• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors! (Edmonton, AB) - NEW LOCATION - April 27th, 2013 - Edmonton, Alberta

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Oh yeah brawl dudes add me on LoL and let's play sometime.

I prefer support/jungle and mid once and a while.

:phone:

edit: victraaa

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
Hey guys, question. If I hosted a PSABR launch tournament, would you guys be interested at all? I'm willing to have Smash as a secondary event if you'd need more incentive to go.

Neo Zero

Hey Vic, its me, Adam.

I made a site for it too if anyone would want to check it out if you're interested in the game.

Neo Zero

It hasn't been that long I'm sure. Still though, <3 Vic.

Is everyone busy eye humping BB (*coughBrandoncough*) or something, wtf is Alberta

Neo Zero

Sony Smash Brothers (Playstation All Star Battle Royale) comes out next month

Alphicans

Smash Hero
From what I've seen of the beta it doesn't look good... But yes I will play the game with a complete open mind and no bias (minimal).

lilseph

Smash Ace
IDK how you guys can settle playing that game here when over in Japan it's 100 times better.
It's not like any of us are competitive players. As long as we got the core group of people to play with it's okay.

Neo Zero

Its not advertising, it's gaging tournament interest. Besides, Id have to look into a venue.

Dont worry Luke, at the very least, the final version is better than the beta, plus FFA can emd.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Hey guys, question. If I hosted a PSABR launch tournament, would you guys be interested at all? I'm willing to have Smash as a secondary event if you'd need more incentive to go.

I could possibly go depending on when it is.
Got the beta for it yesterday. Only 6 characters and 2 stages but it's still loads of fun.
Pre-ordered the game and can't wait to get it!

Neo Zero

Btw, the site is http://allstararena.com

Dabuz and I are still building it up, but people are still welcome to come and discuss things.

Since it'd be a launch tournament, likely launch weekend

Neo Zero

Anything Mega Man is ok in my book. What's it about anyway, or is it just mindless fan service?

Frio

Smash Champion
I like how many characters they have. They actually used the same guy twice but added evil onto his name rofl.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Anything Mega Man is ok in my book. What's it about anyway, or is it just mindless fan service?

It's a 12-issue crossover taking place over the Archie Sonicverse, the Mega Man universe, and through the Sonic Universe titles. So this is gonna be a big one.

Nothing's been said about the synopsis yet, but it's been in the works since earlier this year, to be released in 2013.

What I'm looking forward to most is the possibilities of Dr. Wily and Dr. Eggman teaming up. Or going against one another; idk what'll happen, but I'm pretty excited for it.

[EDIT]

@ Mark

It's a parallel universe where all the Freedom Fighters are evil, while Robotnik is the good one. For the longest time he was called Evil Sonic, but after absorbing power from the Master Emerald and having his fur permanently turned green, he opted to being called Scourge because of how different he is from his prime universe counterpart.

Say what you want, but the character diversity IS pretty damn good in the comics.

Neo Zero

For the record, Cole and Evil Cole were originally 1 character, but the studio who made them forced Superbot to make Cole and Evil Cole to give him proper justice. They're not even clones and have many different moves.

Also that sounds sick, getting all issues for Mega Man

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
What did Ike say when asked to compose an orchestra?

You'll get no symphony from me

Top Bottom