• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: Phoenix Saga: Part 6

fZk

Smash Lord
Didn't know PM was a thing at this. We'll be bringing a car and housing with Kyle. (TBird, Lordy, Benji?, Jason, Jason's friend)

Plenty of time for East MI to get put in the body bag in crews with only 3 events.
If a crew battle happens I'm on the West MI team. I would love to see a Lordy vs Loe1 mm.

Dopey

Smash Lord
Hey alex strife you should come out ^^

There PM teams too mebbeh? Winky face

LANSING CREW

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Dope your in my crew, I made that list before east Lansing was included, including that if fZk were to join west mi I would ask you to be on our side

Xatic is the mind of my crew, I am the voice, and dope is the brute strength that will tear west MI apart from their soul

Dopey

Smash Lord
Because its more like melee than brawl will ever be OOOHHHHHHH

*runs away...*
^^

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
So as far as the schedule, I should have the final version rolled out tomorrow. All I can say is that, you best be prepared to get here a bit earlier than normal since P:M is involved. It will go: Brawl Doubles > P:M > Brawl Singles Pools > Brawl Singles Bracket for this event. Things will run pretty fast here since I essentially don't have a choice. I'll make sure the schedule is also posted on Facebook so everyone sees it.

Also I'm using the same rules for P:M that Apex is using (which will be added to the OP too).

Lastly, announcements and reminders (like bring setups!!) will be posted throughout the week. I can't believe this is only 8 days away. Holy ****.

Carls493

Smash Ace
NNID
Carls493
3DS FC
5000-2571-4495
Alright, thanks to work today, I am 100% confirmed to coming to this next week.

I intend to get into every main Brawl & P:M event. That won't be an issue, will it?

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
man i dont even own PM and i'll still take like 8 stocks

idk, most of west mi plays sheik. for west MI, just make the good ones play mario if sheik is too much of a hassle. while chris air camps, just stand under a platform and fireball, lmao

if dope wasn't on east mi, i'd think it would be pretty even. but since dope is, idk i guess it seems more of a squash.

i'm still wondering what dumb character people are going to gravitate towards next. my money is going to be on olimar.

well, anyway. good luck to everyone going to this, especially the homies from ohio. soulpech and carls, you'll have to carry my 4th-7th place torch this time. :(

in the mean time i'll keep thinking about why i don't play a real game, like brawl or marvel instead of kusoge like PM or melty.

... haha.

Dopey

Smash Lord
All about dat kirby son....kirby with any of the new chars B moves OPASFUX

Hypehypehype

Damittom

Smash Ace
3DS FC
4742-5811-9326
West MI is gonna be exposed in a pm crew battle.

Cause I'm not gonna be there to carry them on my back

Oblivion

Smash Journeyman
I can bring one complete Brawl setup, but Kalle If I could use one of your tv's instead of lugging mine on a bus that would be great.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Considering going to this. Like I said on the FB event page I'd need PM Singles to be $10 though. Not that I need money or anything but driving 11 hours for a side event is a no-go just on principle. Any guesses on expected turnout for PM? Would love to see dubs too.

Top Bottom