• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex: Leon's Smash Clash (PREV BBI2) - ADDRESS CHANGE ! POOLS&BRACKET !

Leon94

Smash Journeyman
if you can yes, and please do it for kasper and anaky to. I miss the to, I would house 3 people but if it's for one of theses guys I will make an exeption

sinth

Smash Apprentice
NNID
sinth_technique
Switch FC
SW-6875-3919-6957
Thanks Leon and yes, I'm confirmed.

Confirm Loz8ichimaru too, since he's coming with us and the guy never flakes.

quiKsilverItaly

Smash Journeyman
"confirmed"
already paid entry fee and stuff, but dunno if i can make it a few days after arriving from tokyo back to germany to paris xD

Loz8ichimaru

Smash Apprentice
Thanks Leon and yes, I'm confirmed.

Confirm Loz8ichimaru too, since he's coming with us and the guy never flakes.
Thanks dude, yeah as Sinth says I'll definitely be there, finalising travel plans tonight and will be paying tournament fees and stuff within the week :-)

Looking forward to this!

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Hype !

Btw there are still +/- 8 places left for housing so if you don't know where to sleep let it be known

:phone:

sinth

Smash Apprentice
NNID
sinth_technique
Switch FC
SW-6875-3919-6957
The confirmed and paid table needs updating since I know I've finished making all my arrangements and I am curious to see if anyone else has finalised theirs also.

Loz8ichimaru

Smash Apprentice
The confirmed and paid table needs updating since I know I've finished making all my arrangements and I am curious to see if anyone else has finalised theirs also.
Have you paid for tournament/entry fees? (If you have help me do it, the page confuses me a little with it's frenchness :))

Leon94

Smash Journeyman
sinth, don't worry man if you paid by paypal you're confirmed, I didn't check yet but I will do,
GP, I'm sorry but the hotel doesn't answer us, so if you can find one it would be better, ( I still house you )

Heartstring

Smash Legend
sinth, don't worry man if you paid by paypal you're confirmed, I didn't check yet but I will do,
GP, I'm sorry but the hotel doesn't answer us, so if you can find one it would be better, ( I still house you )
Okay, that is just fine my man. We already had a backup plan all sorted

Leon94

Smash Journeyman
Please pay attention, here are some changes concerning BBI2.

A lot of players seem to have problems to pay the entry and registration fees in advance (french players as well as foreigners). We - Leon and Bushido - made arrangements so that you can pay on the spot, BUT YOU HAVE TO RESPECT THESE CONDITIONS:

-first, contact Leon by any feasible means (phone, PM, msn, skype, email...)
-you have to be 100% sure you'll enter the tournament, single and/or doubles (and you must have a confirmed team partner for the latter)
-you have till the 18th of August to register. After that point, all registrations will be turned down.
-do not contact Leon if you're not 100% sure you'll come.

Regarding the tournament, we'll try to set a crew match France vs Europe by taking 5, 6 or 7 of the best in each side. This would take place saturday evening, after doubles.

A stream should be available, still not 100% sure. Some money matches should be streamed if that's the case.

That should be all. Contact Leon if you have any questions.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
That sounds pretty awesome. Too bad I won't be able to make it. Hope yall have fun though.

:059:

istudying

Smash Lord
Please pay attention, here are some changes concerning BBI2.

A lot of players seem to have problems to pay the entry and registration fees in advance (french players as well as foreigners). We - Leon and Bushido - made arrangements so that you can pay on the spot, BUT YOU HAVE TO RESPECT THESE CONDITIONS:

-first, contact Leon by any feasible means (phone, PM, msn, skype, email...)
-you have to be 100% sure you'll enter the tournament, single and/or doubles (and you must have a confirmed team partner for the latter)
-you have till the 18th of August to register. After that point, all registrations will be turned down.
-do not contact Leon if you're not 100% sure you'll come.

Regarding the tournament, we'll try to set a crew match France vs Europe by taking 5, 6 or 7 of the best in each side. This would take place saturday evening, after doubles.

A stream should be available, still not 100% sure. Some money matches should be streamed if that's the case.

That should be all. Contact Leon if you have any questions.
Damn why are Singles on Sunday <.<.

Won't be able to make this.

Going to Belgium the day after.

Leon94

Smash Journeyman
ouai toujours blad, ca fait plaisir d'avoir de tes nouvelles, tu viens sur alors ?

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
Can you update de confirmed list please? In StormArmada there's only like 15. There's a chance I might end up going but it's quite expensive so I want to know if it would be worth it.

Top Bottom