• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Discussion Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
However, things will be a little more different. Your unofficial title is Bootie Lady. Your scythe can switch to being a sickle.
Well, I suppose a sicklescythe is fair trade for being Bootie Lady. :awesome:;):woman:

I'm always forgotten on those charts, N3ON if you could add me
I can put you on the next version, sure, but it's up to Manly and Horsetail to draw you.

The Black mage

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2492-4215-1228
Ah yes. That day in April full of lies that get peoples' hopes up. Almost forgot about it. Hopefully we get something Smash-related tomorrow. ;)

Looks pretty sweet. :grin:
Didn't realize I had a scythe, last time I thought it was a staff (being swung). How come? (nothing against scythes, they're awesome)

And, since we've run out of girls, am I to assume I'm going to be filling the Litchi/Cammy/Mai/any female SoulCalibur character/etc. role? :smirk:

Anyway, was bored, thought I'd update this:

Added the last row. Sorry if you're still not on it.
(didn't add Chrono cause he's getting a redesign)
Wait, why is my text red? Is it usualy orange?

Oh, right, I am dlc. I shall drain people's wallets. Like a true cheap trick.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Wait, why is my text red? Is is usualy orange?

Oh, right, anyways, I guess I will drain people's wallets, being yet another cheap trick to make money for a company, due to be being DLC.
As long as you're not on-disc. ;)

And your text is orange.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Everyone that is not listed will be converted to "Bad Boxart [name]" on the DLC list. Basically, it's a very crude drawing drown blindfolded using the other hand in the middle of the night.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
ALSO WHERE EVER YOU ARE SHORTS. What color Krystal would you play as, assuming it would exist. IthoughtitwouldbecoolifonehadherfurcoloraspinkasareferencetoKATT.
Now I wanna make recolors. I would probably play as the dark, light, and red incarnations. Unless she's for some reason in her Saurian outfit, then I have no clue. I don't like that outfit much. Personally, I would have her whole recolors be:

Assault Outfit:
Normal (acting as her blue)
Red body suit, faded black fur (acting as her red)
Cream body suit, mint fur (acting as green)
Pale pink body suit, normal fur, tinted purple
Kat recolor
Saurian Outfit:
Normal (blue)
Dingy white 2 piece, blood red fur (red)
Evergreen loincloth, chocolate fur (Green)
Black Lioncloth, Silver fur
Panther Recolor

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Shorts, I picture your persona to be a skinny guy in red short shorts, a blue hoodie, black shoes, and purple star shades.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
The Slowpoke forums last year was hilarious. I hope this year's April Fools font will involve some Vanillite. :troll:

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Shorts, I picture your persona to be a skinny guy in red short shorts, a blue hoodie, black shoes, and purple star shades.

Me and Oasis, I drew it on my jumbo whiteboard in my old apartment, about a year ago now. #Wow. #timeflies

Oasis actually has a drawing of us, somewhere around. Well a few of them. One of them we're throwing stones at Toad. Anyways, his incarnation of me, sounds kinna like yours actually

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
I'll just upload all of them. Your changes were minor, I changed the eyes so they don't look so sinister/sharp, changed the sleeve on the coat so there's a bit of asymmetry in the design, and I worked on the scythe a bit. I changed the pose so it's not an accidental rip off of Ephriam's pose from FE.

On ~automatic, she's upside-down because page ergonomics, I was just trying to fit them all in and save paper, so just rotate the picture, or stand on your head...

Corph got the headband she requested.

and Star is a birdman.

Oh my gosh, I look amazing. Your drawings are amazing. ^_^ I...don't know how to thank you guys...Will this hug icon do?
I really do wish we have hug smilies :/ lol But M&SG is hilarious with that ban hammer. So, I have some sort of healing/magic staff? Cool! But it looks like there's a flame in it? Is it fire? PH1R3?! asdfghjkl it's awesome nonetheless *fangirlism*

Anyway, keep up the good work! Can't wait to see everyone else.

The Black mage

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2492-4215-1228
Looking good!

Oh, yeah, forgot. I need to go through the ranks of smash before SSB4's release. Don't want to be stuck as a apprentice, do i?

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Me and Oasis, I drew it on my jumbo whiteboard in my old apartment, about a year ago now. #Wow. #timeflies

Oasis actually has a drawing of us, somewhere around. Well a few of them. One of them we're throwing stones at Toad. Anyways, his incarnation of me, sounds kinna like yours actually
Well, I was going based off from what I remember of your photos on Facebook. I pictured you having Miharu's item throw where she grabs the opponent, takes a picture with her cell, and the opponent falls on their back.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Well, I was going based off from what I remember of your photos on Facebook. I pictured you having Miharu's item throw where she grabs the opponent, takes a picture with her cell, and the opponent falls on their back.
lol I'll take that.

The Black mage

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2492-4215-1228
Looking wavedash!

Oh, yeah, forgot. I need to go through the ranks of wavedash before SSB4's release. Don't want to be stuck as a apprentice, do i?
Great, now my text is green.
Oh, what possessed me to put wavedash? Does shortie become a ghost and makes me put it?
Of course not, it's the friggin edit thing.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
Hang on a second, is it just me or is the word "wavedash" suddenly appearing randomly. Oh dear, is April Fool's day among us? If that's the case, SmashChu is going to go berserk over the advanced mechanic from Melee being referenced.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Hang on a second, is it just me or is the word "wavedash" suddenly appearing randomly. Oh dear, is wavedash Fool's day among us? If that's the case, SmashChu is going to go berserk over the advanced mechanic from Melee being referenced.
Oh this will be a smash-ing day. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA /Juri

The Black mage

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2492-4215-1228
Hang on a second, is it just me or is the word "wavedash" suddenly appearing randomly. Oh dear, is wavedash Fool's day among us? If that's the case, SmashChu is going to go berserk over the advanced mechanic from Melee being referenced.
?????

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Huh? The pranks are starting already? "Wavedash"? This seems interesting...

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Habanero, I believe you're tlaking about Smash Chu, right?

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
I personally wanted to see this forum being changed to "Emblem Boards" as a bit of a jab at the amount of off topic Fire Emblem discussions we get around here.

Ether that, or "Owl Boards". Because owls are pretty nice.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
I personally wanted to see this forum being changed to "Emblem Boards" as a bit of a jab at the amount of off topic Fire Emblem discussions we get around here.

I want to see if character names will be changed. During the Friday one, the Ice Climbers were changed to My Friend is On My Right.

So Smash World Forums it is.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
writing random words to see if any are replaced with wavedash

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America

January February March April May June July August September October November December

Pikachu Fox Kirby Mario Sonic Link Peach

It seems to just be A p r i l and S m a s h

The Black mage

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2492-4215-1228

Oh, thanks for reminding me, Habenero. Now, about this "bland" buisness.
Just name a reason why you think Chrom is bland. Seriously, I want me some answers. ( Or cheese )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom