• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Discussion Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
It's outrageous, according to serebii it seems they revealed the pokemon but they didn't state that it's MewTwo....
"We're excited to reveal a newly discovered Pokémon! This mysterious new Pokémon looks curiously similar to the Legendary Mewtwo" - Pokémon Facebook Page

Gingerbread Man

Smash Lord
It's outrageous, according to serebii it seems they revealed the pokemon but they didn't state that it's MewTwo....
I'm growing more attached to the idea that its not the same mewtwo.

A bigger head in comparison to the body always gives the effect that its younger and more baby like. Perhaps some weird relative or new experiment?

xXIke-SamaXx

Smash Lord
NNID
Azureflame92
Well I think they were hoping to hit it big with Zoroark, but Lucario was too strong to be overshadowed (for god sake he is the Pokemon that overshadowed MewTwo great feat indeed), so yes I believe MewTwo shots have gone up the roof.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Why are they trying to keep its identity a secret? Maybe this isn't Mewtwo but Mewthree?

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
UH OH IT'S MEWTHREE. MEWTWO VS MEWTHREE FOR SMASH WARS.

I'm ready.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
"We're excited to reveal a newly discovered Pokémon! This mysterious new Pokémon looks curiously similar to the Legendary Mewtwo" - Pokémon Facebook Page
Wait. Maybe Mewtwo was cloned from this guy but the scientists mistakingly thought they got the DNA from Mew? Could that be possible? :o

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
So yeah the English announcement is interesting:

A New Pokémon with a Familiar Look!

Get a glimpse of a newly discovered Pokémon in Pokémon X and Pokémon Y that bears an intriguing resemblance to the Legendary Mewtwo!
The mysteries of Pokémon X and Pokémon Y continue to grow with the unveiling of a Pokémon that is strangely familiar! It looks a lot like the powerful Legendary Pokémon Mewtwo, but not quite the same… This new Pokémon shares many traits with Mewtwo, including a light-purple body and piercing, powerful eyes.
Would think they'd be more direct with a new form, even Serebii mentions that the Japanese stream never directly confirmed it was Mewtwo only that it looks like him. Yeah it's probably dumb of me to be looking a bit too far into what they're saying, but who knows.

EDIT: Got ninja'd a bit, oh well.

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
I'm thinking this Mewzora was probably a trial in the process of cloning Mew, before Mewtwo was created.

Well, who knows at this point.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Wait. Maybe Mewtwo was cloned from this guy but the scientists mistakingly thought they got the DNA from Mew? Could that be possible? :o
The US page on "Mewthree" even says Mewtwo is Mew's clone.

Muhti

Turkish Smasher
I bet I'm a bit late, and I know I'm kinda changing the topic, but, has it been confirmed Luigi can switch back and forth from Luigi to Mr.L?

D

Deleted member

Ahh, so it WAS real. Neat/ I was hoping it was. I liked the new form. Now for it to get into Smash. I feel there's a damn good chance. So what is it? A form change?

Anyone got a link? I was watching Taxi Driver...

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Ahh, so it WAS real. Neat/ I was hoping it was. I liked the new form. Now for it to get into Smash. I feel there's a damn good chance. So what is it? A form change?

Anyone got a link? I was watching Taxi Driver...
No one knows

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
The US Page even describes Mewtwo's backstory and where he originally comes from.

It seems like Mewtwo is going to be an important part of the plot for X and Y.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Well, that's a little bit surprising but cool...hehehe Giygas Mewthree...But we still don't know Sylveon's type?

Also, lol @ Dunsparce surviving.

But still, maybe now I don't have to keep that gen 5/6 placeholder on my roster...And just have Brawl's Pokemon + Mewtwo/Mewthree

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Is there a name for this thing? or are we just gonna call it Mew3?
No name yet, but I suggest either MewBuu or MewGiegue.

Is everyone forgetting about the movie? That'll probably tell us everything about this thing.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well, that's a little bit surprising but cool...hehehe Giygas Mewthree...But we still don't know Sylveon's type?

But still, maybe now I don't have to keep that gen 5/6 placeholder on my roster...And just have Brawl's Pokemon + Mewtwo/Mewthree
We don't know his type because it's a new type

Metal Overlord

Smash Hero
This is the best ****ing news ever right now

The best Pokemon ever just took a level in badass (shout out to TV Tropes for that one)

I seriously want to fap to this

D

Deleted member

We don't know Sylveon's type because Sylveon will be Light type. That will be announced at E3, just watch.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
When is the movie coming out?

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
MewBuu Hahaha! MajinTwo works too.
Well...looks like Mewtwo is an ALT costume now. :troll:

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Yeah, if they were going to reveal Sylveon's type, it would have been cool if it is Light...But I don't mind waiting longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom