• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors! (Edmonton, AB) - NEW LOCATION - April 27th, 2013 - Edmonton, Alberta

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I'm gonna ask some coworkers tomorrow to see if I can switch my fri shift around. If it doesn't work out the I'll be working fri night until like 10 or 11.
I'll let ya know
If leaving sat works for you both then thats cool, but if not I'll try and make this work

brningpyre

Smash Lord
I work 9-5, Luke. Any chance you could leave a little later on Friday? I'm not sure why you'd want to leave at 4 (rush hour).

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
If the weather gets any worse, I may have to call off my carpool. But we'll see by Thursday if it seems to let up. Otherwise I'm all set to go. Jack isn't feeling too good either so he may not go. I MAY decide on just leaving on Saturday, showing up, then going back home on Saturday (if it would help Jack if he's feeling sick since it'd be a single-day endeavor, I'd do it)

As it stands, it's still on. Just fingers crossed that it doesn't get any worse.

ganonlink

Smash Journeyman
Im down for just saturday if you end up doing that

Also brandon you should set up a good setlist for the road lol
:phone:

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Apparently southern Alberta is looking to get slammed hard. Something around 25cm of snow. I work today, but I'm not sure if I wanna take that chance. I'm not worried about myself driving but the other people on the road. There was over 200 accidents yesterday.

Really sorry for the people I was driving. I'll keep checking the forecast.

Stevo

Smash Champion
it is supposed to stop snowing by saturday morning and they should have a chance to plow the roads by the time we need to leave Edmonton to get there in time.

I'm not trying to convince you to do something you are not comfortable with, just stating my opinion on things.

I think if you leave at 8 or 9am Sat morning it should be fine, but that is my opinion.

Who knows though, nobody can predict the weather perfectly.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Yeah I'll have an answer tonight after work. Again I feel fine to drive in this weather. It's the others on the road responsible for these 200+ accidents

Stevo

Smash Champion
yeah that's a very fair point. People are stupid.

That's why I am taking my truck. I've got snow tires, 4 wheel drive, and snow chains for my tires that I have never tried lol. Plus it is heavy and high up.

Taste

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, I'm pumped to play anyone that makes it down. Like Stevo said, do whatever you're comfortable with, but be sure to let us know so we can sort out the housing situation!

Crusayer

Smash Lord
I don't.

The one I use at home has color flickering problems and needs a VCR to connect to the system. It's way too big of a hassle and unstable.

Sorry .-.

Limeee

Smash Champion
if keith comes we will have 4 tv's

if keith doesn't come, and someone gives me a ride home, i can bring one tv
(a friend is driving me, but only if he passes his drivers test)

:009:

Crusayer

Smash Lord
We could try booking med library like back then. I can't access the site for some reason (gives me fatal error), do you think you can check Luke?

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
Just wondering.. this All Stars Game, do you guys see yourself playing this? If so does it seem competitive?

Dezmu

Smash Ace
NNID
Dezmu780
3DS FC
1435-5832-6827
Also Gmac is hosting a Brawl tournament next Saturday, you guys should make it out!

Top Bottom