• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Road to Apex 2013: Revival of Melee 5 Results + Shoutouts Thread | 11/17-11/18/2012

Captain Smuckers

Smash Journeyman
Had a lot of fun at this despite not making it out of pools <_<.

First off, big thanks to everyone involved in running/streaming this. Alukard/D1/Prog/Gimr/Alex Strife/anyone else involved, you guys are awesome, thanks a lot for everything you did to make this event happen.

Also, good games to everyone in my pool.

Ether - I really liked playin against your marth for no reason, I'd like to play some friendlies next time we're at the same tournament.

Knut - My friend smokey said he beat you at the last sudden death so I wasn't toooo worried about playing you. How the hell did you let that happen? lol you were much better than I had expected.

A nub - Some weird stuff was goin down in our set =/, good games anyway. I don't think we ever play friendlies at any tournaments, like, at all for whatever reason... Cool that you were able to make it the first day though.

Ryobeat - Give Smokey his melee back, you dirty thief! Had a lot of fun kickin your *** in that 5 v 5, we should definitely do that again as well as team at something one day.

PapaSpitFire - We didn't play like at all, totally should next time and we should also team at somethin.

Kwan - It was awesome playin on that low tier set up lol, you're a really cool dude and we need to play again some time.

Mr. F - You were fun to play against too, well, not when you played jigglypuff though :D.

Dkuo - We should play more than like, 5 matches together at Apex. Always interesting to see what it feels like to be on the other end of a pika.

Man, I didn't play nearly enough people at this....

For the record, If I played you at this, but only for a little bit or we didn't talk much, you will not be granted a shoutout. Deal with it. Also if I missed anyone that I did play with a lot and talk to, I apologize.

Smokey/Dirty Deeds/Cmac/Bred/Pieguy - you guys all suck and you'll never be good at this game. You're still pretty cool to chill with though, and eating five guys with y'all is always a pleasure. Can't believe that IHOP was closed though.........

Oh, Pieguy, I guess you weren't at five guys... Was still really cool seeing you again and I really appreciated you driving whats-his-face home. Sucks that you weren't able to stay both days though =\.

Anyway yeah, hopefully I'll see a lot of people that I didn't get to play at Apex.

GOTM

Smash Champion
GG's to everyone I played. So many new faces and pretty much every one of them is better than me :)

I'll give D1 a special shoutout for realizing Mitri is the coolest mofo around :)

Van.

Smash Ace
shoutouts to bolt, apparently the best EC falco main

love love LOVE seeing falcos not placing <3

Freestylin

Smash Apprentice
i wanted hax to win this tourney so bad!! dammit why is it so hard to win with CF!!

R3N0

Smash Lord
ggs everyone, shout outs to shout outs. thanks for showing up <3

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
he was a 3rd seed from pools (we were in a tough pool top 3-wise anyway). it was a bit messed up that he had to play unknown so early though.

Ether

Smash Ace
The darkness is strong! Good games in friendlies!:)
the darknessssssss...it's too strong! lol!

Ether at 9th?

Damn, good **** dude. You're like my favorite Marth to watch outside m2k or ppu

-random fan
you make me want to keep playing and trying harder!! Thanks! I've got to break out onto the scene. Maybe one day, I'll release all my formulas and smash theory onto the Marth boards, I'm sure they'll like that.

shoutouts to Prog and d1 for being amazing commentators, man, that was fun. Good stuff to Chillin for playing GTA on his phone while driving us to RoM in high traffic. Good stuff to phish-it for showing me that DK is amazing. Good stuff to Nando for still being amazing and one of my favorite falcons. man, I love Tri-state, like, I had no idea you guys were so cool to be around.

ILM

Smash Journeyman
GGs everyone, shoutouts to everyone I played I had a fantastic time.
Special shoutouts to SwiftBass for not knocking me out of the bracket again.

SneakyDave

Smash Cadet
3: KirbyKaze heard a lot of your commentating before and it was nice and quite interesting to meet you in person. you are SneakyDavid and together we are sneaky d's

9: Nintendude you are the nicest person

9: Cactuar eternal gratitude for taking me with u :)

17: Weon-X it was sweet to see you play in person

17: Mafia out of my pools+bracket matches, u ***** me the hardest... i think its bc i never shoot lazers :(

17: Ben Grimm nice talking to u and playing u in pools, i would like to play friendlies next time we meet!

33: Ryobeat i wanted to play u... :/

33: Aber nice playing friendlies with u

33: Knut we played a bunch of friendlies near the end of the tourney... it was fun and i think i learned a lot about the samus matchup... i jus have to play gay

49: StriCNYN3 my fav falco player, sad to see you place low :(

49: Handsome Joe nice to meet u and ur CT friends in ur car lol, surprised u didnt place higher, u seem pretty good... i wanna play u in friendlies next time we meet!

49: Boney you have long arms

80: Republican of Heaven make it out of pools noob

prog how dare u say u dont know me... hurts

Top Bottom