• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Discussion Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I just found the stupidest idea for pokemon ever

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pokémon_RéBURST

Pokémon RéBURST (Japanese: ポケットモンスターRéBURST Pocket Monsters RéBURST) is a manga that debuted in the March 9, 2011 issue of Weekly Shōnen Sunday. It is illustrated by Mitsuhisa Tamura and written by Jin Kusude. This manga has not been translated into English.
This story follows the main character, Ryouga, and his friends Miruto, Yappy, Karuta, and Rug as they fight the Great Gavel organization. In this series, Ryouga and many others have the ability to turn into a Pokémon-human hybrid by using a special technique called Burst.
Hey guys, we should have pokemon human hybrids in Smash!!!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well, now we can make ANY pokemon playable in smash by just giving them human form!

All pokemon are now feasible characters

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
I had wierd dreams last night and meanwhile all this happened.

Frost: Newsdrought still lingers. And the fact that we're forging our friendship for more chaotic times ahead...

Sakurai, look what you have done.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
I had wierd dreams last night and meanwhile all this happened.

Frost: Newsdrought still lingers. And the fact that we're forging our friendship for more chaotic times ahead...
Totally understand you there. We still are 2 months away from E3, so this was bound to happen...

But hey... FE:A releases this month! :awesome:

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Yeah... then I can enjoy all the fabulousness inside it and make a Pokemon-styled team from any available Spotpass faves from any FE-game after getting done with the main story.

And I'm so making sure I have Ben & Jerry's Caramelsutra at hand when buying the game. :awesome:

Hmm, you know what that made me think of? A SSB Strategy Game? Like FE, but with all sorts of Nintendo-characters? We wouldn't at least complain about the potential reps and so on since we'll (maybe) get all the main characters and their supporters for armies/teams.

Also I've found a way to get enough money quickly to buy a Wii U... but man, the console still hadn't hooked me up. So I just wait until E3 to see if the console gets better there.

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Hmm, you know what that made me think of? A SSB Strategy Game? Like FE, but with all sorts of Nintendo-characters? We would at least complain about the potential reps and so on since we'll (maybe) get all the main characters and their supporters for armies/teams.

Also I've found a way to get enough money quickly to buy a Wii U... but man, the console still hadn't hooked me up. So I just wait until E3 to see if the console gets better there.
I've thought of that idea before... it would be one hell of a game.

Me neither. I'm not really interested on the Wii U yet... E3 may be able to change my mind, though.

D

Deleted member

Marth becomes some butch chick.

We get Mrs. Game & Watch and ROBerta.

Wario becomes the stuff of nightmares.

And Sheik stays the exact same. :troll:
Genderbent Wario...

This is the first thing that came to mind:

It's strangely accurate...

Well, Marth is an alright waifu, I guess... There again she's married to that dude Caeda, so I guess technically she's out.
>Caeda
>a dude
Somehow, for some reason, deep down, that made me cringe.
I just found the stupidest idea for pokemon ever

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pokémon_RéBURST

Hey guys, we should have pokemon human hybrids in Smash!!!
B-but, Human/Pokemon hybrids already exist in canon..

Skyla/Sylveon

Gene

You're a vegetable
NNID
Fairlight92
3DS FC
3411-0266-8945

So, anyone getting The Last Ranger? I still got 3 more chapters to beat on the 1st Rolling Western but I'm gonna buy the 2nd when it releases. I'll pretty much have the Dillon sequel, Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon, and Animal Crossing New Leaf to play until E3.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
So, anyone getting The Last Ranger? I still got 3 more chapters to beat on the 1st Rolling Western but I'm gonna buy the 2nd when it releases. I'll pretty much have the Dillon sequel, Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon, and Animal Crossing New Leaf to play until E3.
Still need to play the first....

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
$h!t.....I'm still playing FE: Awakening... I just want Flavia :love:
I've been hearing good things about Luigi's Mansion 2 too.And I really, really, really! want to play Mighty Switch Force
Dillon really reminds me of Mighty the armadillo, I really hope he makes it into SSB4 as a playable character

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Not many people have played Dillon's Rolling Western around these parts. Is it because it's not a retail game and there for it's irrelevant?

Also the three new characters Gallo, Boone, and Nomad, I do like the idea of characters assisting you with combat when your not around. Just hope it's practical.

Bowserlick

Smash Hero
This bowserlick kid needs to calm down with all the colors. This is a roster discussion, not a color convention.
Make your avatar fill the space provided and then we'll talk about colors. No one puts Mickey Mouse in a corner.

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Thought I'd post this here for fun:

[collapse=Mewtwo Giygas Form?]
[/collapse]

Since this isn't fully confirmed and is only a short time after April 1st, take with a grain of salt. It's up on Serebii, so if fake, it's a pretty good one.

EDIT: And yes this counts as me bringing up Pokemanz. Anyone got a bingo yet?

D

Deleted member

[/collapse]

Since this isn't fully confirmed and is only a short time after April 1st, take with a grain of salt. It's up on Serebii, so if fake, it's a pretty good one.

Surely I made you laugh with my bingo... Right?

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Comically enough, the new form of Mewtwo looks more like a pre-evolution to me.

EDIT: It also has an uncanny resemblance to Zoras from Legend of Zelda.

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Actually after looking at the original poster again, I'm leaning towards this being fake now (I'd be more positive but there's also this pic). Would be hilarious if true.

Ah well, is still a better discussion that what was going on on in the last page. :rolleyes:

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Something that "... Wars" fans may like: http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2013/04/intelligent_systems_isnt_done_with_advance_wars_just_yet

It seems as the franchise isn't dead yet, so perhaps it can get a new game. I don't expect this to impact the content we get in Smash 4, but perhaps fans can start hoping for a character/stage/more Assist Trophies at Smash 5.
I've always wanted an Advance Wars character since 2009. I was thinking of something similar to Pokemon Trainer... A character called Commanding Officer. It's Andy and he stays in the background with his tank. He issues commands to two Infantry units. The soldiers fight as a team like Ice Climbers and their play style resembles Contra's gameplay.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Comically enough, the new form of Mewtwo looks more like a pre-evolution to me.

EDIT: It also has an uncanny resemblance to Zoras from Legend of Zelda.
Well, remember how Freeza looked smaller than his other forms? It could be something like that.

And I will laugh hard if this is real. They would have more or less confirmed that Mewtwo was based off of Giygas.

I've always wanted an Advance Wars character since 2009. I was thinking of something similar to Pokemon Trainer... A character called Commanding Officer. It's Andy and he stays in the background with his tank. He issues commands to two Infantry units. The soldiers fight as a team like Ice Climbers and their play style resembles Contra's gameplay.
I was thinking something more like Peacock.

D

Deleted member

If that's real, what the heck have they done to Mewtwo?!
His tail...is now coming out of his head? He's short?

EDIT: Not short. Looked at image again.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
If this is Mewthree, one of his weaknesses will be the fabled Sound type.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Peacock looks like she's from the old cartoons of the 1920s and 1930s. That's pretty much how I envisioned Duck Hunt Dog's aesthetics and animations. You know, funny animals and slapstick comedy and cartoon shorts about hunting. But I like that part where Peacock shoots a bunch of bullets from her peacock fantail... That would fit the Infantry units.

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
The picture is obviously fake because there's no spoon sword.

Am going to laugh if this is true as it would mean that Mewtwo will serve as our "Lucario" for Gen 6, and ironically this could make for a really interesting Final Smash. Anyway Serebii doesn't seem to be able to tell if fake or not exactly, so it's time to play the waiting game until Corocoro comes out next week/Pokemon Smash this weekend/someone comes clean.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Skullgirls, in general, has a strong influence from cartoons from the 1920's to 1950's. You can see this especially in Peacock. There's also Parasoul whose design was greatly inspired by Jessica Rabbit.

But you know, I was expecting you to notice Peacock sending in planes, bombs, and such while she did most of the fighting. That's what I picture a CO to do in Smash.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I don't think I like this Mewthree.

It looks hideous.

volbound1700

Smash Master
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Waluigi doesn't have a series of his own does he? He just appears in the sports/party games to fill up the roster. Waluigi was made up on the sole purpose of giving Wario a tennis partner for Mario tennis 64

Wario needs a partner for 2v2 for the Smash Bros Series now. Waluigi confirmed :troll: .

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493

[/collapse]

What IS that? I hope, unless that thing is less terrifying than it seems, that they "neglect" to put that in his SSB4 move set. Jeez!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom