

Smash Master
NNID
SchAlternate
Switch FC
SW-4691-2422-5427

Agreed. Though, to be honest, he's the closest to a main villain of the Pokemon franchise we will probably get, due to him having kind of a "villain" status in the beginning (both games and anime). The same applies to Wolf, too.

Dr. Robotnik should be a boss, so maybe Mario and Sonic could team up or something and own him.
If the Yellow Devil is confirmed as a boss, then I don't see why Sonic couldn't get a boss as well.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
I just want to say one thing. If Mewtwo gets confirmed, if they don't put "Mewtwo Strikes Back" somewhere on either his confirmation screenshot or trailer, then I will be deeply upset with Sakurai.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I just want to say one thing. If Mewtwo gets confirmed, if they don't put "Mewtwo Strikes Back" somewhere on either his confirmation screenshot or trailer, then I will be deeply upset with Sakurai.
That, and "Little Mac Enters the Ring" are the two that Sakurai definitely shouldn't pass up. :laugh:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
so guys what do think about snakes chances of returning/ getting replaced by another Konami rep/ just getting replaced all together
It pretty much just depends on Kojima at this point. Sakurai's pretty obviously open to the idea, and Kojima likes money, I'd imagine, so I'd say Snake has pretty good chances. That being said, I think he's the Brawl veteran with the most questionable chances of returning.

LoneKonWolf

Lazy Lonely Lurker☕
It pretty much just depends on Kojima at this point. Sakurai's pretty obviously open to the idea, and Kojima likes money, I'd imagine, so I'd say Snake has pretty good chances. That being said, I think he's the Brawl veteran with the most questionable chances of returning.
ya I'll agree with that he still has some good chances, but with kojima pretty much dissing the Wii u and continuing to put their games on other consoles, does make snake chances questionable.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
ya I'll agree with that he still has some good chances, but with kojima pretty much dissing the Wii u and continuing to put their games on other consoles, does make snake chances questionable.
That's not really what does it. After all, remember MSG4 being on the Wii for Brawl? Neither do I. :laugh:

That wouldn't stop Snake from making it now.

D

Deleted member

Once more, people put Jigglypuff on too high a pedestal.....

If there absolutely has to be a cut for Pokémon, she's first in line unless technical difficulties prevent a full Pokémon Trainer (in which case, Squirtle and Ivysaur are first in line). End of Story.

EDIT: Just be hopeful it doesn't have to come to that.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
No. Just. No. Don't discuss Jigglypuff. Don't argue Jigglypuff. Not. Again. If we're gonna talk about Jigglypuff, wait until we get a Pokemon character reveal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom