• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rogue Pit's Videos

Felis

Smash Cadet
The matches we had are better than the ones you posted IMO. *not the ones vs. kupo those are boss*

Your very good at stringing your attacks together and a beast off the edge. We were pretty much almost even but you are able to string your attacks together more and beastier off the edge.
I learned alot from playing you and Kupo, GG's Sir Lucario really kept me on my toes.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
You 2 really are competitive, and I love all of the Adv. Tech that you 2 done in those battles. I even saw some amazing KOs in there. Great job to both of you!

kupo15

Smash Hero
thanks, i really wish you (sir lucario) did that wingdash when I did after the ditto dair. You didn't pull it off like you wanted but the synchronization would have been sweet!!

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I will have to check out the new vids later on. It sounds interesting.

Doctor X

Smash Lord
I see a lot of contrast between your first three videos and your matches with Kupo. You got a lot better. Good ****.

kown

Smash Lord
so i watched set 3 and i noticed that your games dont have too many ATs. im not saying u need them i was just wondering why kupo doesnt use them more since he founded some of them.

Felis

Smash Cadet
so i watched set 3 and i noticed that your games dont have too many ATs. im not saying u need them i was just wondering why kupo doesnt use them more since he founded some of them.
Probobly because when you play other Pits who are informed and good at the AT's using them alot isn't as useful because they are easier to read and predict.

kupo15

Smash Hero
Yea what he said. I am still learning when I can and can't used them. My ART timing was off that day so I decided not to use it. I think I use Wingdashing more than anyone here also. I could have used some AT's more but since those were some of the most intense matches I have had, I chose not to use it at the risk of failing or I just didn't think about it at the time. Im still on my journey on fully integrating these AT's

kown

Smash Lord
Yea what he said. I am still learning when I can and can't used them. My ART timing was off that day so I decided not to use it. I think I use Wingdashing more than anyone here also. I could have used some AT's more but since those were some of the most intense matches I have had, I chose not to use it at the risk of failing or I just didn't think about it at the time. Im still on my journey on fully integrating these AT's
im not gunna lie i think i use wingdashing the most heh. but if ur scared to fail then ull never move on ( in life also).

kupo15

Smash Hero
lol kown. Since the last time I played you, you used wingdashing in between stocks. But at least you are learning it and taking risks. I respect that.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
As do I. Now with my NEW Shield Arrow Loop Ability, I will be more stronger than ever.
Hmm, this sounds obvious.

Rayo1

Smash Cadet
wow ur pit is really good i would like to play you sometime but unfortunately i dont have a brawl code lol. you do alot of WoI techs at the right times too im not that familiar with WoI techs but i do know how to wing dash a short distance. got any advice on how to wingdash for longer distances?

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
"Wingdashing
To do a Wingdash, perform WoI off the ground (Jump, then Up B) and quickly move the joystick in the direction facing up and back. Then, add the Dair to cancel the Icarus Wings. The result should be a backwards movement with roughly the same distance and time as a wavedash.

An easy way to perform this backward is to rotate your joystick counter clockwise starting at 12 o clock to 3 o'clock:
-12:00 (WoI)
-6:00(Dair)
-3:00(forward dash if applicable)

Vise versa, an easy way to perform this forward is to rotate your joystick clockwise starting at 12 o clock to 6 o'clock:
-12:00 (WoI)
-6:00(Dair)
-3:00(forward dash if applicable)
Forward is a little more tricky

Summary:
-Jump
-Up B
-Joystick motion
-Dair

For me, it works better if I break the Up B into two steps:
-Jump
-Up