• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rock Paper Scissors! (Edmonton, AB) - NEW LOCATION - April 27th, 2013 - Edmonton, Alberta

Frio

Smash Champion
It's a 12-issue crossover taking place over the Archie Sonicverse, the Mega Man universe, and through the Sonic Universe titles. So this is gonna be a big one.

Nothing's been said about the synopsis yet, but it's been in the works since earlier this year, to be released in 2013.

What I'm looking forward to most is the possibilities of Dr. Wily and Dr. Eggman teaming up. Or going against one another; idk what'll happen, but I'm pretty excited for it.

[EDIT]

@ Mark

It's a parallel universe where all the Freedom Fighters are evil, while Robotnik is the good one. For the longest time he was called Evil Sonic, but after absorbing power from the Master Emerald and having his fur permanently turned green, he opted to being called Scourge because of how different he is from his prime universe counterpart.

Say what you want, but the character diversity IS pretty damn good in the comics.
LOL I think you misunderstood me Brandon. I have no clue why you're talking about a good and evil robotnik. I was talking about evil cole and cole lol.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
... yeah. XD But in the Sonic comics there IS another Sonic whose literally called Evil Sonic, before he changed his name. :p

You were mentioning how there were so many characters (which there are in the Sonic comicverse too); slipped my mind that we were talking about the Playstation fighter. My bad.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
P:M.

Smh.

-Sigh-.

In regards to the file, I dunno how it's doing at this point. In retrospect it probably wasn't the smartest idea to record 4 hours of straight footage without a break inbetween. The file is 55 gbs and virtualdub crashed a little bit after I pressed stop. I'll get back to you guys tomorrow about it.

Yo luke, if you want that melee practice though I'll be down. I wanna beat down Calgary!

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Oh btw, I accidentally set the audio to mic instead of ingame. So all we get is people talking and stuff haha.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
It seems that someone may have mixed up my GC controller (silver with a red Marth sticker) and theirs (silver with a green Marth sticker), because I am pretty sure that what I ended up with is not mine.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Okay so question for the people here (like Luke). There is no in-game audio. What we get is the sound recorded through the mic on my laptop and as people there yesterday know, it wasn't exactly close to us or the TV.

Victor's simply looking for video footage for the combo video so I assume the audio is irrelevant anyway. How do you guys want me to upload this?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
yeah ron dont worry about it too much

is there a way where i can get the footage? I'd rather be the person skimming through the footage, I wouldn't want to press that kind of time-consuming commitment onto you haha

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Well I'm just simply trying to make it at least usable first of all lol. It's not really that time consuming to change the sound. The most time consuming aspect of this is that it takes an hour and a half to process.

I'll split the video between the sets and then the casual rest so you don't have to skim as much too. If you bring a usb stick at least 5 gbs in size, i can pass the video to you at the monthly. There's no way I can pass unrendered footage to you either since the file is 55 gbs Lol.

Neo Zero

Banned via Administration
Mike, how hard is it to get a room at the U? Might try and get a room there.

:phone:

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Mike doesn't go on this site anymore/doesn't play smash. He doesn't book rooms either. No one does because we need a legit student group, which we don't have, but it doesn't matter because it's really easy just to take a room without permission. We've been doing it for a really long time now.

ganonlink

Smash Journeyman
Only able to show up for doubles i think. Keith bring my dazzle

Ps brandon, i bought a sonic belt buckle that spins when i went to ecee. Be jealous

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Only able to show up for doubles i think. Keith bring my dazzle

Ps brandon, i bought a sonic belt buckle that spins when i went to ecee. Be jealous

.............................. ........................ .............................

....still got to go to Japan. :awesome:

Yoshara

Smash Lord
It recently occurred to me that someone mixed up their white Wiimote with one of the ones at my house (the one left on my table was missing a battery cover). The reason I am bringing this up is because it was not actually my Wiimote, and was actually my brothers.

Neo Zero

I like how theres a monthly tomorrow and no ones posted for 3 days.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
It recently occurred to me that someone mixed up their white Wiimote with one of the ones at my house (the one left on my table was missing a battery cover). The reason I am bringing this up is because it was not actually my Wiimote, and was actually my brothers.
the one that is missing a battery cover is mine!

but i dont have any other wiimote on me

Neo Zero

Jack, I'm not sure if anybody would want to watch people just lining up and giving you money.

Oh you mean game footage

Alphicans

Smash Hero
what time is this at? I could maybe make an appearance for like an hour lol
It goes like all day and there will be a p:m station all day. If you come I'll play some p:m wit you, and I am sure Jamie will too, and I think Victor and Connor and maybe some of the other melee people will be coming later for the p:m side event.

Top Bottom