• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ronike's Test Subject Mafia: Game's Over: Town Wins! Nick pulls a Hando

Ronike

Smash Ace
@Nick: You get ending flavor when life stops kicking my *** enough for me to write it. In the meantime, Rockin felt like typing a noncannonical ending, and is going to post it soon.

@Ridde: Fine. Next time play mafia better. Is that what you want from me?

Ronike

Smash Ace
Who knows? I'm not invovled in any way shape or form, hence the noncannonicalness (best word ever) of the ending. I highly doubt it is the same as mine.

Ronike

Smash Ace
I can 99% guarantee it won't be. Even if it is, I'm still gonna write one. Just cause life is busy now, doesn't mean Ima abandon this

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Okay, I was a bit bored, so I thought I give the ending some flavor. Keep in mind, the entire flavor was made in the thought on how ronike would end, not originally my own.

A lot of arguing was at stake, especially for Nick. While the pressure build against Nick, his chances of ****ting himself rose as well. Without a second thought, the gang held him down on the place where the beam cannon shot down on Nick. The male cried in aggony and pain as the Panacea showed itself, soon casting the body a blaze. The test subjects watched with silence as Nick, the indie, has been dealt with. Just then, the lock substance that held the door shut melted off in a blaze, soon letting the door open. The gang all smiled. They were finally free.

An hour later, Ronike stands outside of the building company with the test subjects. During this time, The remains of Marshy, Gheb, Nick, and swordsRbroken were being carried out by the scientist so as to further study them. Of course, they have no intentions of keeping the body, so they were going to be handled by the Undertaker once the samples were taken. Ronike smiled at them. "Man, I'm so glad that is over." The male scientist wiped his forehead. "Thank you guys for taking the test and getting ride of the problem."

"Give us one **** good reason why we shouldn't sue you?" Jungle said, irritated.

"Yeah!" The other men said, also irritated as to the chaos they had to go through.

Ronike, sensing a good *** whooping in the next five seconds, flailed his arms. "Woah woah woah! Hold on!" He put up the red light. "I know there's been a lot of problems, but...think about what has happen before ya came here. Think about how much each of ya has improved now..."If there's one thing he knows when watching a lot of movies, it's to make the other(s) feel guilty about their actions.

The men looked at each other. Despite their trials, Ronike was right. "I guess..." Rockin said.

"Now that I think about it..." Tom smiled. "I feel a bit more smarter then I did before...and my head isn't hurting every time I think of complex stuff."

"Me too!"

"Well," KevinM said with a smirk. "I feel a bit more...'In charge,' ya know?" He chuckled with confidence.

"Oh, you mean a bigger *****, right?"

KevinM and Tom narrowed their eyes at Junglefever. "Yes...that's right." The male then facepalmed himself. God, what an *******...He grumbled within his thoughts

"Well," Began Frozenflame. "You may have a 'bigger' scope, KevinM. However," He pets his own hair. "Your looks will never beat mine. Not by a long shot."

"Good thing I perfer 'close combat.' " KevinM cracks his knuckles, but when he tried to move, Rockin and Tom held him down. It was then that KevinM calmed down.

While Jungle was jumping for joy, Riddle was looking at the buildings all around him, mumbling off the names of each store. "You know, now that I can read and all, I'm starting to wish they came up with...better names, you know?" The male pointed at the meat market store across the street from them. "Like that store...'George's Thick Meat' meat market. Gay?"

"Gay." All of the men said in agreement.

It was from that moment, Mentosman began to laugh a bit. "Oh man, that's funny." He said with a chuckle. "I'm glad I got rid of those 'Superaids.'" He says this with a smile.

Ronike himself began to smile, only cause he has more of a chance to see another day. "See? So much improvements have been made. Tell you what..." He looked at the watch of his. It's 5 PM on the dot. "Let's all go out for beer at 9PM, at this pub I know. My treat?"

The men looked at each other. It WAS free, and the guy did seem sorry. Not to mention Rockin loves free stuff, cause it meant he didn't have to give it back. They then looked at Ronike and nods.

"Alright then. The pub it is."

Just as Ronike nods and they begin their seperate ways, a female in a tan business suit walks over to Junglefever. "Excuse me..." The woman speaks. "May I ask what happen here?"

Jungle looks at the female and smiled."Oh, there's just been an accident here. A few casualties, but the problem has been taken care of."

"Oh really?" The woman's eyes perk up at the sound of information. "My name is Calina, reporter of Channel 11 news. I would like to hear a bit more of this, if possible. You will be rewarded for your information...'if' it's accurate."

Jungle's eyes lit up at the sound of 'money' involved with the topic. "Well..." He streched. "You came to the right place." The woman pull out her note pad while Junglefever explained the situation that happened. From start to finish. There was no detail he left out in terms of the incident.

--------------------------------

Ronike and his 'test subjects' met at the 'Irish Pub.' It was then that they all sat at the big table with a bottle of beer for each of them. All except KevinM, who wasn't at the table. Riddle, still loving his newly reading ability, makes use by reading the lable of it.

"Are you sure this is good for us?" Riddle said with some concern, obviously havn't drunk any beer before. "This drinks looks kinda unhealthy..."

"I think it's fine. Look how much of a great time Tom's having." He points over to Tom at the pool table.

Tom had three empty bottles on his side. One shot after another, he begins to connect the white ball into each stripe ball into the hole. The male's shots were accurate, it seems. This worried the opponent. He only got one turn! When Tom put down the back ball, he grabs the fifty dollars on the side table, raising it up in the air. "I'M THE ****ING PIRATE KING OF HELL! BOW DOWN TO ME OR PREPARED TO BE PLUNDERED OF YE BOOTY! HAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" The male was laughing in a madman way. Of course, he was very drunk.

Mentos couldn't help but laughing his *** off. "Woooooooo! Get em Tom!

The gang had a worried look. Riddle narrowed his eyes at Ronike, who only shrugged with a worried smile to match. "Yeah. -Very- healthy."

The male took a gulp at his beer and swallowed it, sticking out his tongue in disgust. "Well Ronike has some ****ing bad taste for beer."

Rockin frowned at Frozen's choice of words. "Sheesh...Ungrateful enough?"

Frozen sighed. "Sorry...just still kinda mad over the incident and all. But hey, least I got my hand back." He showed off his right hand, which looked good as new. "It took some time, but I was able to regrow it."

That was when Rockin began to smile. "Cool, now you can jerk off with one hand and angle the mirror with the other hand." The men began to laugh while Frozen glared at him. He won this round.

Ronike looked at Rockin...slightly worried of this sudden 'smartassness' coming from Rockin. Seems like there was a side effect for him... He thought

Suddenly, KevinM walks in, but he looks a bit sad. The gang at the table noticed this as they greeted him. "Yo..." He said in a low tone. He seemed to be out of it.

"Yo, what's up?"

"Let's just say...I just found out after getting it on with a girl with the new improved me that I was a One shot Vigilante..." It wasn't his fault. Today was suppose to be the day he becomes a man...only to realize he never really had any practices with it.

Ronike, Mentos, and Frozen laughed a bit. However, Rockin seemed to be the only sympethetic one to KevinM's problem. "Don't worry...you'll get better."

"This is great," Jungle said. "I got money, Tom's got money," He could hear another madman laugh as Tom wins yet another pool game. "KevinM got laid, and everyone is happy. Today's a good night."

Suddenly, two shrieks from the females could be heard as a big chubby man stood before them. He heard the male telling them to give them money, and they wouldn't be hurt. Feeling Heroic, Rockin gets up from his seat and picks up the chair he sat on. He soon creeps up on the man before giving it a great swing at the male's head. He groans in pain, but falls face first to the ground. He looks at the women, both of them wearing dresses. "Are you ladies alright?"

The two women rose from the ground. One wore a blue dress while the other wore a yellow dress. "Oh, thank you very much. We're here to learn about the customs of this country. We came in here to ask for assistance when this brute came from no where and demanded money." The blond said.

The brunnete in the yellow dress smiled as she went to Rockin's left side. "Would you please accompany us and show us your american customs?"

The blond in the blue went to his other side, making Rockin blush. "We'll make it worth your while."

"We like to share." They both said at the same time.

On that moment, Rockin just smirked. He just hit the jackpot. I knew all those trails and error within each castle would pay off. "Sure ladies, I'd love to." The three just walked a few steps before he stopped. "Oh wait." He realized that they may want to go and get something to eat. He has nearly all the money to spend it on, but he's short a little bit. He looked at Ronike. "Hey Rooooonike!" He shouts.

The brow of his perked up. "Yeah?"

"Can I burrow Five dollars?"

Ronike groaned. He went into his pocket and pulled out a five dollar bill, crumbled it up into a ball, and toss it to Rockin for the three points. "There you go, bum." He grumbled. Not only he's leaving out with two babes...but with his five dollars. Unbelieveable! Oh well, this'll just mean he owes him, and there are other tests he wants to do...

Of course, Rockin only cares about the progress as of now, so he catches the ball and puts it in his pocket. "Thanks! You're the best." He then looks at the ladies. "Let's roll." And with that, they leave out of the pub.

KevinM couldn't help but be jealous. "I hope he has one shot in him."

Ronike smirks at KevinM. "Now now...no need to get jealous."He chuckled.

They all laughed a bit. Each of them had a great time that night. Free beer, along with women all over them. What more they could ask for?

More shots you ******! >:C

Sorry KevinM...not everything can be 'easily won.' :D

-----------------------------------

THE END

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Rockin's just trying to break the whole "I'm gay in every adventure game" thing :]

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Rockin's just trying to break the whole "I'm gay in every adventure game" thing :]
First of all, Mafia games are not adventure games, so that stupid rule of me doesn't apply in Maf games

2nd of all, screw you LOL

Riddle- Sorry,wasn't much to work with. All I knew from your PM flavor is that you lack reading, so I assume you're taking all the reading challenges that's coming to you in stride. :p

Top Bottom