• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Robotic Uprising: The R.O.B. Army Engages" - A ROB forums compilation video.

maXXXpower

Smash Champion
Yeah, I saw that YouTube video before listening to the song, but I wanted an MP3 version without all the clapping from the audience. That live performance is definitely better than the MP3 song.

Sudai

Stuff here
lol

I already secretly decided this is gonna be the vid for the bloopers section. <.<;;;;;

Probably the only thing I'm planning to be dictatorish on. XD

frdagaa

Smash Journeyman
*shrug* It's been decided, hasn't it?

That would be the perfect music for the bloopers.... though you'd probably have to cut down the music to fit the time, which is sad, since the whole song is amazing.

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
I have some cool footage for the video if you want. I mean, i don't know if you guys want it, as I am relatively new to the community and all. Anyway, I just uploaded it to youtube, its still processing now. The two vids aren't very good fights, they were our only fights that were short enough for replay data (Sakurai!!).
Just wondering, what kinds of equipment do you guys use for direct feed? All of my setup is too laggy, so I can only save the short matches (which are never that great). Any information at all would be wonderful.

Here are the links, just remember the vidoes are still processing.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anSk13EOdCY
A cool ledge-hanging dair spike @0:34 , an interesting double spot-dodge to sucessfully avoid lucas' dsmash, no followup however, @ 2:03

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO3dox_hNCo
Meteor recovery at the end

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
*Resurrection*

I hope this project is still active.

Just wanted to submit a few things, maybe it'll bring this back to life.

Highlights:

Bloopers:

Recovery:

I also have another suggestion for music:

And omg I never realized how eerily similar that song is to the Rick Roll song...

PukeTShirt

Smash Journeyman
ok, someone needs to get one clip from me. i know im a no-name, but i have a sweet clip that needs used. If someone can PM their wii code and brawl code, ill send it to you to get onto youtube, as i have no means to. It's a strong laser bouncing 3 times in the windmill at PS1 to hit a kirby in the back, right into a fsmash. the rest of the match sucks, as it was early on, and i've improved since then, but the windmill bounce is too epic. Anyone? Anyone?

Sudai

Stuff here
Get it on an SD card, upload it somewhere, and I'll do it. I can't get wifi on my wii on campus (read I'm too lazy) but I'll do it for you if you do that for me.

Top Bottom