• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: Phoenix Saga: Part 6

Roller

Smash Legend
HYPE. WTP, will you be bringing AA back to your place the night before as well, as per tradition?

And is MD/VA staying with WTP as well? If so.

raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaape.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
wait a second, doesnt WTP live in Detroit? my bus tickets take me to AA, is anyone from AA able to house me? :(

What's The Point

Smash Master
I live in Plymouth which is reasonable driving distance to AA.

Who currently thinks they are housing with me? Cause I don't want to do what I did last time and just house everybody.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I live in Plymouth which is reasonable driving distance to AA.

Who currently thinks they are housing with me? Cause I don't want to do what I did last time and just house everybody.
I would like to.crash Friday so.I can get a jump start Saturday.

Me, Gifts, Patches and Patches' GF.

Edit: Also Seagull and Luckay will need housing close ish to the airport....so them.too if that's doable.

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I just need to stay somewhere on saturday night where I can get to the AA greyhound terminal for 1:20 pm on sunday. (I don't need housing Friday)

I can house you, and getting to the greyhound station from my place would require a trip via city bus, which I would totally rode with you to make sure you got where you needed to be. The downside is, the bus only runs every hour on Sunday's so you would probably have to wait a mad long time. The people who love the closest to the bus station are roller, gio, and Thugz, but I'm
Not quote sure on how their places would work out housing wise, like roller's place is pretty small and I have no Idea about gio's new place, and Thugz doesn't post on the boards so you'd have to get in touch with him via Facebook

I've been forgetting to say this but I can house anybody with means of transportation to get here. I live pretty close to the venue, second closest AA smasher, and I housed 7 people for the Big House, although I really recommend 5-6 at most.

pidgezero_one

Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I can house you, and getting to the greyhound station from my place would require a trip via city bus, which I would totally rode with you to make sure you got where you needed to be. The downside is, the bus only runs every hour on Sunday's so you would probably have to wait a mad long time. The people who love the closest to the bus station are roller, gio, and Thugz, but I'm
Not quote sure on how their places would work out housing wise, like roller's place is pretty small and I have no Idea about gio's new place, and Thugz doesn't post on the boards so you'd have to get in touch with him via Facebook

I've been forgetting to say this but I can house anybody with means of transportation to get here. I live pretty close to the venue, second closest AA smasher, and I housed 7 people for the Big House, although I really recommend 5-6 at most.
This sounds awesome. Thank you very much for the offer. :)

MJG

Smash Hero
Oh double post but whatever:

Sparta Kick and I would like to issue a formal challenge to the team of MJG and Kain in a Doubles Money Match. Best of 5, $10 per person. Livestream preferred (so we can watch it later).

We realize that the odds of beating you are not in our favor. However, we have grown significantly as a team since our last encounter with you guys in Grand Finals at Phoenix Saga 3. We would like to test how our refined teamwork stacks to the best static team in the Midwest. We're hoping to learn some things from this Money Match and take our teamwork to the next level. So critique would also be greatly valued. We will be trying our hardest and we would like the same from you. We may not win but we WILL give you a run for your money so to speak if we don't. :denzel:

Do you guys accept?
Yea. Kain and I accept.

ZTD | TECHnology

This is the next big, hype Midwest regional folks! Time to get hype.

Also, I'll be making the attendance list tonight or tomorrow at the latest.

ZTD | TECHnology

Let's say I legitimately quit and decided to.cancel this.

Seagull Joe would gather an army of his intercity black students, fly them down here and have them hold me down while he Bairs me irl for canceling after he bought his plane tickets lmao.

Top Bottom