• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: Phoenix Saga: Part 6

Patches

Smash Master
So im gonna start asking for MMs now since I wanna save up for them.

I wanna do a lot of them so ill probably do $1-2 and maybe a couple $5 ones.

Who wants at my :gw: and :metaknight:?

:denzel:

edit: i see you lurking stef.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe

:wolf: vs :gw:, :wolf: vs :metaknight:, :falco: vs :gw:, :falco: vs :metaknight:, :metaknight: vs :gw:, :metaknight: vs :metaknight:, :dedede: vs :gw:, and :dedede: vs :metaknight:? $5 each?
I'll mm you for whatever, my whatever vs your whatever.

or whatever.
:wolf: vs :popo: and :metaknight: vs :popo:? $5 each?

:018:

steep

Smash Lord
If I do indeed make it to this I'll MM some people. Mario/Luigi/Olimar vs anybody. I'd prefer to use Mario but w/e

Roller

Smash Legend
Joe, as long as we don't play in tourney I'll do one of those. But let's just make it Bo5. It can be for $10 instead of $5 if you want. I just don't feel like doing 2 separate ones. We can also make it non-character locked if you want, like a normal set.

We could also do it at Retribution, again assuming we don't play in tourney.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
i should take his money :denzel:
It's on.
Joe, as long as we don't play in tourney I'll do one of those. But let's just make it Bo5. It can be for $10 instead of $5 if you want. I just don't feel like doing 2 separate ones. We can also make it non-character locked if you want, like a normal set.

We could also do it at Retribution, again assuming we don't play in tourney.
Non-character lock is fine with me. $10 Bo5 also works. We use Apex 2012 ruleset though. No japanese ruleset bull****.
LOOOOOL JOES HUNGRY FOR MONEY

:phone:
Untrue! I did say :dedede: vs :metaknight: :troll:.

:018:

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I hope I can make this. This month has been hell and life kind of sucks right now since I lost my big boy office job, but I'm clawing my way back up slowly but surely. On that Pizza Boy/Target retail status - secured that **** within a week after termination. Hustle, hustle, hustle. Wish me luck fellas, Eddie G don't give up for ****.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Oh double post but whatever:

Sparta Kick and I would like to issue a formal challenge to the team of MJG and Kain in a Doubles Money Match. Best of 5, $10 per person. Livestream preferred (so we can watch it later).

We realize that the odds of beating you are not in our favor. However, we have grown significantly as a team since our last encounter with you guys in Grand Finals at Phoenix Saga 3. We would like to test how our refined teamwork stacks to the best static team in the Midwest. We're hoping to learn some things from this Money Match and take our teamwork to the next level. So critique would also be greatly valued. We will be trying our hardest and we would like the same from you. We may not win but we WILL give you a run for your money so to speak if we don't. :denzel:

Do you guys accept?

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master

Yo, if you don't have a teammate lets teamsies~

Also, not planning on doing MMs at this since I still need to make some dough to pay joe back for the plane ticket lol. But I still plan on playing as many MW peeps in serious matches as possible tho.

Patches

Smash Master
I'm teaming with tech for this one, sorry luckay. But next time I'm at a tourney you're at I'm down. (:

Gotta get some matches in for sure though.

:phone:

Top Bottom