• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RoK Volume I: SEE no EVIL (Preview)

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
why not your Ike?
I guess my Ike would **** him too, but Sheik has an advantage, but if Rok was so great, he would be the better player.

I don't know his tourney record, but he's probably been in more than me. Yet somehow, he strikes me as a very basic noob Ike. He charges his smashes, which is the most ******** thing ever, and he believes F Smash is actually good. F Smash is the epitome of suck. And that Ike ownage vid was just god awful, it doesn't matter how you approach it.

(And my tourney record is of like 3 tourneys, all with Ike, full of people who don't suck ***, so they were complete ********. So comparing wouldn't be too great for me. Ehe.)

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
...weeks...ago? The **** are you talkin' about? This board lost any **** respect before Brawl ****ing launched.
Yeah but at that time, people just tried to ignore its existance like the Captain Falcon boards. Now, for some reason, it's hard not to pay attention to because half of it still thinks "IKE IZ DA PWNZOR" while the other half, like yourself, actually realizes that Ike isn't all that great.

Top Bottom