• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

RockCrock, Harriet The Guy, Blade of Apollo Cake Eaters, Gville and everyone else

Ballistics

Smash Champion
May the road rise to meet you, may the wind blow at your back, may the sun shine warmly on your face, may the rain fall softly on your fields, and until we meet again may God hold you in the palm of his hand.

Better come visit

Renth

Smash Hero
May the road rise to meet you, may the wind blow at your back, may the sun shine warmly on your face, may the rain fall softly on your fields, and until we meet again may God hold you in the palm of his hand.

Better come visit
Thanks Brother. We'll see what happens though the chances of me coming back are slim.

Renth

Smash Hero
That's cool.
More importantly:
When are you coming to WI?
one thing at a time Floridas not the same without you and Oscar.

I'm glad you liked my bed so much. Woulda been in there with ya if it wasn't for the last minute essays.
You were always good to me in a lot of ways, i tell everyone not to worry about me or how i feel but you were always caring.

--

in an annoying i want to smack you upside the head kind of way

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
You're one of the greatest friends I've ever had. You've seen my worst, and perhaps, my best, yet you've stayed a good friend to me through all of these years. You're a really great person, Mark. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

Be safe. Have fun being home again. Take it easy. Hopefully, I'll see you soon. Sorry I didn't get to see you off.

Top Bottom