• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Robin Community AMA Thread.

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
Same first question I ask all the others:

What is your philosophy of life?

Elezir

Ultimate Momma :v
qq my alert box.

Sorry I'm late to the party.

INTERVIEW PERIOD #6 - @ Elezir Elezir - misspells galore

As the vote was unanimous, Elezir's interview period begins today. Ask questions, and this period shall end Monday, July 27th.

Happy asking.
Hey!:emptysheep:

I'm not that bad.

...I think.

So one of the first things I thought about asking you @ Elezir Elezir is where you came up with your name?

What are some other game series you enjoy playing?

What's your favorite animal?
I came up with 'Elezir' in Dragon Nest, when I still played the game some years ago, to name my 8th alt in the game.:emptysheep:
It...doesn't really mean anything or is a common name in my country of origin. I just wanted to have a naming trend for all my chars, as an easy way for my guildmates to recognize all my alts, so all my characters ended with the letters 'IR', as in 'OstIR', 'ZeyfIR', 'SenrIR', 'ElezIR' and so on.
When I was making an account here, the nick I normally use wasn't available, so I just randomly picked 'Elezir'.

Well, I enjoyed playing a lot of games, but to name a few, I'd say: Ace Attorney, Final Fantasy, Suikoden, Fire Emblem, Kingdom Hearts, .Hack\\, Dragon Quest, Breath of Fire, Disgaea, Shin Megami Tensei, Tales of, Star Ocean, Valkyrie Profile, Earthbound and Grandia.

Mind you, not that I have played or liked every game in these series, but certain games from these series have influenced me in some way.

Well, turtles are cute.

So, ever been in a non-online relationship?
Not in any serious relationship, no.

So Elezir, what is your all time favorite food?

Also, which path will you choose for FE Fates?
Chocolate :awesome:

+Third path

I'll start with Nohr, though. I've read some comments on internet saying it's better to start by Nohr, storywise.

So Elezir, what's your favourite stage to play on in smash bros?
Is the glass half empty, half full or something else entirely?
What's your favourite type of clock or time telling device?
Magicant:awesome: Both forms, even if the Flying Men gets on my nerves sometimes.
It's too bad it doesn't have a Wii U version, though.

It doesn't matter. I can always fill it up if I wish to so, can't I?:smash:

I like the traditional clock. The one that ticks.
I think it gives a better sense of time, and it's visual representation of time makes it easier for me to plan ahead.

@ Elezir Elezir

What's your fav pokemon and why?

Do you like customs on or off/Do you like customs?

What's your fav and least fav char to face in a match?

What's your least fav char in general?

What got you into Smash?
Absol
I don't like it's Mega evolution form, though. It looks oversaturated with those wing-like stuff.
As for why, I always found it's descrition interesting and it's design is awesome.
I'm a sucker for Dark type pokemons, too.
:sasukexumbreon: Wait, no. Not this one.
I actually like Umbreon, too, but I don't think he looks good on a crossover with sasuke.

I like customs when playing against friends on casuals, and I'm generally ok with customs even competitvely, even if I admit there are some...rather op ones. The competitive Smash scene where I live is almost non existant, so I can't say I have had a lot of matches under those conditions to affirm that they should be a thing, though.

I enjoy facing good :4bowserjr:, :4robinm: and :4zelda: the most, I think. :4feroy: is starting to grow on me, too.
Less fav?:4sonic::4sonic::4sonic::4sonic::4sonic::4sonic::4sonic::4sonic::4sonic: QQ

oO I like every character in smash. Every single one character of this game add something to the it, be tech or personallity-wise, salt aside. We only have this colorful roster because each one of these characters are contribuing a bit to the game.
If I had to choose though, I'd say that I don't pay much attention to the Mii characters, maybe because of customizable nature, they end up being less 'consistent' to me, therefore, less attractive.

:nessmelee: < He got me into Smash.
At the time I had just finished Earthbound for the first time, so, when I saw Ness on a fighting game my brother had, I just needed to play that, too.
Soon enough, I would find out how difficult it was to try to main him in Meele.

- Favourite Ace Attorney case?
- Favourite character from the series?
Matt Engarde: guilty or not guilty? Save your friend, but let an innocent person take the blame, or save the innocent, but at the cost of a friend's life?
Turnabout Goodbyes. Not necessarily because of the writing quality, (which I still liked quite a lot, but think other cases, particulary in Justice for All, did better)
Not only I immensely enjoyed destroying von Karma's sorry ass, I also found my favorite character in the series:awesome:
Which brings me to the next question...

Edgey-poooooo <3:awesome:

I ended up chosing Guilty. I just despised Engarde. Of course, at the time, I already knew nothing was going to happen to Maya 'cause spoilers, so it made my decision easier.
If I didn't know, it's likely I would've chosen Not Guilty, even if I wanted to see that guy rot away in prision.
De Killer saying he would hunt him down for that betrayal made more happy than it should, though.

Same first question I ask all the others:

What is your philosophy of life?
Hmm.
Live your life to the fullest, I'd think. Not on the sense of doing everything you want to without caring about consequences, though. Regreting things you could've done isn't good either, though.
More on the sense of not letting small things spoil your day or upset you too much. Life is too short and time is too fast for that.
Also, life is full of surprises, some pleasant, other not. Worrying about things out of your reach to the point of forgetting to live the present isn't good or healthy.
I know people who get literally depressed over the State Of the World and the Humanity, which is a legit worry, but not something you can directly influence in, and certainly not something that's going to change over the night. So, for every thing bad you see or hear about life, think on something good.
It may be an optimistic view I have, but while, yes, I know a lot of bad things happen in the world, I don't believe it nulls the lots of good things that do happen.

Dear, look at this post D:

Last edited:

LIQUID12A

Smash Modder
NNID
LIQUID12A
3DS FC
0877-1606-0815
What's your favorite console?

Hey!:emptysheep:

I'm not that bad.

...I think.
It was what came to mind at the moment and I completely forgot about the Momma status.

So sorry about that.

Dear, look at this post D:
paging @Syrek since this is obviously what you meant

Get used to it, this is going on for the whole week. :sheep:

Last edited:

Elezir

What's your favorite console?

It was what came to mind at the moment and I completely forgot about the Momma status.

So sorry about that.

paging @Syrek since this is obviously what you meant

Get used to it, this is going on for the whole week. :sheep:
PC Master Race

Well, aside from my brother's Master System and Gamecube, my real first console was the 3DS, so I'd have to chose it. :emptysheep:
I have lived off emulators for a long time.

It's ok dear.:cheep:
You summoned m'Dear, anyway.

gg.

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
Who is your favorite 2nd Gen character from Awakening?

If you could have any DLC character for Sm4sh (within some amount of reason) who would it be?

Matsushi

True Blood
I don't believe I've ever asked a question here before~ :3
Directed to the wonderful and gracious @ Elezir Elezir
1) What is your greatest strength and weakness?
2) What is your idea of a perfect pizza?
3) Are there any films that made you cry? If so, which film?

Elezir

Who is your favorite 2nd Gen character from Awakening?

If you could have any DLC character for Sm4sh (within some amount of reason) who would it be?
I don't care about the children units, but I suppose I'd choose Owain, if you asked me. I love his antics.:cheep:

I'm quite happy with the roster as it is now, but if I could pick a character, I'd pick Phoenix Wright (or maybe Edgey-poo?:awesome:)

I don't believe I've ever asked a question here before~ :3
Directed to the wonderful and gracious @ Elezir Elezir
1) What is your greatest strength and weakness?
2) What is your idea of a perfect pizza?
3) Are there any films that made you cry? If so, which film?
Why, I'm flattered, dear.:cheep:

Geez, it's a tricky question. Evaluating one self is difficult for me, but I'll try oO
I believe my greatest strength is being able to keep calm in difficult situations, and I'd say my weakness would my lack of initiative to meet new or get to know better people.

what? I like sweets.

Well, rarely I watch drama, as I don't care much about the genre. However, recently I saw The Tale of the Princess Kaguya, and the ending did have me a bit teary, even if I was expecting that.

I've been wondering this for over a week.

What secrets were you referring to?
Oh dear. I knew someone was going to ask this at some point.
The secret technique of enticing and baiting unsuspecting men with misterious quotes is truly magnificient. :secretkpop:

In all honesty, though, ladies only have as many secrets as you want to make us to have.:cheep:

Have you ever regretted making a pun?
Alwaysnot:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
What is your favorite season of the year and why?

What is your favorite holiday? (Or any type of celebration)

Chapter Serf

Ace Skell Pilot
NNID
ChapterSerf
3DS FC
3969-7074-2956
@ Elezir Elezir

What are some other Nintendo games (either individual titles or series) that you favor?
What are some non-Nintendo (not necessarily console either, it can be PC) games (again, individual titles or series) you favor?
A Song of Ice and Fire, Game of Thrones, both or neither?
If the answer to the above question is not neither, who do you think and hope (can be two separate people) will end up on the Iron Throne when all is said and done?
If the answer to the question above the previous question is not neither, R+L=J. True or False? (In your opinion)
If you had the power to add one character to Super Smash Bros who would it be and why?
If you had the power to add one Nintendo character to Super Smash Bros who would it be and why?
If you were given the option to live in any fictional universe, and be able to choose how you lived in that universe, where would you end up? (For Example: being an adventurer in your favorite MMO, or being the Dovahkiin in Skyrim) (Doesn't have to be video games)
What is your favorite color?
What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
Do you like Warhammer 40,000? If so, what are some of your thoughts and opinions on it?
Callie or Marie?
Bread or Rice?
Cats or Dogs?
Pop or Rock?
Roller Coasters or Water Slides?
If you were to go out on a date with one video game character of your choice who would it be and why?
What are your general thoughts on Splatoon (if you have any)?
If you were to wake up as a video game character, who would you want to wake up as?
If you were to wake up as a video game character of the opposite gender, who would you want to wake up as?
Who is your Avatar?

Last edited:

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Hey, seems it's @ Elezir Elezir turn. Lets see

What do you think of me (as a person, friend etc)?

If you could add anyone to Smash, who and why?

Melee HD?

What would you like to be in Smash 5?

Do you think Young Link can return to Smash?

Why do you like shipping so much?

Uh, that's all I can think of at the moment.

Koiba

코이바 ❤
NNID
SprinkledKittens
3DS FC
4055-7129-2437
Since this is the Robin Social I have to ask this

Who's your OTP?

And which shipping do you wanna kill with fire?

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
The secret technique of enticing and baiting unsuspecting men with misterious quotes is truly magnificient. :secretkpop:
Now, now, give me some credit. I've been about a bit. I was hardly unsuspecting, but you never know what someone'll say unless you ask.

I'll have more questions later, but for the present, can you share an interesting experience that happened to you recently?

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Let me throw my hat into the question ring.

Who do you like fighting and hate fighting in smash 4?

You pay attention to the competitive scene at all and if you do whose your favorite players to watch?

Any buffs and nerfs you would give to characters?

What attracted you to play Robin or any other character you play in this game?

PM smash yay, nah or meh?

What is your favorite FE game?

Your favorite classes in FE?

Favorite weapon in FE (Version of a weapon like FE7 Brave Sword for example can use used)?

Favorite characters in the FE universe?

Favorite movie?

Immortality or Time Travel ?

That's all I can think of to ask sadly if I can think of more to ask I drop them here.

Last edited:

Elezir

What is your favorite season of the year and why?

What is your favorite holiday? (Or any type of celebration)
Well, I've never seen snow personally, but I always thought it to be a really beautiful sight, so I will pick Winter.
Plus, I like colder seasons more.:cheep:

Any holiday that gives me a big amount of days off college/work is wonderful:roll:
I have a soft spot for Christimas, though, as not only it's close to my birthday, it's the only holiday in which my family can come together.

@ Elezir Elezir Do you have any favourite T.V shows or movies?
Well, I rarely watch TV these days, as not only my favorite type of TV show (animes) has generally stopped airing, I also don't have much time to follow most shows because of my schedule, so I normally watch stuff on internet.
Now, pointing at a favorite anime would be difficult for me, as I like quite a lot of them. As for other types of Tv shows, I like Avatar and Gravity Falls quite a bit.
I can say my favorites movies of all time are probably Howl's Moving Castle and How to Train your Dragon

@ Elezir Elezir

What are some other Nintendo games (either individual titles or series) that you favor?
What are some non-Nintendo (not necessarily console either, it can be PC) games (again, individual titles or series) you favor?
A Song of Ice and Fire, Game of Thrones, both or neither?
If the answer to the above question is not neither, who do you think and hope (can be two separate people) will end up on the Iron Throne when all is said and done?
If the answer to the question above the previous question is not neither, R+L=J. True or False? (In your opinion)
If you had the power to add one character to Super Smash Bros who would it be and why?
If you had the power to add one Nintendo character to Super Smash Bros who would it be and why?
If you were given the option to live in any fictional universe, and be able to choose how you lived in that universe, where would you end up? (For Example: being an adventurer in your favorite MMO, or being the Dovahkiin in Skyrim) (Doesn't have to be video games)
What is your favorite color?
What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow?
Do you like Warhammer 40,000? If so, what are some of your thoughts and opinions on it?
Callie or Marie?
Bread or Rice?
Cats or Dogs?
Pop or Rock?
Roller Coasters or Water Slides?
If you were to go out on a date with one video game character of your choice who would it be and why?
What are your general thoughts on Splatoon (if you have any)?
If you were to wake up as a video game character, who would you want to wake up as?
If you were to wake up as a video game character of the opposite gender, who would you want to wake up as?
Who is your Avatar?
Since I already listed the game series I liked the most before, I'm only going to list the individual titles.

Nintendo: (listing everything that has been in a Nintendo plataform, to avoid confusion for myself) Earthbound, Mother 3, Fire Emblem (particulary; Thracia 776, 7, 8, 9, 10 and Awakening), Baiten Kaitos Origins, Pokemon Conquest, Breath of Fire II, Radiant Historia, Skies of Arcadia, Sands of Destruction, Final Fantasy (6 and Tactics Advance), Chrono Trigger, Ghost Trick, Lufia II, Secret of Mana, Terranigma, Tales of Phantasia, Tactics Ogre -Let us Cling Together, Harvest Moon - More Friends of Mineral Town , Riviera, Sword of Mana, Black Sigil, Dragon Quest, Hotel Dusk Room 215, Last Window The Secret of Cape West, Phoenix Wright - Ace Attorney, Ace Attorney Investigations Miles Edgeworth, Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors, Summon Night - Twin Age, The World Ends With You, Tales of Symphonia, Megaman X and Time Hollow.

Others: Final Fantasy (7, 9, 12 and Tactics), Suikoden (1, 2, 3 and 5), .Hack\\ (4-Quarantine and G.U. - 3 - Redemption), Dragon Quest VIII, Grandia II, Ico, Shadow of Colossus, Kingdom Hearts II, Odin Sphere, Okami, Okage, Radiata Stories, Nocturne, Persona (2 and 3), Devil Summoner I, Digital Devil Saga II, Star Ocean II, Stella Deus, Tales of (Destiny and the Abyss), Soul Nomad and the World Eaters, Disgaea, Tsugunai Atonement, Wild Arms AF, Valkyrie Profile (1 and 2), Arc the Lad II, Breath of Fire (III and IV), Lunar Silver Star Story, Vagrant Stories, Threads of Fates, Legend of Mana, Shadow Hearts II, Baroque, Dishonored, Bastion, Toren, Thief, Watch Dogs, The Elder Scrolls (Morrowind and Skyrim), Terraria, Fallout 3, Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons, Mass Effect II, Valkyria Chronicles, L.A. Noire, The Witcher and Fable.

...don't ask me about my favorite games again.

I've only read the first book of the series, so I'd pick the name given to the novels, A Song of Ice and Fire.

oO dunno if I can properly answer this with reading only the first book, though.

Again, dunno if I can properly answer this with only one book's material, particulary when I not even into the speculative scene of the series.

I already answered I'd add Phoenix Wright, and that'd mostly because of bias than anything else ;p

Well, I guess I'd pick Isaac, then. oO Nintendo doesn't have many RPG titles under it's belt, and even if I have my reserves against Golden Sun, it's still a nostalgic game to me.

Well, since I'm playing it right now, I'd choose Skyforge. You are an immortal in the game and can't die ;p

I like Purple.:cheep:

:cheep: I am a Humanities type of person, dear, but I did take the liberty to search the answer for you.

Honestly, I have heard about this game in one place or another, but was never able to play it myself, so I'm afraid I can't give any opnions about it. :sadsheep:

I like characters with white hair more.:4robinm:

Well, I eat more rice than bread, so rice?

Meow!:awesome:

Honestly, I like both, but if I had to choose, I'd pick Rock just because I like more Rock bands/singers than Pop ones.

Never been into any, but I choose Water Slides just because it seems less scary than a Roller Coaster:roll:

:4robinm: Do you even need to ask?:estatic:

I don't have the game, but it looks like loads of fun, and freshier than most shooter these days, and that's coming from someone who's not even a fan of shooter.:roll:

Well, I'm satisfied with myself, and honestly can't think of anyone to wake up as oO
I'd actually hate to wake up as someone who needs to go through a bunch of unfair hardships.

If you are asking about Robin, then I say I keep mine default, simply because I can't relate myself to them, therefore I don't see them as a 'avatar'.

Hey, seems it's @ Elezir Elezir turn. Lets see

What do you think of me (as a person, friend etc)?

If you could add anyone to Smash, who and why?

Melee HD?

What would you like to be in Smash 5?

Do you think Young Link can return to Smash?

Why do you like shipping so much?

Uh, that's all I can think of at the moment.
You're cute.:cheep:

I already answered I'd add Phoenix Wright, and that'd mostly because of bias than anything else ;p

Personally, I don't care about it. If it is indeed made, then more power to the people wanting it.

A decent story mode!:happysheep: It's a pretty biased opnion, though.

Well, I'm sure you already are sick of reading about the inumerous reasons as to why people don't believe Young Link would make it into Smash 4 dlc, all of which are reasonable to me and I agree.
So, yeah, I don't believe he'd be made into DLC.:sadsheep: Sorry.

Well, I like it because I find shipping to be fun. Simple as that.:happysheep:
Imagining how certain couples would work out, theorically, is interesting, as well.

Since this is the Robin Social I have to ask this

Who's your OTP?

And which shipping do you wanna kill with fire?
My OTP of all time is Gwendolyn and Oswald from Odin Sphere, as they made me appreciate the genre romance when I was younger.

I don't wish to kill any pairing with fire.:cheep: I think everything is legit within it's reasons (OTP, crack pairings, etc) when we are talking about fictional characters.

Now, now, give me some credit. I've been about a bit. I was hardly unsuspecting, but you never know what someone'll say unless you ask.

I'll have more questions later, but for the present, can you share an interesting experience that happened to you recently?
Sorry, dear.:awesome:

My most recent interesting experience was noticing a really beautiful tree while going to a bakery close to my home. I walk through that path almost everyday to go to bakery or to take bus to college, but I had never really noticed how that tree was grand, so it was a really good experience stopping for once and appreaciating what's around me.

Let me throw my hat into the question ring.

Who do you like fighting and hate fighting in smash 4?

You pay attention to the competitive scene at all and if you do whose your favorite players to watch?

Any buffs and nerfs you would give to characters?

What attracted you to play Robin or any other character you play in this game?

PM smash yay, nah or meh?

What is your favorite FE game?

Your favorite classes in FE?

Favorite weapon in FE (Version of a weapon like FE7 Brave Sword for example can use used)?

Favorite characters in the FE universe?

Favorite movie?

Immortality or Time Travel ?

That's all I can think of to ask sadly if I can think of more to ask I drop them here.
I enjoy facing good :4bowserjr:, :4robinm: and :4zelda: the most, I think. :4feroy: is starting to grow on me, too.
Less fav?:4sonic::4sonic::4sonic::4sonic::4sonic::4sonic::4sonic::4sonic::4sonic: QQ

I try to keep up from afar, since there's no competitive scene around where I live.
I like to watch good :4ness:, :4robinm:, :4palutena: and :4bowserjr:.
Want to find more :4lucas: and :4ryu: as well to watch.

Oh yes. 1000% more speed, grab range and power to:4robinm: :troll:
Honestly, though, I just think :4sheik: should have her Fair nerfed at least a little bit, and I'd actually welcome a more range to :4robinm:'s grab.

Mains:
:4ness: was pure bias because of Earthbound, I did grow more on him as a fighter, though.
:4robinm: Just has a very interesting fighting style, and I got hooked up on Robin the moment I started playing him.
Also, he's cute. ;p It's more of an icing on the cake than anything, though.
Other:
:4samus: I just think her jump is fancy:estatic:
:4megaman:Just as Ness, bias because of his game, and his Final Smash is just awesome
:4palutena:I have a lot of fun with her customs.
:4littlemac:I actually liked his fighting style and have fun playing as him, just not enough to main, for now, anyway.
:4myfriends:Same as above.
:4bowserjr:I actually like to watch and play against him so much, I wanted to try Jr. a bit. Eh...I'm not so good with him, though.
:4sonic:I use him when I want to annoy my friends.:troll:

I'm okay with PM, if that's what you want to know oO People like it enough to keep it alive even though it is a fan mod, and this kind of thing needs a lot of dedication from the players and the people who are working in this mod for free, so it's legit.

I'd be a pick between 9 or Awakening. I like 9 (and, storywise, 10) because it has the most solid storyline from all FE, imo.
Awakening was the game that introduced me to the series, so it will always have a place in my heart.

(Not counting Fates) Tactician, Nomadic Trooper, Swordmaster and Valkyrie (RD variation).

Hands down, the Sword of Seals.
No kidding, anything that let's (my) Roy actually kill something deserves that spot.
Other than thar, I like the Levin Sword concept.

Robin, Cherche, Hector, Lyn, Canas, Nino, Niime, Saul, Leaf, Mareeta, Ike, Soren, Rolf, Pelleas, Sothe, Titania, Ephiram, Lyon, Innes, Seth.

I can say my favorites movies of all time are probably Howl's Moving Castle and How to Train your Dragon.

Time Travel.

Last edited:

Zantetsugun

Wyvern Lord
NNID
ShiningDestiny
3DS FC
1564-3960-9979
So @ Elezir Elezir , Autobots or Decepticons?

What is your favorite time of day and why?

What's your favorite non-technology based hobby/activity?

Read any good books lately that you'd like to talk about?

Elezir

So @ Elezir Elezir , Autobots or Decepticons?

What is your favorite time of day and why?

What's your favorite non-technology based hobby/activity?

Read any good books lately that you'd like to talk about?
Well, I'm not a big fan of the movies, but I think Autobots?

The night. I honestly can't give a better explanation other than I've been always a night type of person, and it's the time of the day that I'm always available.

Funny your next question would be about books, because my favorite non-technology based hobby is reading.
Well, I liked quite a bit The Conquest of America, by Todorov. It's more of a historian thing, though.
For a more 'available' book, I've read Airman recently, from Eoin Colfer, which I think is pretty good, too.

Last edited:

the king of murder

Smash Lord
NNID
Dragongod
3DS FC
4656-7323-6978
Heh long time no see.

Who is your favorite Laguz royal in RadiantDawn?

How was your first reaction to the final boss of Earthbound?

Any fond childhood memories?

Which smash character is the closest to you in terms of personality?

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
@ Elezir Elezir

What is your favourite starter in each pokemon game?

What is your favourite quote from - Book
-Game
-Movie
-Tv show

Favourite food?

Favourite past time aside from gaming?

If you could live in any video game world, where would it be and why?

Favourite Song of All Time?

Superman or Goku?

Deadpool movie hype?

If you could, what would you add to FE: Fates?

and Elezir

Will you marry me?

Elezir

Heh long time no see.

Who is your favorite Laguz royal in RadiantDawn?

How was your first reaction to the final boss of Earthbound?

Any fond childhood memories?

Which smash character is the closest to you in terms of personality?
Reyson. It's funny, really, because at first I didn't like him too much, but he just grew on me through the game, I guess.

I was pleasantly surprised. Until that moment, I hadn't played a rpg that had such a different boss from the norm (I haven't played many like that till today, to tell the truth) and the fact that you, the player, deals the final blow to save Ness and co. by wishing them to go home safe was really neat.
I was kinda creepied out by the boss itself, though:estatic: and I probably had one or two nightmares with it when younger.

Well, I remember fondly of watching Inuyasha with my brother when we were younger.

That's a difficult question oO I don't know each and all of smash's characters deeply to be able to pick one between them, and I'm not like either Robin or Lucina, that I'm sure of. I think :4palutena:? I like to tease my close friends quite a bit.

@ Elezir Elezir

What is your favourite starter in each pokemon game?

What is your favourite quote from - Book
-Game
-Movie
-Tv show

Favourite food?

Favourite past time aside from gaming?

If you could live in any video game world, where would it be and why?

Favourite Song of All Time?

Superman or Goku?

Deadpool movie hype?

If you could, what would you add to FE: Fates?

and Elezir

Will you marry me?
Gen I -:004:
Gen II - :155:

Gen III -

Gen IV -

Gen V -

Gen VI -

I normally favor fire types for starters.

:lol:I'm sorry.
I'm drawing a blank here.
I don't normally remember quotes from general media, let alone favorite them. The only I've ever done that was when these quote are used for bad puns and are literally everywhere, like smash character's quotes, but that doesn't mean I find them particulary ground breaking.
I could probably quote stuff from the books I use to study historiography, but not only those are in Portuguese (and if I translate to English there's the probability it's going to lose something), it's a given I should know those.

Chocolate (I think someone already asked that?:estatic:)

As I already mentioned, I like to read.

Well, since I'm playing it right now, I'd choose Skyforge. You are an immortal in the game and can't die ;p

Well, I like a lot of songs. With lyrics, I'd pick Village Lanterne from Blackmore's Night. Aside some small things that do bother me a bit on the song, I can generally relate to that song.
For instrumental, I pick Smiles&Tears from Earthbound, because I started to get interested in instrumental musics after hearing that.

Goku was my childhood hero, so I pick him. I never was a DC or Marvel comics person anyway, neither cared too much for their heroes/villains, aside maybe Spider man and Batman.
It should answer your question about Deadpool, as well.

oO How can I add something to the game if I haven't even played it yet? (RIGHT NINTENDO.)

:roll:No, honestly, I can only answer that after I have played it myself.

first thing I thought about.

I may actually think about it if I you give me a FE: Fates Limited NA version as a proof of love because the chances of it existing is really slim

You still cute, dear.:cheep:

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
What are your least favorite video games?
Have you ever accidentally kicked someone?
If you had to choose between a rice bowl or a bread basket for a mandatory meal, everyday for the rest of your life, at exactly 2 PM EST which would you choose?
Did you ever believe in Santa?
Would you want your children (if you were to ever have, or want any) to believe in Santa?
How do you feel about the current trending "Deez nutts" and "21" joke?
What's your least favorite song?
What do you do on a lazy day?
Have you ever wished your skin was purple?
Being a Ness main, how do you feel about the hate he gets, and would you change some of the things people hate about him?

hope that's not too much whoops :')

Elezir

What are your least favorite video games?
Have you ever accidentally kicked someone?
If you had to choose between a rice bowl or a bread basket for a mandatory meal, everyday for the rest of your life, at exactly 2 PM EST which would you choose?
Did you ever believe in Santa?
Would you want your children (if you were to ever have, or want any) to believe in Santa?
How do you feel about the current trending "Deez nutts" and "21" joke?
What's your least favorite song?
What do you do on a lazy day?
Have you ever wished your skin was purple?
Being a Ness main, how do you feel about the hate he gets, and would you change some of the things people hate about him?

hope that's not too much whoops :')
I already mentioned in the Robin Social I have a strong dislike for Unlimited Saga, for PS2.

Errrr...
Yes, actually. It's a bit embarassing, but when I was very young, Me a friend were playing a very dysfunctional version of
football, and I accidentally kicked him in the middle of his legs rather strongly, somehow. At the moment, I wasn't very worried about his well being, since we used to injure ourselves a lot while playing, aside, maybe, from the fact he seemed to be in more pain than normally, and actually crying a bit.
I really hope that kick didn't cause more problems to him now.

A rice bowl. Eating a basket of bread every day would make gain too much weight.:roll:And wouldn't be healthy, wither.

I may have believed a bit in Santa when I was very young, around 6 or 7 years old.
My older brother made sure of destroying that belief soon, the jerk.:sadsheep:

While they are young, why not? It makes Christimas feel more magical and special, and can give you some fond memories.

I didn't even notice this trend:roll:Uh, I dunno. Just let people have fun with it while it lasts.

Well, from the music genres and bands I normally like, I'm not particulary fond of Green Hell, from Metallica.

Huh, no.:estatic:
As much as I like the color, I wouldn't like it on my skin. It'd just look weird, imo.

I don't get up on a lazy day.:troll:
Honestly, though, I go out to take a walk, if it's sunny.
If it's rainy, either I stay on bed, or I read a book.:estatic:

Of course I feel bad about all the hate he gets, even though I can understand some from where of this hate comes from.
Honestly, you won't find a good Ness player having to rely on PK Fire (PK Fire isn't even a safe skill to be spamming, because of that ridiculous end lag)+Dthrow+Fair to do damage and Bthrow at high percents for killing. You will find it on For Glory bad players, and we knows what FG's reputation is.
Just like in any fighting game, lazy players who want a quick profit will use characters that have these 'cheap combos', but they won't get far with it in any way.
The thing is, this combo is too predictable and, yes, braindead, and someone who knows about this will destroy the player who only knows to do that. That doesn't mean the character itself is braindead, though. Someone who says doesn't really know anything about the character.

I'd, however, nerf Ness Bthrow. I rarely ever use it to get a kill (Even if the other's fear of it does help me on pressuring players), and I agree the damage it does is too stupidly high. A good Ness player won't need to rely on it, anyway.

Last edited:

The_Cardinal

We have become a spectacle to the world.
NNID
CardinalGP
@ Elezir Elezir , in terms of careers, what do you hope to become in the future and why?

Elezir

Remember, @ Elezir Elezir , that you still have ^that^ question above to answer before I end the week tomorrow.
oO I know. I was answering it just now.

@ Elezir Elezir , in terms of careers, what do you hope to become in the future and why?
I would like to become a Historian, preferably to research and publish books. I've always liked History, and since I started college, I have only liked it more and more.
I do understand that the reality of this profission is harsh in my country, and I wouldn't mind becoming a History teacher either, since I started to grow on academic jobs, too, as long as I can do my research, of course.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
@ Elezir Elezir

'What if he has a pointed stick?"

If you could go out with any video game character, who would it be and why?

What game has you most hype?

You think Crash and Sonic might make a come back?

When I said Goku vs Superman, I meant who do you think would win in a DeathBattle, Goku or Superman?

Last edited:

Elezir

Sorry for taking so long, @ The Merc The Merc , I had to take care of some things today.

@ Elezir Elezir

'What if he has a pointed stick?"

If you could go out with any video game character, who would it be and why?

What game has you most hype?

You think Crash and Sonic might make a come back?

When I said Goku vs Superman, I meant who do you think would win in a DeathBattle, Goku or Superman?
If he has a pointed stick he can poke me until I understand what this reference is about. :estatic:

:4robinm:. The nerdy type is totally my type. :rolleyes: Also, he's a sweet heart.

At the moment, I have a good amount of hype for Tree of Savior and the possible localization for the remake of DQ 8.
Tree of Savior because it reminds me of Ragnarok, a MMO I absolutely loved when young, and the remake DQ 8 because I really enjoyed this game on PS2, and the thought of actually owning it makes me happy. I'd have hype for P5, too, but I lack a PS3/PS4 to actually have chances of playing it.:sadsheep:
Before you ask, my hype for Fates died a little, but I still plan on getting it. It's just that for most games I try to not have high expectations.

I think Sonic should be put to rest a bit, honestly. Now it just feels like they are trying too hard to make Sonic games to milk money off the ip, giving it even a bad name, with how bad the last games were received.
As for Crash, I'd love to play a Crash again. It was fun and whimsical, and probably one of the few games of the genre I cared about, but at this point I doubt the franchise is ever making a comeback.

I said it already, Goku :roll: and I meant it that way, too. My childhood hero is always going to be stronger than some comic guy :troll:
In all honestly, though, I can't see the two fighting against each other. Most likely, they'd just strike some funny conversations and then pair up to save the world (or worlds lol). now, that's a movie I'd like to watch.

Btw, I vote for @ Chapter Serf Chapter Serf , since he has been nominated at least two times already in past votings.

Last edited:

Milo AKA Papa

Activating Combat Mode
Switch FC
SW-4274-2684-5210
I'd be interested as to what he says, so I'll be going Serf as well.
(assuming I"m allowed to vote I'm just throwing this out here :^) )

Last edited:
Top Bottom