• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rob's House 4 - 6/23/12 - Ann Arbor, MI

alcoady

Smash Ace
how many people are you gunna bring?

cuz we have people in Grand Rapids that you could fallow or snag a ride with to my place
that would be ****in epic, cuz that would mean (for some ****in reason) that not only are players from Mi Traveling to a tourney, but almost ALL of them are

WAY TO STEP IT UP MI!!!!

SKEET SHADY

Smash Journeyman
hmm, well I talked to toadster and he said he wants to go, and I'm sure tremor does too. The problem is I have to work until about 8:00-8:30 on saturday, meaning we can't even hit the road until about 9-9:30 that morning. I'm sure you guys will already be on your way to chi town by then

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
The tourney thread says teams is starting at 1:15pm, so you guys should get everything ready and leave as soon as Shady gets off work... then maybe call in to someone at the tourney to make sure you have time to register. Absolute worse case scenario is you miss teams, then you can just friendly your way through the afternoon and then play singles starting at 6pm.

alcoady

Smash Ace
72602 8th ave
south haven MI

i don't get off work till 8:00, so if at all possible try to show up a little later :urg:
bring pillows and stuff like that

Jeah!!

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Is there truly enough interest for me to host one during the school year?

I'd really hate to go back home then have 5 people show up.

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
I don't work weekends this semester and I'll have a car in a week.

So I'm in assuming it isn't a weekend that somehow doesn't work. Which means MSU is also in.

alcoady

Smash Ace
Oh man, it's a shame that the melee crew in MI doesn't live closer to me i was actually thinkin about havein monthlies over the course of the school year....

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Everyone please read my post about upcoming tourneys here:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=11053166#post11053166

Bigy, it is a shame indeed. I can't speak for the rest of the guys at MSU or UM, but I honestly am not very motivated anymore to drive 3 hours for anything, even a Melee tourney. East Lansing is definitely the most central location, so I'm definitely up for making that the most common venue.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I'm bringing back another Rob's House after a two-year hiatus!

Next Saturday, 5/12/12. Check the first post for details.

Post if you can make it, this should be fun.

Top Bottom