• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilseph

Smash Ace
Yah im turning 18. I'm drinking friday and saturday because my friend is turning 18 on saturday. So friday is my party and saturday is his.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Acceptable I suppose, but you still have time for smash. Do you actually expect to get ****ed up thursday? A 3 day marathon? That's respectable I guess.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Some info that might pertain to anyone coming to my place on friday: There is a Dairy Queen, Mac's, and a 7-11 all about a 5 minute walk away from where I live.

The Arsenal

Smash Cadet
yeah Alvin is rite we should do another genesis practice session again...maybe this saturday or sunday.... who wants to come??

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Yah im turning 18. I'm drinking friday and saturday because my friend is turning 18 on saturday. So friday is my party and saturday is his.
Kyle. Drunk. Blazblue.

I know you want to.

yeah Alvin is rite we should do another genesis practice session again...maybe this saturday or sunday.... who wants to come??
You have your own account now? Sweet.

Frio

Smash Champion
Luke Aronyk says
if anything I am just a pedo
what's more respectable
a pedo
or a furry ***?

Limeee

Smash Champion
yo stefan is your smashfest still going down? im coming with michael and bringing a friend that might get into smash :) he mains game and watch

:009:

EDIT: he mains wario now lolol

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Glad everyone who came today did. Considering how well things went, I am definitely planning on hosting more, and I think next time I will also prepare a setup/space for BB:CS2/MvC3/GGXXAC (the last one is if Keith/Shaun brings it).

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
kyle was on xbox and is officially the fakest drunk i've ever seen/heard

you can mistype on a keyboard but you can't on an xbox controller. then i talked to him and it was even more obvious. absolute fail 1/5 try again thx bye

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
everyone gets drunk differently tyler.

you're a good judge. lol besides, does it even matter?

[EDIT]

there's also something called buzz wearing off. /shrug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom