• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limeee

Smash Champion
so i was sick for the last little bit, but im feeling alot better now already, 99% chance im coming to this tourney. But just as an extra precaution, dont shake my hand. a genesis style fist bump will be fine haha

:009:

EDIT: "once the infected person takes antibiotics, strep throat stops being contagious within 24 hours"
im 100% confirmed now, lol

source: http://www.buzzle.com/articles/is-strep-throat-contagious.html

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I think we should have 6 TV's this time? That should honestly be good enough. I mean if someone could get those TVs we could get people to bring 2 more wiis, and then there could be friendlies the whole time.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Hey this is Kyle, nice double post Luke.

Anywho there should be a decent amount of people, there usually is so don't worry about that :)

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
yo peoples who still play blaz and are mvc3 im hositng this sat, come by pm for address, need to train for the september tournament!

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
yo peoples who still play blaz and are mvc3 im hositng this sat, come by pm for address, need to train for the september tournament!
You ***.

rofl the same day as our tournament. **** kyle will probably ditch our tournament :/

He planned this. :troll:

--

Sorry guys, I couldn't get the time off I wanted from work so I won't make it out to Stephan's (just got home from work and I open Staples tomorrow at 8:45 on a door crasher day).

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I can't make it to this, because it turns out I have mono!
fml!

Have fun guys....

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Make it the 3rd! I'll be 21 still and it can be an early Birthday present to me for kicking some butt. :)

[EDIT]

If I get some time in to better practice, I'm gonna debut a couple more characters for tourney matches. Gonna use Sonic too obv, but maybe I'll bust out my Snake, Wario, Fox or whatever. Looking forward to the next monthly!!

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
mark's afraid of getting ***** by his profs really early? he thinks his butt will be too sore within the first few weeks to afford time off for a smash bros. tourney

brningpyre

Smash Lord
Damn, it's a pain to figure out who's who in these videos sometimes. Use tags, please.

Also, how did you like the winning team, Brandon?

KillLock

Smash Lord
well at least someone around here actually takes their time to upload videos. thanks keith, you're the best.

brningpyre

Smash Lord
After you hear Metaknight's victory theme a dozen times in a row (I have to edit out the stuff in between matches), it starts to grow on you.

Maiko, you might wanna edit out the Livestream from the title.

Limeee

Smash Champion
i was playing with michael when our dad came in and watched. after the match he said "jamie do you do any other move than that tornado thing?"

ROOOOFL
it was mk vs diddy to justify my gayness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom