• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-block

B2B TST
Had a stock lead on mikewong 3rd game losers quarters my snake vs his diddy

hes in kill range, i get gimped by diddy side-b at like 5%

:(
tbh hes alot better than i am so he derserves the win, but god damn did i want it
:009:
I was getting massively outplayed that third game. I don't think I really "deserved" that win lol. Ask Jack how he avoids it... I never land it on him =\

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
That could actually work! I work Mondays, Tuesdays, and Sundays lol
But I usually don't close on those days meaning I get off earlier then usual.
Maybe we could try for tomorrow lol
What time do you get off work?

lol what happened last tourney? =o
I get off at 5 o'clock tomorrow. I could immediatley go straight from work to the city if you wanted. Dunno where we'd play unless I go to your place or whatever. Wherever you live. It'd be easier if we chilled at Jack's if he's game. I may be re-hacking my Wii with just music and some stage textures to make it more legit/Europe style. Hopefully that means nobody *****es at the tourneys anymore. lol

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Had a stock lead on mikewong 3rd game losers quarters my snake vs his diddy

hes in kill range, i get gimped by diddy side-b at like 5%

:(
tbh hes alot better than i am so he derserves the win, but god damn did i want it
:009:
holy **** hahaha
Mike you *******!

I get off at 5 o'clock tomorrow. I could immediatley go straight from work to the city if you wanted. Dunno where we'd play unless I go to your place or whatever. Wherever you live. It'd be easier if we chilled at Jack's if he's game. I may be re-hacking my Wii with just music and some stage textures to make it more legit/Europe style. Hopefully that means nobody *****es at the tourneys anymore. lol
Actually maybe tomorrow won't work at all, but I can still call you when I get off work? I start at 5......

Otherwise I can maybe come over after work on Monday or Tuesday, whatever works best for ya

go back to 64 dan
lol

brningpyre

Smash Lord
umm...you air dodge you die
I air-dodge through Diddy's Side-B all the time. That's like, the only way to get around it, when you're recovering. If he's the one recovering, then you just punish it.

Unless you're Marth/MK/Snake and have awesome priority. Then just hit him.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Dark shadow ended up losing to Iliad in brackets. I'm a little surprised darkdhadow beat iliad in the 1st place but then I was also surprised iliad beat darkshadow given his performance earlier in the day.

:phone:

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Dark shadow ended up losing to Iliad in brackets. I'm a little surprised darkdhadow beat iliad in the 1st place but then I was also surprised iliad beat darkshadow given his performance earlier in the day.

:phone:
Everybody was sayin' you're short, man. You aren't really short, are ya?

LOLJK.

Frio

Smash Champion
That's a bit too far for me, if I get called to go to work I'm basically screwed. I won't be going srry

KillLock

Smash Lord
Hey Stephen, I'm probably gonna be making it for your Smashfest, drop me your address? Also who else is planning on going?

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
I have to leave at about 9pm because I have a ball hockey game at the south end soccer center unfortunately. But I can be there at almost any time.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Really, any time around 4:00 PM is okay, and around 9:00 PM is when everything should be ending.

EDIT: Nice title T-Block.

lilseph

Smash Ace
I might show up. Depends if i'm feeling up to it my birthday is on Thursday so yah >.>

lilseph

Smash Ace
Worst excuses eh. Think about it ill be drinking thursday so ill be hungover, then ill be drinking friday and saturday. Come on Luke think this through its not hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom