• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Roster Discussion Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lobotheduck21

Smash Master
NNID
@AntwonGodefroy
3DS FC
4914-4683-5067
Hmm, wonder what casual fans will think when the hot adult version of Zelda is replaced by a girl :troll:

:phone:

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
Here we go again... >_>

First, we don't know if Sakurai will use the Skyward Sword designs.

Second, even if they do appear in the Skyward Sword designs, how does that stop Ganondorf from getting in?

Ganondorf is much more iconic than Ghirahim, Zant, Demise and all other Zelda villains.

wildvine47

Smash Ace
Travis isn't going to happen.

Sakurai's said they don't want to add 3rd parties willy-nilly, which means we'll be getting very few third parties, and compared to other potential 3rd party characters such as Megaman, Pac-Man, and hell, even Rayman and Simon Belmont, Travis is not even a blip on the 3rd party radar.

Travis being chosen as a 3rd party character over any of the above is just about as likely as the Bandit that steals your coins at the beginning of Paper Mario TTYD being the next Mario rep.

Travis Touchdown everyone

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Dillion Probably needs one more game unless they want a eshop representative

He's actually getting one more game, called the Last Ranger.

Not only does the end of the first game tease the sequel, but they recently found information about Nintendo making a new game called the Last Ranger, who the site thought was a pokemon game, but we know better

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Here we go again... >_>

Second, even if they do appear in the Skyward Sword designs, how does that stop Ganondorf from getting in?

Ganondorf is much more iconic than Ghirahim, Zant, Demise and all other Zelda villains.
The smash games borrow from the designs of the latest Zelda game released, so yes, sakurai will use them.

Here we go again... >_>

25th Anniversary Game and the latest console game

It doesn't stop Ganondorf, he will still be there. But he won't have a Skyward Sword design

It would either be:

-Twilight Princess again
-Ocarina of Time 3D
-Wind Waker HD

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
One says Ghirahim WILL be in and another says he WON'T be in... how about having an open mind to all possibilities?

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I vote no. He won't be in

One shot villain, not even main villain

Along the lines of Zant

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Balloon Fighter would be interesting. Takamaru is my #1 retro, but Balloon Fighter and Mach Rider are m #2 and #3.

I at least hope they bring back the Flipper.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Wasn't Ganondorf a one shot too before Wind Waker came along after Melee? Back then we had the evil pig wizard Ganon as the main villain of the Zelda series. I mean yeah their now the same person and all but still...

I still want Pig Ganon over any other Zelda villain for smash. And not just a Final Smash that you can't even properly play as like you can with Giga Bowser and Wario Man... =/

Edit: Gosh this thread is moving so fast, look how many time's I've been ninja'd... O_o

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Wasn't Ganondorf a one shot too before Wind Waker came along after Melee? Back then we had the evil pig wizard Ganon as the main villain of the Zelda series. I mean yeah their now the same person and all but still...

I still want Pig Ganon over any other Zelda villain for smash. And not just a Final Smash that you can't even properly play as like you can with Giga Bowser and Wario Man... =/
Ganondorf and Ganon are the same person.

Even ALttp mentions the name Ganondorf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom