• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rob's House 4 - 6/23/12 - Ann Arbor, MI

SKEET SHADY

Smash Journeyman
yo juggle i noticed you started uploading RoM videos after your last tourney vids, i know i played scotu and moose on the tv that was being recorded, could you upload those if you get a chance? I need to see why my marth sucks

Moooose

Smash Champion
yo juggle i noticed you started uploading RoM videos after your last tourney vids, i know i played scotu and moose on the tv that was being recorded, could you upload those if you get a chance? I need to see why my marth sucks
i dont think that one was recorded

DeezNutZ

Smash Journeyman
so due to a massive amount of johns i now have 2 open seats to apex if ur on the edge i can guarentee you a ride. Im leaving thursday from west lafayette indiana. Gas is estamated to be 45 a person (assuming theres 4 of us) to get there in back. send me a PM on here for more details if you are interested or preferably text or call me at 7654323648.

Scrambles

Smash Rookie
NNID
Vonweirden
I may be willing to go but I would be considered a newb.. I haven't ever done a tournament, though I was "mentored" by some of my family that played Melee heavily in tournaments..

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Friendlies? There's so many to sort out >_>

earthadept

Smash Lord
so due to a massive amount of johns i now have 2 open seats to apex if ur on the edge i can guarentee you a ride. Im leaving thursday from west lafayette indiana. Gas is estamated to be 45 a person (assuming theres 4 of us) to get there in back. send me a PM on here for more details if you are interested or preferably text or call me at 7654323648.
me and laaaaain

SCOTU

Smash Hero
I may be willing to go but I would be considered a newb.. I haven't ever done a tournament, though I was "mentored" by some of my family that played Melee heavily in tournaments..
Nothing wrong with being a noob. Everyone was at some point; that's how you start. Only thing that means is that you won't know many people there (a good opportunity to make friends) and you'll probably lose a bunch (a good opportunity to get better).

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Whoa I forgot this is on the same day as Sakurai 3 >_>

I'm assuming West MI is going to Chicago, right? If so I'm probably canceling this, because I might actually want to go to Chicago myself.

There's already a Melee tourney happening at WBST4 that I've agreed to help run, so consider that the replacement for this tourney.

Moooose

Smash Champion
Whoa I forgot this is on the same day as Sakurai 3 >_>

I'm assuming West MI is going to Chicago, right? If so I'm probably canceling this, because I might actually want to go to Chicago myself.

There's already a Melee tourney happening at WBST4 that I've agreed to help run, so consider that the replacement for this tourney.
rob you are so ****ing grimy
can i get a ride to chicago? =D

Velynn

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, West MI is going to SCSYN. We could prolly host you a few day(s) before hand if you can get time off, last minute practice would be nice.

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
why dont you guys just go to scsyn3

bigy was even at the other ones, and they were like the best tourneys ever held

edit: i read some posts and realized this has been covered, dont let me down dudes i need you guys to come and beat good space animal players so i can counterpick you guys with marth and ride easy street

Moooose

Smash Champion
why dont you guys just go to scsyn3

bigy was even at the other ones, and they were like the best tourneys ever held

edit: i read some posts and realized this has been covered, dont let me down dudes i need you guys to come and beat good space animal players so i can counterpick you guys with marth and ride easy street
i feel like that last part was directed solely at me LOL

Velynn

Smash Journeyman
If you don't call his mom the morning after, he'll literally combo you to death.

Top Bottom